Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake (41395 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Demolakay: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
We know.. I even learnt that he invested into apples back then, which is worth trillion dollars today.

When it comes to top investment. Leave it for Tinubu. That's his Field hence why he was able to float Lagos despite OBJ seizing Lagos allocation for several years. .

A first class graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago university.

Also, His Legacies litter everywhere in Lagos, talk about his housing units, RRS, Eko Atlantic, LAMATA, millennium schools, LASTMA, gigantic LASU teaching hospitals, Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Lekki-ajah axis development, several general hospital and health centres, BRT etc and enormous increase in Lagos revenue despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years. His Legacies are scattered everywhere in Lagos unlike other candidates who don't have legacies at all.

Most importantly, Tinubu didn't rule anyone or their papa. He wasn't in any federal administration either. Sink that into your skull. Go hold your governor, senator and president.. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, I repeat! I don't understand the obsession..

��� Eleyi kan n ke kiri ni, Lai ki n she egbere.

Tinubu has shares in Apple. It was d proceed of dose shares dat got him 3 private jets���. Is he one of d majority share holders?

Weyrey somebody. Go collect ur 30k ur doing a gud job, bt we are nt buying it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin grin
Are you sure it's apples
Me, I heard it's pineapples

I'm sure! Investors will love Tinubu so much because he's a brilliant man with lovely initiatives. The railway investors came through Tinubu for example. Tinubu doing things for Nigeria while he was only a Lagos governor.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by reddingtonblack: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
Another tale by moonlight. Same way they told us he is a major shareholder in Manchester united. Tinubu is a mysterious man that no one knows about his pasts.

Even if Tinubu is a mysterious man and nobody knows about his part, his your own forefather fortune missing and if there is any hidden history known to the igbos alone of how Tinubu stole the fortune of biafra land, they should let us know. If EFcc under OBJ/PDP despite the witchhunt could not find anything on BAT its time children frm afghanEastern keep quiet.

The Leaders you knew there past and blood group, how as that benefitted Nigeria in time past. Obedients claim they want issue based debate buh whatever they are doling out depict supporters with low sense of reasoning
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by addictiv(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2022
Oshe stock trader.... Stock ko, stockfish ni
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

It is an integral part no doubt but stop painting it as if Lagos did not get any fund at all. And for your information, all the backlogs of the payment was still paid so it is not like the money never came.

Will you keep quiet? How did you want a state to function like other states without an integral part of their allocation? Na madness?

The backlog was only paid after Tinubu left office.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Amb1045(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Your elites share kerosene to y’all tho’

So much for calling them out.

Lagos elites have several empowerment programmes even to technological advancement and film making.

Don’t say what you don’t know from your village o
list them out druggy. I wan check something
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by LZAA: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2022
Themandator:

But you want us to look at his part record of developing Lagos and not his source of wealth
Wickedgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

LGA allocation is integral part of a state allocation. Sink that into your skull. Armchair miscreant sitting in the comfort of his room to say gibberish. Why don't you go tell your gibberish to Osinbajo who mentioned the same thing recently?

When you learn how to communicate, let me know.

I won't go this low with you or anyone on this forum.

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Demolakay: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Creating thread? When did I create threads? You are really roaming and you've got no one to tell you. Tinubu is winning the SW, NC (who are tired of killer herdsmen) and major part of NE and even NW..

the South who does well for APC will take the senate President. Every progressive people who want a progressive country will align with Tinubu. No one care about your inconsequential tribalist Peter Obi, the Ipob miscreant without achievement in his Anambra state.

Meanwhile, what's the correlation? I bet you're embarrassed by your stupidityyyyy hence the stupid diversion from you.

Go and Change your father's diaper! Stop projecting your father for us.

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa! He's not your Biafra man either, so what's with the obsession? What if Tinubu has a company? Don't other candidates have their business and companies? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? No. Was he in any federal administration? No. So what's the wailing about? Na madness?

Rather you should go face your Peter Obi who did absolute nothing in Anambra except for investing state funds into his family business which he justified. He couldn't even grow his state revenue. Yeye dey smell.

Heck, Peter Obi should go vomit Nigeria's commonwealth he looted while he chaired Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies which is still affecting Nigeria today. it was Peter Obi who was in federal administration, not Tinubu. So what's with the obsession with Tinubu? You hatefilled tribalistic people dey mad or what?

U c ur lyf outside. Evry1 nw know ur a nva do well,whose only stock in trade is to run around naked on Nairaland, writing nonsense nd trying to turn logic on its head.

U beta go find something beta to do wit ur lyf.

Ori é tí gbale! Akindani dani, olubi eniyan.��

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Demolakay:

U c ur lyf outside. Evry1 nw know ur a nva do well,whose only stock in trade is to run around naked on Nairaland, writing nonsense nd trying to turn logic on its head.

U beta go find something beta to do wit ur lyf.

Ori é tí gbale! Akindani dani, olubi eniyan.��

See tears and wailing. You go soon kill yourself on top of Tinubu even as Tinubu said all his enemies will labour till death. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so what's with the obsession?
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
We know.. I even learnt that he invested into apples back then, which is worth trillion dollars today.

grin grin grin

See why they said Tinubu's supporters are mostly illiterates abi?

So of all the fruits in the world, Tinubu invested in only apples and apple trading is now worth more than 3 airplanes and numerous bullion vans that enters and exits Bourdillon abi?

Chei! Tinubu urchins, make una dey talk with sense sometimes abeg undecided
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by SocialJustice: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
Another tale by moonlight. Same way they told us he is a major shareholder in Manchester united. Tinubu is a mysterious man that no one knows about his pasts.
Tinubu is not mysterious, he's well known. The press has only been prevented from airing what people know about him.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2022
It is easier to support tinubu than to defend

It's easier to defend Atiku than to support

It is easy to support Peter Obi and defend him at same time.

Yobe state for Peter Obi
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by RexTramadol1: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Amb1045:
list them out druggy. I wan check something

Lol…

You have google don’t you? You don’t even need to check for the whole Lagos

Just Alimosho Local Govt or Agege is enough to beat your whole state’s records

That can be taken to the bank.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

I'm sure! Investors will love Tinubu so much because he's a brilliant man with lovely initiatives. The railway investors came through Tinubu for example. Tinubu doing things for Nigeria while he was only a Lagos governor.
Bloody illiterate.
Tell me how rail investors came to Nigeria through Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

See why they said Tinubu's supporters are mostly illiterates abi?

So of all the fruits in the world, Tinubu invested in only apples and apple trading is now worth more than 3 airplanes and numerous bullion vans that enters and exits Bourdillon abi?

Chei! Tinubu urchins, make una dey talk with sense sometimes abeg undecided
The i-slowpoke was referring to Apple the tech company grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Bloody illiterate.
Tell me how rail investors came to Nigeria through Tinubu

You're the non educated loserrr!

Railway investors came under Obasanjo government. Who went to China to bring them? It was Tinubu! They're the ones doing Lagos metro rail for example.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

The i-slowpoke was referring to Apple the tech company grin grin

grin grin grin

I even hear say na Tinubu give Apple their start-up/seed capital sef.

These people are very funny.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the non educated loserrr!

Railway investors came under Obasanjo government. Who went to China to bring them? It was Tinubu! They're the ones doing Lagos metro rail for example.
Lol. The madness is entering street finally
Tinubu went to China to bring rail investors
How come they didn't build any rail in Lagos
Abi Lagos no like rail
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. The madness is entering street finally
Tinubu went to China to bring rail investors
How come they didn't build any rail in Lagos
Abi Lagos no like rail

They built Lagos- Ibadan rail. Have your stoopid brain forgotten? Built Kaduna-abuja rail etc. Now, they're building Lagos metro rail.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

I even hear say na Tinubu give Apple their start-up/seed capital sef.

These people are very funny.
He discovered Steve Jobs and Wozniak. They were his special advisers on tech before they went to start on their own.
He gave them the masterplan of Apple which they followed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2022

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

They built Lagos- Ibadan rail. Have your stoopid brain forgotten? Built Kaduna-abuja rail etc. Now, they're building Lagos metro rail.
This boy is fulish.
Lagos-Ibadan is a federal project not state. It was started in 2017. So you still need to tell us how Tinubu brought rail investors during Obasanjo's govt and yet he couldn't build any rail in Lagos
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Lanretoye(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
Someone shared on Nairaland that Tinubu made millions of dollars from serving as accountant of an oil major in the United States.

Tinubu supporters should have some decency coz some of us regulars on Nairaland work for American companies from our Nigerian homes and understand their pay structure.

Now, Dele Alake is saying that he trades stocks. Come on, this thing is just ridiculous!
delusional, make your own money and stop querying other people's wealth.have u ever heard dangote or otedola query Tinubu's wealth?,na mad and unfortunate poverty ridding minds that can't think out of box,they only stay at the bottom and wonder how some people got to the top...make your own wealth,if drug is easy go and carry it too.as you come this life,na poor u come poor?
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This boy is fulish.
Lagos-Ibadan is a federal project not state. It was started in 2017. So you still need to tell us how Tinubu brought rail investors during Obasanjo's govt and yet he couldn't build any rail in Lagos

Let me show you the previous clip which your stooopid uselesssssself couldn't hear and comprehend.

Can you see Tinubu talking about old railway track from the North to South? You dey mad and you've got no one to tell you. It was Tinubu who went to China, not Obasanjo. sink that into your skull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

Everything Tinubu stated in that clip has been achieved today. Lagos' modern transportation, telecommunications in Nigeria, railways Etc
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

He discovered Steve Jobs and Wozniak. They were his special advisers on tech before they went to start on their own.
He gave them the masterplan of Apple which they followed

After building Apple, Tinubu went on to develop Chicago. Chicago was nothing but a bush before Tinubu came in and transformed it.

Tinubu's Chicago grin

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by ogatboy(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet? How did you want a state to function like other states without an integral part of their allocation? Na madness?

The backlog was only paid after Tinubu left office.

So what is your point? LGA allocation and state allocation is different. Get that and understand that. The administration of lga allocation is to be used and spent by the lga. It prevented Tinubu from stealing more at least. The lga allocation does not affect state allocation and a state can function without the lga allocation. So get some education and stop sounding frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by frog12: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2022
ATIKU one will do even worser

chukadiho1:
Stock trader extraordinaire..this man life is shrouded in secrecy. A tinubu presidency will be doom for Nigerians. Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Mummiesboy: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2022
From your pathetic way of trying to explain how Tinubu made his money shows how myopic you are in thinking. The question is, what businesses was he doing before buying those "stock" and venturing into politics? All I know is Tinubu is a MIGHTY THIEF period.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Demolakay: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing. You go soon kill yourself on top of Tinubu even as Tinubu said all his enemies will labour till death. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa, so what's with the obsession?

��� U make me laugh, because i lyk d special way u display ur stupidity.

Tinubu made dat "Labour to death" statement in Osun state, nd we know how it ended.

Dnt worry, ur crying just began.
Re: Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake by Kagd10: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2022
Demolakay:

��� U make me laugh, because i lyk d special way u display ur stupidity.

Tinubu made dat "Labour to death" statement in Osun state, nd we know how it ended.

Dnt worry, ur crying just began.

And your labor party got how many votes? APC got more than enough votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.