Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ (6412 Views)

Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by BigBills: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyy7_IeltBA
Nigeria is a highly religious country. Although some tends to pretend, but I can beat my chest that we are more contous of morality than our neighbor (Ghana). Today, Nigeria is no longer that country of high moral principles, probably because of this reality show called Big Brother Naija, no wonder some people demonize the show.
Since the show started, Nigerian youths, all of a sudden feels comfortable to go and Knack freely on live TV, and the reaction they get from people who were once highly religious and morally right is to applaud and defend them.
The most disturbing part of the story is that even their parents (Housemates) probably look away while their children goes on live TV to commit immorality. This got me thinking, the ladies( 99.9%) of Nigerian girls would not want people to know if they have made love to someone in any way, even if the person is clearly their boyfriend. Do we still have such ladies in existence?
The average Nigerian girl I know would never kiss and tell, talk more of making advances on live TV and making love to two different men on TV (Daniella).
If she is your sister, how would you feel? Will you still be proud of her whenever you are with your friends and all?

This is how decayed the youths of today have become. That's why many loved White Money, he was tempted many times in the house by Maria, we all know that Maria is a kind of woman that many men would never resist. But the young man refused all the advances, sighting that he wants to go into politics in future and would not want what will stand against him. Their videos are on youtube and twitter and many other social media forever.
Their children would probably grow to watch them. As a parent, how will you explain having s*"x on live TV to your children? That got me thinking.
We remember the case of Nina and Miracle in the same Big Brother House in 2018, the same story. And the most shocking aspect of it is that, after entertaining millions of viewers making love on live TV, many of them separate in the house, or few weeks after the house. What have you gained? Money?
They will keep entertaining us, and we will be watching them anyway.
Here are Raw Compilation of bedtimes in the big brother naija house you may like to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyy7_IeltBA

Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by kennywiz: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Hmm.

I really don't like to see.

Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by BigBills: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2022
cc mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by Ever8090: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Rubbish...
Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by BigBills: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Zzz.
Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by BigBills: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin
Re: BBN: Raw Knacking In the Big Brother Naija House(video)18+ by BigBills: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin
meobizy:
Zzz.

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Season 5 / Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 3 Audition? / Where Can I Download Fast And Furious 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.