Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (41357 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by fitinwell: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by chukadiho1(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Stock trader extraordinaire..this man life is shrouded in secrecy. A tinubu presidency will be doom for Nigerians. Vote wisely

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by dyera(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2022
“ What I know is that right from his days in the corporate world, he has been trading in stocks even in foreign currencies, ” he added.
“ He has been buying stocks, bonds and all of that. I’m not a finance person. I’m not going to be interested in the nitty-gritty of it all.
“ But I know he has been trading in stocks. He was buying stocks of blue chip companies and all of that. He was making money and spending money. He has been doing all of these years before he got to office.

LoL, how Is this different from a yahoo boy saying that he is a forex trader?

All I see is Tinubu using stock trading to cover up, same way yahoo boys use forex trading to cover up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by ekukeku(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
I remember he said, he is welthier dan Osun state.
A whole state ni o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by afbstrategies: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Here's Tinubu's Source of Wealth:

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.

Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti
Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by slowice(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
They are trying hard to defend a thief. LoL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Landowner101(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Stock exchange o ti lule
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by shegz24(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Tinubu will not win Feb elections and will be disgrace with his urchins

Its either Tinubu or Atiku.

Take it or leave it, but that is the reality.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by ogatboy(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol. The guy said foreign blue chip companies, can he call the name of the companies because making money in stocks is not beans. Even stock brokers make steady losses.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

Beautiful 3D wallpaper for 3000 only. Check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Mayany(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
You decide to cut short the interview to launder his image? what was his reply when asked which company he traded with?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by kingamaa(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Awaiting president

BAT no shaking

E sure die

We don't have to insult or curse

Na jejely

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Obagofixxy: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2022
See him head like tinubu

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Tochi3(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Buying cocain Stocks from the blue Chips company in Chicago..... with which name was he buying the koksvestment

Tinubu is a serial fraudster and drug dealer...His supporters are his addicts and they always Sound stupid... why

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by treesun: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Even Alake knows he is lying!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Johnrake69: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Lol... Even Tinubu supporters know the man is corruption personified. There's no known company that can be associated with Tinubu but he owns private jets and claims to be richer than Osun state. The man is a political jobber. Investing in elections and expecting pay back is his stock in trade aside from the drug dealing allegations.

How his supporters are able to compare him with a Peter Obi, a former chairman of Fidelity Bank and director in 4 banks and former board chairman of securities and exchange commission same position once held by Dangote is just beyond partisan politics. Total stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Benoxvals(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
So Tinubu’s source of wealth is trading stocks in the 90’s?..and concluded with “I am not a finance person”
Like seriously?
I’d rather shut my mouth than spew trash.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by shegz24(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Dele Alake didnt sound like he was sure of Tinubu's source of income before politics.

I was expecting him to mention the companies Tinubu worked for and owned prior to venturing into politics.

You cant just say "stocks" and then obviously try to avoid the question by deviating to what his enemies are painting or saying "i dont bother myself with the nitty gritty of his business".

For someone running for public office as high as the presidential seat, that isnt good enough.

I trust Festus Keyamo and Fashola, proper lawyers.. they would have stated undeniable facts with evidence to back their principal.

Alake was just a noise maker last night at Channels TV.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by GavelSlam: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
Someone shared on Nairaland that Tinubu made millions of dollars from serving as accountant of an oil major in the United States.

Tinubu supporters should have some decency coz some of us regulars on Nairaland work for American companies from our Nigerian homes and understand their pay structure.

Now, Dele Alake is saying that he trades stocks. Come on, this thing is just ridiculous!

What is the pay structure?
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2022
will u keep quiet and let the man answer for himself? tinubus spokesperson nonsense, during the presidential debate here for Q&As for tinubu

1. How old are you, the details and affividates
2. What state were you born, your home state is where
3. How did you make your wealth?
4. Where did you attend your schooling from primary secondary and tertiary
5. Is it true you were involved in drug trafficking case in the US and how were you exonerated
6. Do you have any underlying health issues, Nigerians should know about?
7. Before you become a public officer, u need to declare your assets.and networth to ICPC, Can you declare your assets both home and abroad?
8. Will you say, you are the one that developed Lagos to what it is today and why?
9. Where you involved in the lekki toll gate massacre?
10. The bullion vans that pulled up on your house at the eve of an election, what was inside and what did you use it for, you know it connotes money laundering for a bullion van to pull up in a private residence
11. Your son Seyi was spotted wearing an above 100M wrist watch can u explain what actually your son does for a living to afford such a high value wristwatch, even the British pm or macron finds hard to afford
12. How do you intend to fight corruption, when Nigerians actually see you as corrupt offical?
13. Some say, u are the god father in lagos, can u dispute this findings?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by charlypoker(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Another mugu has been contacted to defend the drug lord, Tinubu.

Defending the agbado general makes one stupid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by hopexter(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
Another tale by moonlight. Same way they told us he is a major shareholder in Manchester united. Tinubu is a mysterious man that no one knows about his pasts.

What does his past have to do with you?
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Heffalump(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Brother defending brother is allowed anywhere in the world, even in politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by BABANGBALI: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
Another tale by moonlight. Same way they told us he is a major shareholder in Manchester united. Tinubu is a mysterious man that no one knows about his pasts.
I hear sey him be akudaya, I doesn't know the meaning in English. Ajepako please help me
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by edungene7: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Drugs is now stocks?

How can a Chicago drug pusher be a pauper? He used his ill gotten wealth to get his way to power even with his questionable character.
The Yorubas claimed to be sophisticated, but it's so surprising that a man with no primary school certificate, who nobody knew where he schooled, a pathological lying bastard, who lied about his age and name, can deceived the so called sophisticated and rule Lagos state for 8years?
Lol...the idiot think that Nigerians are føolish, myopic and shallowed like the sophisticated region hence he wants to used the same techniques. Someone should help me tell him that he's føolish.
more vawulence baba loud am
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by AdamuKD: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
angry
People defending Tilumbu are really trying
They deserve an award aswear

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by adeoyekay(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I hear sey him be akudaya, I doesn't know the meaning in English. Ajepako please help me
Reincarnate
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Seankhalifa: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
OXYZ:
Around 1996,when I was a member of Justice Forum,Tinubu used to finance our activities despite being out of the country.
pls can I email you... job related thanks
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2022
hopexter:

What does his past have to do with you?
he wants to be his president, so he has the right to ask

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by BABANGBALI: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2022
adeoyekay:
Reincarnate
ok, thanks.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Enyimbamercedes: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Stocks and bonds = Cocaine and Heroine

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Themandator: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/dele-alake-tinubu-not-a-pauper-before-politics-he-made-money-from-buying-stocks/amp

What kind of fool contribution to the debate is this... He has been buying stock Bla..

. What is the source of the money invested in stock and how much did he start with and what is the name of the broker that turned it into something that has grown into two private jets and a home in bourdillon... Where was he staying until bourdillon came along

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.