Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc (524 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / 2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Abdu81: 6:07am On Sep 12, 2022
When people accused ffk of having no principle, believe or standard in life, some may argue about it seeing how intelligent he, Femi sounds while speaking, however his recent alignment and politicking have proved ffk to be just the most shameless or should I say the most useless politician in Nigeria.

Such a greedy glutton who thinks not with
his brain but stomach, one can only wonder if the only thing think he thinks about is crumbles, small changes, wine and prostitutes and can do any thing to sponsor this licentious lifestyle.

Imagine ffk supporting a Muslim Muslim ticket after himself writing to the united nations about how threatened the the christians in Nigeria are just few years ago but the situation have even worsen ever since.

Imagine ffk supporting APC and bola at that,a man who single handedly removed him and his Boss GEJ from office few years back.

Imagine ffk supporting an APC government that destroyed the Nigerian unity, security and made Nigeria the current head quarters of poverty of the world.

Where is your conscience my big brother Femi?

Where are your values?

Where are your principle and believes?

I remember in one of your article about the perscutions of christians in Nigeria, you said and I qoute you; the uncircumcised philistine shall never prevail over the faith of Christ.

Dear ffk I am very sadden that you Femi kayode is now fighting for the philistines to destroy the body of Christ in Nigeria.
What more examples of Judas and geheza are we looking for.

Good luck as you pursue your vain,lustful desire to satisfy your greedy, licentious and hypocritical lifestyle.

The power of darkness will ever fail no matter who is powering it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Anigreat: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Anyone should take a gluttonous piggy idiot and a woman beater like FFK serious at his/her own peril. It's only the likes of FFK who's unapologetic woman beater you'll see supporting old Amoda Ogunlere.

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Tonypen247(m): 6:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Ffk is a political prostitute and nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by endsarrrs(f): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu you just won't last

3 Likes

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Yoruba1stson: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2022
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us, seeing you zombiedents crying dey make us happy.... That muslim-muslim ticket is a goal, Tinubu is unstoppable, know this and have peace of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Abdu81: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us, seeing you zombiedents crying dey make us happy.... That muslim-muslim ticket is a goal, Tinubu is unstoppable, know this and have peace of mind

If he, tinubu comes third is a win for him.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Take a yoruba man serious at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Rubbish

arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2022
endsarrrs:
FFK ask Tinubu to forfeit the race before somebody else like shettima takes him
out of the frame, puts the entire Tinubu urchiins and yoruba to shame.
Make heover up his face. He can't run the race. PeterObis pace is too fast.
Tinubu you just won't last!
grin grin grin

Are u sure??

2023 go sweet die grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Abdu81:

If he, tinubu comes third is a win for him.
and u have the strength to open thread for a person u know is irrelevant abi?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Take a yoruba man serious at your own peril..
Oponu

Product of drugs grin

See the effect of drugs below grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Rubbish

arrant nonsense

Remain less than six months before u change Ur moniker grin grin

After u must have bn ræped front and back grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

Remain less than six months before u change Ur moniker grin grin

After u must have bn ræped front and back grin

slave

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
Oponu

Product of drugs grin

See the effect of drugs below grin

Product of migrants

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by Bizibi(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2022
You are sounding as if you just know ffk.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by DOTian: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Anywhere Belle face

1 Like

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Product of migrants
product of vagabonds grin

Developer vagabond grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

slave
e pain am grin grin

Na biafro Una need, Nigeria is not for u grin

U will always be the second class citizens grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
e pain am grin grin

Na biafro Una need, Nigeria is not for u grin

U will always be the second class citizens grin

really.....

anyways we know yorubas contribute nothing except cocoa..chocomilo things..hahahahahaha

Before I believe you and forever remain quiet..

Reclaim ilorin back...We want Oba not Emir..

watch slave shift goal post
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

really..

But Ilorin is not in southwest na grin grin

Can u reclaim the flat!nos in rivers?? Wicked wike will blast Ur head grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

really.....

anyways we know yorubas contribute nothing except cocoa..chocomilo things..hahahahahaha

And I would not want u to get silent cus e no go pay me, I need u to keep talking so that I can know how much Ur OSU status dey pain u grin

Osu drug baron grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

And I would not want u to get silent cus e no go pay me, I need u to keep talking so that I can know how much Ur OSU status dey pain u grin

Osu drug baron grin

hahahahahahahahaha.....

Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin .... They dread that name..

Do you know this man?

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
But Ilorin is not in southwest na grin grin

Can u reclaim the flat!nos in rivers?? Wicked wike will blast Ur head grin

We own it......His name is Igbo..

His tenure is just remaining few months..

Now Ilorin.....Your identity has been erased.

Yorubas don't bear Gambari..

YORUBAS DO OBAS NOT EMIR

Slaves..hahahahaha
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We own it......His name is Igbo..

His tenure is just remaining few months..

Now Ilorin.....Your identity has been erased.

Yorubas don't bear Gambari..

YORUBAS DO OBAS NOT EMIR

Slaves..hahahahaha
Chief Osu grin grin

What did u own??

If dem born u well near river after wike comot, sorry go be Ur case grin

Deluded akpu munching non-entity grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha.....

Ilorin Ilorin Ilorin .... They dread that name..

Do you know this man?

Ahahahaa

Osu, instead of u to be begging Ur fellow osu back in the famine land not to go out today and tomorrow to avoid being killed by esn, ugm and ipob, u re here causing nuisance upandan like the vagabond that u re.

I pity ur fellow osu at home, dem go soon kill u finish grin

How can a whole region be turned into a dust by ekpa and porñstar grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

Ahahahaa

Osu, instead of u to be begging Ur fellow osu back in the famine land not to go out today and tomorrow to avoid being killed by esn, ugm and ipob, u re here causing nuisance upandan like the vagabond that u re.

I pity ur fellow osu at home, dem go soon kill u finish grin

How can a whole region be turned into a dust by ekpa and porñstar grin

Okay since ilorin seems like the past...

Let's move to your generation...When are we taking back Yewa and igangan
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

Chief Osu grin grin

What did u own??

If dem born u well near river after wike comot, sorry go be Ur case grin

Deluded akpu munching non-entity grin

Alright...

Get freedom or die trying..Igbos

Turn refugee when there is no war....yoruba

choose wisely

Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Alright...

Get freedom or die trying..Igbos

Turn refugee when there is no war....yoruba

choose wisely
then die na grin

If u no die wetin u gain?? grin

Die jare... Die troway grin

But don't kill ursef now oh, wait til February 2023 grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by 2Radii: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Okay since ilorin seems like the past...

Let's move to your generation...When are we taking back Yewa and igangan

Nothing happened there, my woman stil visited her parent there last week grin

U should be concerned about Orlu and Enugu, Anambra grin

Ur OSU brothers organs about to be mined grin grin

U can ask ekweremadu how it's done grin

Modified:: meet u later bro, need to get to work grin
Re: Ffk Supporting Muslim Muslim Ticket And Apc by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:

Nothing happened there, my woman stil visited her parent there last week grin

U should be concerned about Orlu and Enugu, Anambra grin

Ur OSU brothers organs about to be mined grin grin

U can ask ekweremadu how it's done grin

Modified:: meet u later bro, need to get to work grin

hahahahahahahahaha

Lies......

media can hide it...We won't...

slaves

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign / An Elderly Woman Seen Praying For Peter Obi In The Stadium / More Photos: Kwankwaso In Jos Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.