Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) (52597 Views)

57-year-old Man Rapes Daughter To Death / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / South African Father Rapes Daughter: 'I Want To Know If It Tastes Like Your Mum' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yoruba sha..

Ogun especially...
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by DamiAyo17(f): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND MADAM undecided
My husband is alive, but he has been out of work since d beginning of dis year, we can hardly feed at home...I requested for help of textbooks because I know school fees can always come later...Pls help me if u can��

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Pymetrics: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nobody even addressed the root of the problem which is them living together in a one room apartment. In this room, the daughter would go naked in front of her dad thinking that Sebi he's my father. She would change clothe in front him which created a weird thinking on the father's mind. If you are in such situations, you better get three rooms apartment. One for you and your wife, one for the daughters and one for sons.
Also parents needs to teach their children the moral ways of dressing. Don't just expose your body to your brothers and father all in the name of my family. I'm sorry to say Christians are most devoid of morals in dressing. They won't wear any cover at home except their singlet underwear and bump short. They don't care if anyone is looking at them. Just tell them to cover, they would tell you am I a Muslim? Is covering your body when necessary a Muslim thing?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
he should be raped too by a man
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by hammer567: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pymetrics:
Nobody even addressed the root of the problem which is them living together in a one room apartment. In this room, the daughter would go naked in front of her dad thinking that Sebi he's my father. She would change clothe in front him which created a weird thinking on the father's mind. If you are in such situations, you better get three rooms apartment. One for you and your wife, one for the daughters and one for sons.
Also parents needs to teach their children the moral ways of dressing. Don't just expose your body to your brothers and father all in the name of my family. I'm sorry to say Christians are most devoid of morals in dressing. They won't wear any cover at home except their singlet underwear and bump short. They don't care if anyone is looking at them. Just tell them to cover, they would tell you am I a Muslim? Is covering your body when necessary a Muslim thing?

ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION OR EXCUSE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by funkyjaay: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
hmmm.thats an honest mistake since he has apologised
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
See his skin like monkey. face be like head fan, body be like market market

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Only if d rape was ordinary, considering where it happened...
Ritualists zone!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

What Yoruba people call 'Isasi'

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Drug addict
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Cantonese: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Idiot.

Maybe what came over him was excessive shepe. Perhaps again his father did the same act or he paid the price for a very serious sin of the past.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Danny50: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Hw old is the victim?
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some people dey this life sha
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Kayyus09(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
Okay, he can tell his fellow prisoners in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by mymadam(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
yomi961:
We need stiffer laws for rapist.
This is getting out of hand.

This is the problem. The penalty for rape in Nigeria is just too 'lenient'! The trial takes so long and in the end, the penalty is usually so, so 'soft' undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
They always don't know what came over them and blame it on the devil.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by engrpheleeks(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2022
I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://link.palmpay.com/oyq9
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2022
That is the sentence they usually use, whenever they do something terrible!
I don't know what came over me
Shame on you!
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Greazyman99: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Why hin hand come black like dis. Pretty sure that’s where the devil must be living in is body grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder when some people will stop telling cock-and-bull stories ,who are they trying to fool ,that man should rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Emmaxmusic(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2022
What a shameful father sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by BloomingDale(f): 1:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Men get as them be o. Things are happening. When the Bible says the devil goes to and fro looking for whom to steal, rape, kill and destroy. Makes you wonder whom they were referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by ekevwe(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
if he dey masturbate now, he for no rape daughter. Masturbating is good in times like this. Lol
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by akin12: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2022
If this man is allowed to go back to the society , he will only rape other people vhildren but kill them after raping them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Truthdeypain: 2:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Pymetrics:

I don't really know where you are going with this but you really sound so bleeped up! " don't expose in front of your father, bumpshort.." wa shey o wa okay ni? so if una pickin kit up indecently your preeq go stand... undecided undecided

People dey oo, pedophiles and incestuous the lot of them!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

He threatened her but didn't know what came over him. How's that possible?

Let his manhood be cut off by someone who wouldn't know what came over him
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by gloryman91: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2022
Praying to Allah to please not destroy our families.
Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Whatever that came over you now push you to your daughter.. What a terrible world

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:11am On Sep 12, 2022
grin Please give the animal life imprisonment.That's what suits him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.