Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) (2921 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Why Do Igbos Live In Afonja States? / Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Are these the Igbo billionaires in Kano state?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ezechi242: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
If you observe, without any form of bias the Igbo's are the 3rd most populouse tribe on planet earth after the Chinese and Indians.we have indigent Igbo's in most countries in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by tamdun: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
ezechi242:
If you observe, without any form of bias the Igbo's are the 3rd most populouse tribe on planet earth after the Chinese and Indians.we have indigent Igbo's in most countries in Africa.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by Zonefree(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
ezechi242:
No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by mployer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
ForumNL:

Not all Igbos are billionaires. Every tribe has poor people.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
mployer:

I
Not all Igbos are billionaires. Every tribe has poor people.
I didn't say there is a tribe with no poor man

My point is, igbos always claim to develop every region, and they all painted it as if those in other regions are billionaires

We just have to stop the idea of lying to ourselves when we know the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ezechi242: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
tamdun:

I see little simba looking into his future.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYN0ECNKRg&ab_channel=DavidNkwa-ShortFilmsonPlacesandPeople

To the Igbo community in Kano, God bless you all, I live in North and I always feel safe when I have them (Christians) around me

NB : I didn't not attack any religion, this is just how I do feel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ezechi242: 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
ForumNL:

My point is, igbos always claim to develop every region, and they all painted it as if those in other regions are billionaires

Show us the places where Yoruba's and hausas lives in Lagos and sokoto and we will show you where the Igbo's lives....even by not being in politics for long we can boast of a lot of things.

Every one knows that half of tge north an billionears are buntch of monopolies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by mekaw(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Send them back

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYN0ECNKRg&ab_channel=DavidNkwa-ShortFilmsonPlacesandPeople
PLEASE KINDLY CONFIRM WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ENUGWU UKWU RIGHT NOW NWANIMO1
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
ezechi242:

Show us the places where Yoruba's and hausas lives in Lagos and sokoto and we will show you where the Igbo's lives....even by not being in politics for long we can boast of a lot of things.

Search Yoruba community in sokoto, there are many videos
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
ezechi242:

Search Yoruba community in sokoto, there are many videos...
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by Authoreety: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
Been there once... Sabon Gari kano
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by Peterobi90: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by franchasofficia: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
ForumNL:

Igbos are the agents and pivot of development in Nigeria, it is not a news neither is it a hoax, it is known to even foreigners, including you typing this.

That doesn't mean all Igbos living outside Southeast are rich or billionaires like you claim.

An average Igbo man believes in building structures both in his hometown and in the city where he lives or have circle of friends.

One of my inlaws live in Southeast, he rarely visit Lagos or Abuja except he is traveling out and uses them as transit, he is into construction, and guess what? He owns houses in Lagos, Abuja, PH and I learnt he is planning to acquire some in Ibadan but he doesn't live in those states.

Same applies to me in a way.

Now can you honestly list 10 unpopular, average or comfortable Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani people that aren't very rich that own houses and investments in all the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, including cities they don't reside? If you are honest you know the answer.

Every honest Nigerian know that Igbos are agent of community development in terms of building good houses, businesses and investments. I mean normal Igbos, average people not the rich class like Aliko Dangote, Otedola and co.

You know the truth

6 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
PLEASE KINDLY CONFIRM WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ENUGWU UKWU RIGHT NOW NWANIMO1

[img]https://giffiles./216/216372.gif[/img]

I won't tell you....
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by ForumNL(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Igbos are the agents and pivot of development in Nigeria, it is not a news neither is it a hoax, it is known to even foreigners, including you typing this.

That doesn't mean all Igbos living outside Southeasr are rich or billionaires like you claim.

An average Igbo man believes in building structures both in his hometown and in the city where he lives or have circle of friends.

One of my inlaws live in Southeast, he rarely visit Lagos or Abuja except he is traveling out and uses them as transit, he is into construction, and guess what? He owns houses in Lagos, Abuja, PH and I learnt he is planning to acquire some in Ibadan but he doesn't live in those states.

Same applies to me in a way.

Now can you honestly list 10 unpopular, average or comfortable Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani people that aren't very rich that own houses and investments in all the 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria, including cities they don't reside? If you are honest you know the answer.

Every honest Nigerian know that Igbos are agent of community development in terms of building good houses, businesses and investments. I mean normal Igbos, average people not the rich class like Aliko Dangote, Otedola and co.

You know the truth
Here we go again

B4 I list 10 unpopular Yoruba, you have to tell me how you will know the unpopular Yoruba I listed and how you can verify it

Owning house in abuja, Lagos is a common thing here okay!
There is no big deal at all
Many of my bosses own house in many states where they don't live
Some even have two in Akure where they stay

I know many Igede and Ebira that own house in SW where they lives, Abuja and their state

No big deal

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by GodsOwnMan: 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by marvinsync(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin

nawao

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by whofoolwho: 12:12am On Sep 12, 2022
I don't know why some people are so obsessed with this tribe called ibo,when people can go to any level just to see if they can run them down.the fist pics showed in the video is an old pics and dose not connect with the second video the presenters showed.Also from what I can see in the second video about the blast,the place is better than places like,oshodi,Coker,agegunle,bariga,kirikiri,aja,okoko,obanikoro,olodi apapa and others that needs no mention in your so called Lagos city.find another useful thing to spend your time on.
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by my3name(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2022
tamdun:

Yeah
That's cool
Unlike you with low self-esteem
Re: Northern Nigeria: Where The Igbos Live (sabon Gari) by shortIGBOman: 5:11am On Sep 12, 2022
ForumNL:

Yes na. Remember,every IGBO man is a Billionaire
. grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately, no Igbo made the list of the 20 richest People in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi! Obi!!, Import And Export, Warehouse Economist- Tinubu Mocks Peter Obi Again / Presidential Election: Court Dismisses First Petition Filed Against Tinubu / What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.