Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign (517 Views)

Nyeson Wike Fighting Atiku Abukakar Because He Lost The Primary Elections / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Zakiman: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
I will like to remind HE Alhaji Atiku Abukakar about who's Nyeson Wike, Sir, pls if u have forgotten, now u should remember that Nyeson Wike is not your Supporter From Onset, therefore I don't know why u are giving yourself sleepless night about him.

We are the Field Soldiers and we are ready for campaign to start so as to go everywhere and campaign for u to be our next president.

Remember all those Governor's fighting u are OUTGOING Governors except Makinde whom u stood for to win his Governorship Elections, but I don't really know what was his issues with u to begin to fight u.

Ayu is going nowhere, and if they said they are fighting for the right thing to do, is removing Ayu the right thing?

Let me remind NYESON WIKE'S Team about the PDP Last card. HE Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the last PRESIDENT PDP produced and he is from South South, then now why would he want to come as PDP Presidential Candidate Again from Same South South? Is that Justice?

This time around in PDP is to produce a PRESIDENT from the NORTH, and if they refused to support you, forget about them and begin your campaign preparations which are fast approaching.

Thanks and May God Almighty Bless our next incoming President, HE Alhaji Atiku Abukakar GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zakiman:
I will like to remind HE Alhaji Atiku Abukakar about who's Nyeson Wike, Sir, pls if u have forgotten, now u should remember that Nyeson Wike is not your Supporter From Onset, therefore I don't know why u are giving yourself sleepless night about him.

We are the Field Soldiers and we are ready for campaign to start so as to go everywhere and campaign for u to be our next president.

Remember all those Governor's fighting u are OUTGOING Governors except Makinde whom u stood for to win his Governorship Elections, but I don't really know what was his issues with u to begin to fight u.

Ayu is going nowhere, and if they said they are fighting for the right thing to do, is removing Ayu the right thing?

Let me remind NYESON WIKE'S Team about the PDP Last card. HE Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was the last PRESIDENT PDP produced and he is from South South, then now why would he want to come as PDP Presidential Candidate Again from Same South South? Is that Justice?

This time around in PDP is to produce a PRESIDENT from the NORTH, and if they refused to support you, forget about them and begin your campaign preparations which are fast approaching.

Thanks and May God Almighty Bless our next incoming President, HE Alhaji Atiku Abukakar GCFR.

So Atiku should take over from Buhari another northerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by SWATMan: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So Atiku should take over from Buhari another northerner
You don't need to respond to that empty Brain.
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Always a loser
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
SWATMan:

You don't need to respond to that empty Brain.

I just wanted to call out his hypocrisy
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Felimax(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Zakiman:

Atiku has 2023 already!
The Wike camp has a very secret motive which cannot be executed with Ayu as chairman. I like the very fact that Atiku till just now still has tremendous respect for the Wike camp but regardless Dem nor dey fear Malu dey chop e shit.

Wike should go to hell!
Nice one Op

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Bluntguy: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
What campaign can PDP hold successfully in Rivers without Wike?
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Deltafirstson(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wike should go to hell
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Zakiman: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Wike should go to hell
Exactly brother
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by 1nice(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Atiku can not win this election.

Wike and his groups are like betrayals on the move and conspirators against anything thing good coming to the southern part of Nigeria.

Look at wike the betrayal, somebody that claims he is a Igbo person but stabbing the igbos at the back and betraying the igbos with out mercy.

The same wike that says presidency will go the south east before the commencement of political parties Primary election in Nigeria and it is the same wike that was manipulated and use to stop the igbos from winning the Presidential Primary election in PDP party; to the essence that Peter Obi has to run away from PDP party because of the heat of wike.

Wike mother is a Yoruba person, and the yorubas politicians are playing intelligent mind game on wike to manipulate him to walk for the success of tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria, why they dumped wike as trash after tinubu is declared the President of Nigeria.
The same thing the yorubas did to rochas okorocha in APC the same they plan to do to wike.
Rochas okorocha a founding member of APC party was humiliated and disgrace like a common criminal in public and his international passport withheld while tinubu whom Nigeria people have evidence of corruption and drugs pushing against him, was untouchable and give Presidential pardon while rochas okorocha who is a Igbo person was harass to the highest level.

Wike will surely regrets working for the yorubas politicians because at the end this same yorubas politicians will show him no mercy and betrayal 1 treatment.
Re: Atiku Abukakar Forget About Nyeson Wike And Concentrate On Campaign by Zakiman: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2022
1nice:
Atiku can not win this election.

Wike and his groups are like betrayals on the move and conspirators against anything thing good coming to the southern part of Nigeria.

Look at wike the betrayal, somebody that claims he is a Igbo person but stabbing the igbos at the back and betraying the igbos with out mercy.

The same wike that says presidency will go the south east before the commencement of political parties Primary election in Nigeria and it is the same wike that was manipulated and use to stop the igbos from winning the Presidential Primary election in PDP party; to the essence that Peter Obi has to run away from PDP party because of the heat of wike.

Wike mother is a Yoruba person, and the yorubas politicians are playing intelligent mind game on wike to manipulate him to walk for the success of tinubu becoming the next President of Nigeria, why they dumped wike as trash after tinubu is declared the President of Nigeria.
The same thing the yorubas did to rochas okorocha in APC the same they plan to do to wike.
Rochas okorocha a founding member of APC party was humiliated and disgrace like a common criminal in public and his international passport withheld while tinubu whom Nigeria people have evidence of corruption and drugs pushing against him, was untouchable and give Presidential pardon while rochas okorocha who is a Igbo person was harass to the highest level.

Wike will surely regrets working for the yorubas politicians because at the end this same yorubas politicians will show him no mercy and betrayal 1 treatment.
Disagree with you on the issue that ATIKU will not Win the election simply because of the Rebels Wike's Camp are doing. One thing I would like u to understand is, No matter the Support of South Eastern Governors to Atiku, he will hadly Win those States now because Peter Obi, Governors now are not doing anything to influence the Masses on who to Vote for or not.

Secondly, I so much Believed any true Christian in the region of South West will not Vote for Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket simply because Tinubu is from their region, while in the NORTH Non of those Candidates can Win Atiku Abukakar because of the love people there has for me. Someone Wass saying how can Northerner Rule NIGERIA again? This is about party program like I said earlier, the last PRESIDENT PDP produced was from the South in person of HE Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, therefore is the turn the North should Produce theirs from the PDP.

Ayu Should not Resign, ATIKU ABUKAKAR should replace them and go to work immediately and forget about as now the Masses are the Answer not the Governors.

The Era of the Governors influencing and manipulating Elections Results through Rigging is gone due to this New Electoral Laws.

NIGERIA, Sai ATIKU ABUKAKAR

NIGERIA, Sai PDP
Insha Allah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Video: See Moment Peter Obi Arrives Palace Of Plateau State Traditional Council / Peter Obi Score Card As Anambra State Governor As Of 2013 / Tinubu Brain Has Been Ravaged With Dementia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.