Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! (2530 Views)

2,423 Nigerians Killed With 1,872 Kidnapped Under Tinubu Presidency – Group / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by YourMrBoo: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Remember nobody knows tomorrow...it might be your turn

They took monday's as their sit at home, while killing people on Sunday's.

These people can wake up on any day and murder people indiscriminately

We shall not wait and see these coward's become a nuisance

Since they have started derailing from what they claimed they were

So that's why you want him killed!?

How sure are you the killing would stop
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Ndibunna: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

How can you be killing your brothers and sisters and you claimed you are fighting for Biafra!

Biafra my foot!

What's the difference between these Idiots and our oppressors?

There was never any time he was fighting for Biafra. All are lies.
He only formed terrorist group to perpetuate evil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keeping on ranting, Afonja Muslim, chronic unity beggar..
Whenever politicians attacked each other in the East, you Afonja muslims filled with tiger scratched face will rushed to blame it on IPOB.

No Amount Hates and propaganda against IPOB will Stop imminent Biafra actualization...

Pathetic cowards that can't imagine their life without Ndigbo in Nigeria...

Chukwu kpogi oku dia!..Onye Nzuzu na amaghi ihe?

You don't know me?

Check all my post...do you think you are more Igbo than me?

Is this how Dr Nnamdi Azikiwi, Tafawa Belewa and Ahmedu Bello got Nigeria independence?

So by killing your people you get Independence?

You must be very foolish!

No! Continue to kill all your people and the people that will represent you in government

Let's see how you will get it

But what I can assure you is that One day is One day

Remember when evil took over Onitsha and Aba until some Igbo men formed Bakassi and cured this barbaric madness and sanity was restored

Keep fueling the killing of your innocent brothers and sisters...we will get you and your conspirators down one day

I assure you that!

One day is one day!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Emergingnation3(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Curious345:
mnk actually put himself in harm's way .. why did he go to Kenya
it is good as illiterate Fulani government got him kidnapped..

It is fast tracking the imminent Biafra actualization on international stage...

The illiterate Fulani Jihadist government blocked the international laws of extradition and rendition by kidnapping him in kanya.

In regards to that, the UN has ordered the Fulani government to release him unconditionally with compensation attached to it , in aspace of six months, of which if they fail to comply within the given time frame, UN will have no choice but to sanction the hell out of them..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
YourMrBoo:

So that's why you want him killed!?

How sure are you the killing would stop

When you attack the Shepherd, the sheep won't have option but to scatter

Since they have turned this Sacrosant Biafra of a thing into a mockery

We can not continue like this seeing innocent men and women blood be wasted by these barbarians

What is all these??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
it is good as illiterate Fulani government get kidnapped him...

It fast tracking the imminent Biafra actualization on international stage...

The illiterate Fulani Jihadist government blocked the international laws of extradition and rendition by kidnapping in kanya.

In regards to that, the UN has ordered the Fulani government to release him unconditionally with compensation attached to it , in aspace of six months, of which if they fail to comply with the given time frame, UN will have no choice but to sanction the hell out of them..

My brother Biafra will not come when you have turned your sword against your people!

You win your Biafra by Love not by killing them and claimed you are protecting them

Kill your government representatives...pursue them...maybe FG or UN will call you to come and sit on the table for discussion

Kill all your people or put fear let me see whether the will come out and vote for a referendum when they saw how their kits and kins were murdered

I have said it...ibu onye Nzuzu!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Emergingnation3(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

Chukwu kpogi oku dia!..Onye Nzuzu na amaghi ihe?

You don't know me?

Check all my post...do you think you are more Igbo than me?

Is this how Dr Nnamdi Azikiwi, Tafawa Belewa and Ahmedu Bello got Nigeria independence?

So by killing your people you get Independence?

You must be very foolish!

No! Continue to kill all your people and the people that will represent you in government

Let's see how you will get it

But what I can assure you is that One day is One day

Remember when evil took over Onitsha and Aba until some Igbo men formed Bakassi and cured this barbaric madness and sanity was restored

Keep fueling the killing of your innocent brothers and sisters...we will get you and your conspirators down one day

I assure you that!

One day is one day!
Says Afonja muslims pi***g.. cry cry unity beggar..

If you like continue to cry like an infant who's suffering from acute feed deprivation in the cause of unity begging,it'll never stop Biafra from being actualised...

It very glazing that the insecurity in the East are being orchestrated by your Jihadist government with aimed of undermining our liberational struggles or perhaps to justify their terrorist tagged on IPOB before the international community, where our agitation has been gaining momentum, but they have failed, cos they can never decieve in the international community with the above Mention antic . grin

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand hand..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says Afonja muslims pi***g.. cry cry unity beggar..

If you like continue to cry like an infant who's suffering from acute feed deprivation in the cause of unity begging,it'll never stop Biafra from being actualised...

It very glazing that the insecurity in the East are being orchestrated by your Jihadist government with aimed of undermining our liberational struggles or perhaps to justify their terrorist tagged on IPOB before the international community, where our agitation has been gaining momentum, but they have failed, cos they can never decieve in the international community with the above Mention antic . grin

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand hand..

It is a pity you called me an Afonja Muslim

Wow Wow Wow

When I was talking about our freedom...i was not an Afonja...

When I was talking about the gross marginalisation of the Igbos...I wasn't an Afonja

When I was kicking against the brutal killings of my people by the blood-sucking Fulani herdsmen...I was not an Afonja Muslim

Now with your despicable mouth you labelled a nwafor Igbo an afonja even include a Muslim on top of it

I don't have anything to tell you.

But what I can assure is...One day is One day we will get you!

And for your information Biafra is buried!

I can not be part of a Biafra of blood and sand that was formed by the blood of my brothers been killed by my own blood

Let the land of our ancestors and the innocent people you murdered reject and swallow you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Emergingnation3(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

My brother Biafra will not come when you have turned your sword against your people!

You win your Biafra by Love not by killing them and claimed you are protecting them

Kill your government representatives...pursue them...maybe FG or UN will call you to come and sit on the table for discussion

Kill all your people or put fear let me see whether the will come out and vote for a referendum when they saw how their kits and kins were murdered

I have said it...ibu onye Nzuzu!
Afonja muslims, I am not you brother....

The killings of Igbo by only IPOB only happened in your figment of imagination..

The most important thing here's that, our people knows those who are behind the insecurity, Ofcause the Fulani government !

As matter of fact, all fingers in the East, are pointing at the fulani government as the orchestrator.

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Emergingnation3(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

It is a pity you called me an Afonja Muslim

Wow Wow Wow

When I was talking about our freedom...i was not an Afonja...

When I was talking about the gross marginalisation of the Igbos...I wasn't an Afonja

When I was kicking against the brutal killings of my people by the blood-sucking Fulani herdsmen...I was not an Afonja Muslim

Now with your despicable mouth you labelled a nwafor Igbo an afonja even include a Muslim on top of it

I don't have anything to tell you.

But what I can assure is...One day is One day we will get you!

And for your information Biafra is buried!

I can not be part of a Biafra of blood and sand that was formed by the blood of my brothers been killed by my own blood

Let the land of our ancestors and the innocent people you murdered reject and swallow you!
Afonja Muslim that is suffering from acute self denials...

You better face the ongoing skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region...

The number of innocent people killed by skull mining terrorist in your brown roof ravaged region, is far higher than those killed by Boko Haram and bandits since their inceptions....

Isn't that supposed to be a cause of worry, Afonja Muslim ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja muslims, I am not you brother....

The killings of Igbo by only IPOB only happened in your figment of imagination..

The most important thing here's that, our people knows those who are behind the insecurity, Ofcause the Fulani government !

As matter of fact, all fingers in the East, are pointing at the fulani government as the orchestrator.

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand...

Foolish monkey!

The foolish grasshopper that is been fried, He said he is just shedding some oil

Tell me which day your Biafra will be actualised...which day?

Your Biafra will be acualised by who and who?

It seems you are not a politics of history?

How sure I am? that I am not even interacting with an illiterate that ought to know how countries can get independence or sovereignty

Foolish Grasshopper!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by YourMrBoo: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:

When you attack the Shepherd, the sheep won't have option but to scatter

Since they have turned this Sacrosant Biafra of a thing into a mockery

We can not continue like this seeing innocent men and women blood be wasted by these barbarians

What is all these??

Is that what you think!?!

The shepherd is held yet the sheep are misbehaving. And you think when you kill the shepherd the sheep will start behaving!?

You sef reasonam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by TimFisher2: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Is that what you think!?!

The shepherd is held yet the sheep are misbehaving. And you think when you kill the shepherd the sheep will start behaving!?

You sef reason

Cut off the supply..you see them dwindle gradually

As long as Simon Ekpa lives...it will be their oxygen in which they breath

Yes it won't be easy but with time it is going to fizzle out and the remaining living remnants will be begging for amnesty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Reeses: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2022
I support you on this. They need to be wiped out enough is enough. What is all this?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Igbodicool(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2022
Hahahahahaha...

Go and kill him naah.
What happened to your hand?
Keep wishing death to Igbo, you will surely receive what you wished others.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Reeses: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbodicool:
Hahahahahaha...

Go and kill him naah.
What happened to your hand?
Keep wishing death to Igbo, you will surely receive what you wished others.

Are you stupid or what? How are you guys enjoying what is going on in Southeast? Many of you all in here are terrorists and I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Igbodicool(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:

Are you stupid or what? How are you guys enjoying what is going on in Southeast? Many of you all in here are terrorists and I am not surprised.
Just shataaaaap...
When did this your hypocritical love for Igbo started?

If all of us are terrorists, how is it your business?
Why must you be in the same country with Terrosist Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Endsarspillar: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2022
2elliot:
Gbaun

Rant of a toddler

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Reeses: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Just shataaaaap...
When did this your hypocritical love for Igbo started?

If all of us are terrorists, how is it your business?
Why must you be in the same country with Terrosist Igbo!

First of all I am from Anambra state and you folks have destroyed my father land. It will never be well with all of you including that Eboyi efulefu Simon Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by sukar886: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2022
TimFisher2:
You can not be killing innocent people all in the name of Biafra. This is absurd, callous and devilish from the pit of hell

A state of Emergency should be declared in all the Southeast states with immediate effect!

And Nnamdi Kanu should be killed!

Unknown gunmen are fools and idiots who do not know what they want

Lastly, Simon Ekpa should be hunted and massacred in Finland and his rotten body burnt including his house!

This nonsense must stop and I bet you it will stop

One day is one day!
At ur age u no get sense , Methuselah, we don see u finish , u no go die , u will live forever abi, nnamdi kanu might live longer than u..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by stanluiz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
FG and South East governors has never for once deal with these Insecurity issues once and for all.

How can Simeon ekpa still living in Finland and formenting truoble and violence yet we have 5 governors and a president who can't do anything to get him extradited and arrested for his crimes.

Buhari see it as an Igbo problem so he doesn't care. After all has he tackle bandits that are Killings people in the north on daily basis ? No.

The governors don't care because non of their families has been affected. We play politics with security in this country and you wonder why the country is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by stanluiz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:
I support you on this. They need to be wiped out enough is enough. What is all this?
Una no get governors. That's is the problem.

As for nnamdi kanu let FG take care of him. As for Simeon ekpa. Let South East governors take care of him. But ur governors can never be United for once and deal with the security issues once and for all.

Using security to play politics. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Igbodicool(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:

First of all I am from Anambra state and you folks have destroyed my father land. It will never be well with all of you including that Eboyi efulefu Simon Ekpa.
Just sharaaaaap...

Young men will never be found in your generation all you supporters of killing Igbo people with State sponsored security personnels.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Reeses: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Just sharaaaaap...

Young men will never be found in your generation all you supporters of killing Igbo people with State sponsored security personnels.
Ibu Ewu thunderstorm piawaa gi isi ebeafu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Igbodicool(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:

Ibu Ewu thunderstorm piawaa gi isi ebeafu
Nkàgwụ.
Mbe ọhịa.
If e dey pain you, do the needful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Patriotsleague: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
He should be killed, his ipob killers attacked Ifeanyi ubah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Reeses: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Nkàgwụ.
Mbe ọhịa.
If e dey pain you, do the needful.
Akpaamu .. you all causing havocs in southeast will perish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Killed With Immediate Effect! by Igbodicool(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reeses:

Akpaamu .. you all causing havocs in southeast will perish.
You will perish for cheering Nigerian security agencies killing innocent people in the East.

Excruciating pain awaits all of you enemies of Igbo land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rice Is Costlier In Nigeria Than In Uk(pics) / Top 10 Biggest Slums In Africa, 3 Are In Lagos Nigeria (photo) / Urgent Please! Which GTBank Mobile app Version Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.