Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

4 Costly Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Running A Facebook Ad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Costly Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Running A Facebook Ad (212 Views)

3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How To Make Money Running A Day Care Service Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Costly Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Running A Facebook Ad by Allnaijatrends: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Every entrepreneurs, business owners and sellers want to bring their products to the public eye and hopefully gain the attention of potential buyers.

One of the popular ways they do this is through Facebook ads. To take good advantage of this advertising platform, knowing some costly mistakes that shouldn’t be made is really important.

My first time running Facebook ad, I made some costly mistakes which could have been avoided if I had done a proper research or came across an article like this.

One thing about Facebook ad is that money is involved, and a mistake can cost you money, time, or additional stress.

Here are some mistakes you should avoid

1. Try as much as possible not to use words like “you”, ” your”, “my” and “me”. This goes against Facebook ad policy and it may lead to your ad being rejected.

Facebook rejects this kind of ad to prevent things like racism.

Instead of using terms like “you”, ” your”, “my” and “me”, you can use approach like “struggling with…”, or ” tired of…”. Moreover, most products are built with intention of solving a particular problem.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/running-facebook-ad/

Re: 4 Costly Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Running A Facebook Ad by Kobicove(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Allnaijatrends:
Every entrepreneurs, business owners and sellers want to bring their products to the public eye and hopefully gain the attention of potential buyers.

One of the popular ways they do this is through Facebook ads. To take good advantage of this advertising platform, knowing some costly mistakes that shouldn’t be made is really important.

My first time running Facebook ad, I made some costly mistakes which could have been avoided if I had done a proper research or came across an article like this.

One thing about Facebook ad is that money is involved, and a mistake can cost you money, time, or additional stress.

Here are some mistakes you should avoid

1. Try as much as possible not to use words like “you”, ” your”, “my” and “me”. This goes against Facebook ad policy and it may lead to your ad being rejected.

Facebook rejects this kind of ad to prevent things like racism.

Instead of using terms like “you”, ” your”, “my” and “me”, you can use approach like “struggling with…”, or ” tired of…”. Moreover, most products are built with intention of solving a particular problem.

Where are the remaining ones?
Re: 4 Costly Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make While Running A Facebook Ad by Allnaijatrends: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
You can read the full article here: https://allnaijatrends.com/running-facebook-ad/

(1) (Reply)

Blender For Sale / Ethereum Merge Upgrade - All You Need To Know / Be An Affiliate Marketer And Make 300k In One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.