Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru (1724 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Trinitycian: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
The governor of Jigawa State, Muhammad Badaru, said the lingering crisis in the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, if it goes unchecked, may cost the party victory come 2023.

The governor stated this while inaugurating the caretaker committee of the party on Friday. He said if the party loses, he has nothing to lose being an established businessman.

PREMIUM TIMES had reported in September how the party was enmeshed in crisis leading to the removal of the then state chairperson, Habibu Sara, following the party’s caucus meeting, which was held at the government house.

The meeting was presided by the state governor, Mr Badaru.

Mr Sara was removed for allegedly shifting loyalty to the leader of a factional group of the party, Sabo Nakudu, a serving senator for Jigawa central.

At the meeting, Muhammad Umar was installed by the governor’s loyalists as acting party chairperson.

The governor, while inaugurating the caretaker committee, said, “I will remain vigilant watching those of you going to meeting with the other factional group, you have got enough of my patience, I will no longer tolerate that again.

“Its interesting to see Borno and Yobe, ever since, APC has been on the helm. Jigawa too, we need to take a lesson and be our brothers keepers, so that we will continue to lead. But if we allow our personal interest to influence our collective interest, I am assuring we are going to lose and by then my tenure would have elapsed.

“I am a businessman, I can travel all over the world without even holding a bag except for convenience,” Mr Badaru said.

TEXEM Advert
He called on the other factional group to join forces with him to move the APC forward in the state.

”We are the responsible members of the party, I once sacrificed my governorship candidate to Hadejia emirate for sake of peace. However, God later made me the governor,” Mr Badaru added.

The governor charged the newly inaugurated party executives in the state to be committed to the development of the party. He assured them that they are working towards granting them a waiver to continue leading the party beyond the constitutional limit.

Meanwhile, the embattled former chairperson, Mr Sara, while reacting to the governor’s remarks, said, “We are aware the governor has a plan to destroy our party because he has no relevance after leaving office in 2023.”

He alleged in a statement that the plan by Mr Badaru to see APC dead in Jigawa will not work as ”we have politicians who can perform better than him, not businessmen like him who see the seat of governor as an opportunity to promote their personal businesses.

”As a governor you can pray that your party can lose election just because you came and generate capital for your business, we are politicians not businessmen. All we know is politics and APC will win come 2023,” Mr Sara said.

Mr Sara, however, said despite the injustice meted on him by the governor, he will remain a loyal APC member, being the most popular party in the state.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/433132-2023-apc-may-lose-jigawa-gov-badaru.html
Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by alsudan: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
With Sule Lamido and Ibrahim Saminu Turaki in PDP after the later dumped APC, it’s safe to say Jigawa is 100 percent a PDP State.

Another Northern State bites the dust for Tinubu.

Only a drug infested brain will think the Northerners will leave Atiku and vote for a fake Muslim

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
No one is going to win every state.
Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Richardonald(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
grin

Is a lie tinubu will win all 36 states in Nigeria, infact he will win Adamawa with 99.10%;grin

After buhari, tilumbu is the most popular person in north, infact he is more popular than buhari,

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Trinitycian: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
The governor na prophet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Honjoshy4u: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
The hand writing on Jigawa wall is now clear.
Tinubu in the mud already.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish ticket.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Not may....apc will lose Jigawa. Obi has the best strategy ever...the social media and one on one engagement home and abroad. Antecedents ought to have taught our leaders a lesson, that these people would always support their own, no matter what. But as it is right now, only Obi can tear the bags of reserved votes in the north with the pdp...a region where northerners are willingly erecting billboards for Obi with their own money. I've never seen this kind of love for any southern presidential aspirants before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Racoon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks....." It is time the APC is annihilated from the national life of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by lonecatt(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
And they have lost it
I wonder the state they will use to win their imaginary votes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Salvador1: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Watch how agbado urchins will start attacking OBIdents cos of this.

They were boasting of winning massively in jigawa.

Tinubu hate Igbos and South south that's y he doesn't care to woo supporters there he's depending on core north to win lol.
The rat poison which awo took will be a child play wen compared to that old cargo way dey piss for body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by christejames(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even Agbado master knows he is coming third in that state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Antyislam: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
That is our collective prayer, we don't want APC again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Impossible, all northerners must vote Tinubu...

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by frank14011991(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Many of you don't even understand his statement up there.sabo nakudu and Muhammad badaru are back together, sabo nakudu has been given his senatorial ticket after tijanni kiyawa died.jigawa is 70% APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by OBALOLA55(m): 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
TINUBU SHOULD MAKE THAT CALL NOW IF HE WANT POWER TO RETURN TO THE SOUTH.

GBANA AHMED TINUBU PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND CALL OBI NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Penguin2: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu should just step down for Obi to avoid embarrassment.

Except his foolish BATstards think otherwise

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Samunique(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Not only Jigawa, they will lose the entire country !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by FreeStuffsNG: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2022
It is somehow that the party wants to go into election with a caretaker committee. That is risky to do o. I am optimistic that they will resolve it.
Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Rhaymonhayzed20(m): 1:02am On Sep 12, 2022
[For them to lost this vote it be really rare cause they have alot of followers i guessquote author=lonecatt post=116574974]And they have lost it
I wonder the state they will use to win their imaginary votes. [/quote]
Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by ZeroAccess: 5:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Reality 101. apart from south west states, which tinubu is from that will vote him base on tribe. Where else will APC win, with the untold hardship that they have melted on Nigerians.

You can't vote APC and not need a medical evaluation.

Apc can't even campaign with there party rather they are campaigning with Lagos to show how much they knew they have failed.

Obi is coming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Truthisunique2: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2022
He said it plainly he has nothing to lose and these are the govs in north Tinubu is looking up to.

I am sure he is also speaking for bagudu his friend who is a businessman and chairman of "APC governors forum"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by SU50: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2022
These are the people that Tinibu is banking on to deliver the north west for him, Badaru, in Jagawa, against Sule Lamido with Buhari's failure on economy and insecurity to contend with (which he dares not criticize grin).

This is going to interesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Truthisunique2: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
frank14011991:
Many of you don't even understand his statement up there.sabo nakudu and Muhammad badaru are back together, sabo nakudu has been given his senatorial ticket after tijanni kiyawa died.jigawa is 70% APC
be deceiving yourself

The gov who owns the structure Tinubu is relying on say he can't guarantee a win

Na you go help win Jigawa abi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by SlavaUkraini: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Those in the Corridors of Power are now seeing the handwriting on the Wall..

But Tinubu Urchins are so blind to see it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by frank14011991(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
be deceiving yourself

The gov who owns the structure Tinubu is relying on say he can't guarantee a win

Na you go help win Jigawa abi
I am in dutse jigawa, where are you.that was how you told us that buhari have anointed Amaechi in the primaries
Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by Truthisunique2: 6:47am On Sep 12, 2022
frank14011991:
I am in dutse jigawa, where are you.that was how you told us that buhari have anointed Amaechi in the primaries
no be only dutse you dey undecided

I am not telling you what they say gov said

I am telling you what the gov Tinubu is banking on said

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru by frank14011991(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no be only dutse you dey undecided

I am not telling you what they say gov said

I am telling you what the gov Tinubu is banking on said
.Mr man I am on ground in dutse, sule lamido can't even win his local government birnin kudu for Atiku. he can't force his son as governor on us

(1) (Reply)

2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement / Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing / Traders, Spare Parts Boys Only Supporting Obi - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.