Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. (927 Views)

Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Tinubu Holds Meeting With Party Loyalists Ahead Of Campaigns (Pictures) / PDP Closes All Forms Of Campaigns Midnight Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by Indispensable85(m): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Thank you Kwaya Kusar Local Government Area of Borno State.

We are mightily proud of you.

#BATKSM2023

Seun, mynd44,lalasticlala,oam4j,nfpmod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by Rebelutionary: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm....wow

1 Like

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by AdamuKD: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
I thought una talk say una no dey do rally till the D day that everybody don know una already. Fools
He can only gather such crowd because it's a terrorist state. Make them try hold am for another state because we want confirm something grin

5 Likes

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by Indispensable85(m): 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just one LGA.!
After the election results some people go resume give my biafra or I die chants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by mycar: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Doctored picture, that tinubu shettima banner was superimposed, where I'd the video just like others? people addressing the crowd on the same direction as the crowd.
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by ObituaryYebo: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heart attack for Obituary people from SadEast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Why is Borno everytime? Obi 1 million march is spreading like fire �. Your case is always around Borno grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Alright
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by LegendHero(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kano even tested the mic today also. Just one ward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by femisplash: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
4 million Kanuri votes. One-quarter has cancelled out all the votes from SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by frank14011991(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

that is my local government. APC all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by femisplash: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Kano state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by femisplash: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
mycar:
Doctored picture, that tinubu shettima banner was superimposed, where I'd the video just like others?
Obituaries, not everyone is a fraud like you.
Photoshopped Kenya rally as Obidient rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by LegendHero(m): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
femisplash:

Kano state?

Yes, Kano state.
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by femisplash: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes, Kano state.
Hahaha.. Same Kano some certain Pro Atiku/PDP Monikers have been creating several threads on millions of defections ( and brooms burning) from APC to PDP on a weekly. So, there are still few APC supporters left in Kano. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by RobsonsTARz: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:

Sure?
Did you notice the same pics from the testing of mic in bornu and the one in kano?
So how did the propaganda mic testing go?
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by RobsonsTARz: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2022
APC no fit stop to make me laff.

I just noticed that the same pics they used for bornu was the same pics used for kano, and these people are telling me they are mentally okay?
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by SaiOba: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
APC and PDP don't need to sensitize anyone. Even in the remotest place of Nigeria they are known.

OnionBandit:
APC and PDP dont believe in masturbation. I wonder why you guys don't get tired of this..preeq no dey pain Una?

Well, 1miRRion match is meant for the mor0ns who think eRections are won by noise

AdamuKD:
I thought una talk say una no dey do rally till the D day that everybody don know una already. Fools
He can only gather such crowd because it's a terrorist state. Make them try hold am for another state because we want confirm something grin
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by SaiOba: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2022
A Boko Haram State noni..
SpecialAdviser:
Why is Borno everytime? Obi 1 million march is spreading like fire �. Your case is always around Borno grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by whofoolwho: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2022
When Atiku will go there,you will still see the same people.All na politics
Re: Kwayar Kusar LGA In Bornu Test The Mic Ahead Of Campaigns. by techWriter3: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Just one LGA

(1) (Reply)

Video: If Tinubu Doesn't Win, Muslims Have Failed. Katsina APC Guber Aspirant / "Sai OBI" As Peter Obi Visits Taraba.......video / Comparing Dollar Redesign (2013) To Naira Redesign (2022) | Beyond Color Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.