Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening (6307 Views)

Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imlost:
Good evening everyone, I had to create an account and put this out in order to get this out of my chest.

I got married to my pastor's daughter last 2 weeks ago and right now, all I think of is to divorce her as I can't lie to myself that I'll continue with the marriage.

Here's the issue:

All through my life, I've always been a virgin due to the fact that I'm a very religious person.

I finally got to wed the love of my life 2 weeks ago. We had met at a friend's wedding and it was like love at first sight for the both of us.

She is the perfect woman and has all the qualities I had always imagined In a woman.

After our wedding 2 weeks ago, I got to have our first time 4days after the wedding.

Even though it was my first time, it just didn't feel right to me (I've had people discuss about virgins having tight virgina, and the hymen being broken, etc.).

And so, I jokingly asked my wife who her first was (I wish I never did).

She got a little bit excited and told how she started having sex at 13 while she was in SS1 with one of her senior in SS3.

She also told me how she had 3 boyfriends in the university and also about her ex in her former place of work.

In all, she had 5 body counts. she asked me about my sexual experience too and which I told her that I'm a virgin, and she was my first.

She got silent and the environment was a bit quite. Well, we were like that until sleep drifted us both to sleep.

Ever since then, my love for her has dwindled.

I have always have respect for this girl and right now, I feel cheated.

Agreed, I never discussed anything about her being a virgin or not. I just assumed she was since she's my pastor's daughter.

Right now, I can't divorce her because I feel like it will seem like I'm disrespecting her dad, who is my pastor.

And also, I feel like I should cheat outside my marriage and have fun just like she did in her youthful years so that we can be even.

I am 29 while my wife in question will be 26 next month.

I'm I being childish? Or will I get over it?

Anytime I look at her, I always look at her with some disgusted look on my face.

I wish I never asked her about her past in the first place and I wish I could just erase the memory of her past in my head.

Why wasn't all these questions asked during courtdhip. You deserve the kind of marriage you get.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Romanoff:
So your love for her was dependent on her being a virgin?

What were you people discussing during your courtship?

So she's no longer the perfect woman cause of her body count, rotfl.
Na wa oo! undecided
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy grin
They are children of God.. how can they talk about that?..It is Gomorrah..
I would have loved to know the GPS he used to locate the......Abeg make I commot my mind for gutter cheesy

Na real was o....the pastor needs to settle this.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Richy4(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
sisisioge:

Na real was o....the pastor needs to settle this.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I might be wrong but I feel it's the case of "inferiority complex"...The wife being experienced more than him in the act is the problem here....

Since he was a virgin, he feels dating an "equally yoked" fellow virgin in the person of a pastor's daughter would be the best.. As two virgin novices, he will lead while she follows during bedroom matters...Since it turned out that she was more advanced, his inadequacies came in to play...he feels turned off instead of doing his best to learn..

It's like a man who suddenly realised that the wife earns 67% more than him...And then finds everything she does annoying..
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by newdawn2017(f): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imlost:
Good evening everyone, I had to create an account and put this out in order to get this out of my chest.

I got married to my pastor's daughter last 2 weeks ago and right now, all I think of is to divorce her as I can't lie to myself that I'll continue with the marriage.

Here's the issue:

All through my life, I've always been a virgin due to the fact that I'm a very religious person.

I finally got to wed the love of my life 2 weeks ago. We had met at a friend's wedding and it was like love at first sight for the both of us.

She is the perfect woman and has all the qualities I had always imagined In a woman.

After our wedding 2 weeks ago, I got to have our first time 4days after the wedding.

Even though it was my first time, it just didn't feel right to me (I've had people discuss about virgins having tight virgina, and the hymen being broken, etc.).

She got a little bit excited and told how she started having sex at 13 while she was in SS1 with one of her senior in SS3.

She also told me how she had 3 boyfriends in the university and also about her ex in her former place of work.

In all, she had 5 body counts. she asked me about my sexual experience too and which I told her that I'm a virgin, and she was my first.

She got silent and the environment was a bit quite. Well, we were like that until sleep drifted us both to sleep.

Agreed, I never discussed anything about her being a virgin or not. I just assumed she was since she's my pastor's daughter.

Right now, I can't divorce her because I feel like it will seem like I'm disrespecting her dad, who is my pastor.

And also, I feel like I should cheat outside my marriage and have fun just like she did in her youthful years so that we can be even.

Anytime I look at her, I always look at her with some disgusted look on my face.

I wish I never asked her about her past in the first place and I wish I could just erase the memory of her past in my head.
U re not my dear, contact @afriproud on ig, so u can learn how to go about these & not hurt urself. She has helped lot of people
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by newdawn2017(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imlost:

How can I move on when I don't feel an affection for her like I use to?
chat @afriproud up on ig, she can help u
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by sisisioge: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I might be wrong but I feel it's the case of "inferiority complex"...The wife being experienced more than him in the act is the problem here....

Since he was a virgin, he feels dating an "equally yoked" fellow virgin in the person of a pastor's daughter would be the best.. As two virgin novices, he will lead while she follows during bedroom matters...Since it turned out that she was more advanced, his inadequacies came in to play...he feels turned off instead of doing his best to learn..

It's like a man who suddenly realised that the wife earns 67% more than him...And then finds everything she does annoying..

Hmmmm...this sums it. We still need the pastor to settle it otherwise uncle poster would always feel short. But discussing this upfront would have averted this sha....simple. How could he have assumed things instead if confirming upfront biko!

1 Like

Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by 4ward4: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imlost:

Here's the issue:

Stop lying and with a single aim of Tarnishing the PASTOR tittle...
Imagine courting a lady without asking such questions at first...
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
I'm not the OP but I feel cheated.

This is why I don't trust anyone forming holy.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by BrickDevo: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Bro to be sincere with you that is your own cross . You just have to carry it and move on. Even Jesus carry his own personally and no one assisted him.... every marriages has his own obstacles... no perfect relationship... am sure you will be happy if she had lied to you about her sex life... for her to tell you the truth, that means she is really sincere to you... I can assure you if you loose her simply because of her past you will definitely fall for someone that her past is worst than your current wife ... move on life continues
Someone assisted him bro
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
HoneyBadgerr:

####
DM.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
U will still blame woman for obvious fake story.

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by tamcamp253: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
I don’t understand we Nigerians, you kept yourself a virgin till marriage is your decision and that don’t make you a saint, she told you about her past because you asked shows she was naive when she did all of that and she has decided to come clean.. Na some pastor pikin Dey spoil pass.
Imlost:

How can I move on when I don't feel an affection for her like I use to?
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by frozen70(f): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Imlost:

Here's the issue:

The only problem you have with her was the story she openly told you about her past escapes and that alone has thrown you off balance

What if she is now married and still keeps men in what will be your reaction

As it is now you just want a revenge and that revenge is going out there to cheat on her

Feel free and go ams cheat on her if that will calm you down

You are the one that is pained not her so do whatever you want to do and if that is what will make you happy do so pls

But remember that, your first sex with her was just the first and you need to try somany styles to know which pattern is preferable to you

Secondly once you start cheating and you get that hot styles outside, you have already started a secret mission that may destroy your marriage and probably the family setting will be affected

You married her because you wish not because of her dad who is a pastor so even if you decides to divorce her, you can go ahead and tell them what happen

Lastly, remove those silly thoughts from your mind ams both of you should engage yourself in things, methods and fashionable sex life that will trigger you to enjoy sex with her

You can also ask her to give you BJ and you experience that too while you give her too and see her moan

Never allow something that was done in the past of your partner life to disturb your peace because you were not in the picture as at them

By the time she realizes that her confession hurts you, she will so secretive and you will never know her from and back
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by ImaIma1(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2022
If your love was based on body count, virginity, then you should have talked about it when you were courting.

What did you people do during the courtship? What did you talk about? Were you not supposed to be getting to know each other? Or you were just lost in the euphoria of the idea of marrying her.

You assumed, and assumption is a higher form of ignorance. Now that you have put the cart before the horse and gotten married before getting to know your wife, you have to take what you see and love her as your choice.

Another option is to go to her father and tell him you are no longer interested in the marriage as her body counts has made you stop loving her.

Make a choice soon and don't make another person miserable in the name of marriage.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by efficiencie(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Imlost:

Here's the issue:

Sorry bro. You did not check the specs of the market you bought. Now that you have buy market you have to stick with it. Don't ever cheat. If you cheat and you die in the process, lake of fire direct. You close your eyes and got married and now you open your eyes to see that you married a semi olosho. Bro you need to double your efforts prayer. Prayer for your wife. Pray that none of the men that have enjoyed her pucci in the past never encounter her again because if they do you will be the proud father of another man's child. This is why it is advised that couples should go for deliverance before getting married. Dude you and your wife need deliverance...both of you should go and your knees and ask God for mercy for your marriage to last.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by McDuncan: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Imlost:

So, being a virgin at 29 is a sign of one being a looser? Are you jealous you lost yours very early or what?

Now, that's sissy talk. Grow dick, boy.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Hemis: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
First off there’s a rule of 3 when it comes to body count, if you ask a woman her body count, any amount she tells you multiply it by 3.

Also why would you marry without first discussing such thing with her, I’m even more surprised that you married her without first having sex with her, what if she doesn’t have a womb now. Don’t let anyone deceive you, a woman’s past is never her past, at some point your wife will cheat on you in future.

My only advice since you can’t man up and divorce her, you should probably start cheating now, to up you’re sexual prowess
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by egbaguy2: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Funny u knew all these after marriage.... Like,what did u guys discussed while dating?
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by stacyadams: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Imlost:

Here's the issue:

When the great mosdii said "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them" u thought he was referring to tom and jerry grin abi

1 Like

Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by IfIPerishIPeris: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by DonroxyII: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by DonroxyII: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Imlost:

So, being a virgin at 29 is a sign of one being a looser? Are you jealous you lost yours very early or what?
Dem no dey Jealous for this Kain thing.. Life na Cross By Cross and Everyone go Carry theirs...

Remember, it takes more than Virginity to Lead a Marriage to success ... Be Game in Your Bed, Mental Faculty and Hustle ... Live with God and Shine Ya Eyes too Before She Carry You the Next Handicap and Over 2.5.

Pray to God and Hustle your Hustle!
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by DonroxyII: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
EricSmallz:
You want to cheat on her? Are you no longer religious?
Let him Enter Street and Jam Nonsense, E will Still run come back Inside ...

Na now E won dey Gather Sense grin ....

Women go teach Men Sense Hohaaa!
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by Victoria938(f): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
You love your wife & she loves you. You're the one she chose to marry & have her life with. The rest is history. What she did before you is not your business. Your insecurity will tear you both apart so please let it go.
Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by BRATISLAVA: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Exactly how women feel when a promiscuous man marries them. And the man with his tremendous body count will feel entitled to marrying a young, nubile virgin.

I can feel your anger. Lol. Funny OP.

If it will make you feel better, you can go out and have your fun. Nothing is sacred, anyway, and you have your reasons for once loving her.

You can later become a loving husband as she has later become a loving wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / My Wife Is The Reason For My Success / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.