Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,636 members, 7,858,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Buy Jamb E-pin Online 2023 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Buy Jamb E-pin Online 2023 (453 Views)

How To Buy WAEC/GCE 2020 Registration PIN Online / I Am Unable To Get My Jnr Sister's Jamb E-pin And They Have Debited Me.. / How To Buy Jamb Utme Form Through Remita (jamb Rrr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Jamb E-pin Online 2023 by turson(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
How to purchase a JAMB 2023 e-Pin

1. Make sure your JAMB profile was created using your NIN before purchasing the ePIN.

2. Tell the bank you want to purchase JAMB E-PIN when you visit.

3. Give them the code for your JAMB profile.

4. The total payment is three thousand five hundred Naira (3,500).

5. Your JAMB registration ePIN will arrive as an SMS on your phone.

6. With your JAMB 2021 ePIN, you can now proceed to a JAMB CBT facility that has been approved to finish the registration process.

For full details ��
https://scholarsnaija.com/how-to-buy-jamb-e-pin-online/

(1) (Reply)

Heads May Roll As Soludo Cancels Teachers' Recruitment Again Over Irregularities / Please Who Help Me With Basic 4 Quantitive Questions Please.. / Peter Obi's 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.