Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo (43319 Views)

NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by omoyeni37: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
internationalman:

I didn't experience any withdrawal symptoms probably because I was not deeply into it
It was because you didn't went deep into it, i thank God for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583385:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

You really mean, "see more bad news"? Are you normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2022
Nigeria is a curse!

God forbid! cry cry cry cry cry
Am leaving Nigeria today tongue
Dress up if you want to follow.
I can't take shit anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by MrJames007: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Please leave that woman alone.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Sablexxxtoons: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Life of the party.. na the meth and codeine i no like tho
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Bimpe29: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Science students are not relenting at all.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by iscom(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2022
Oh!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by folpacexpress: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2022
JAPA EXPRESS PROMO 2nd Edition is here again���

You get a discounted rate when you ship 10kg worth of item and above during the period of this Promo

Use this opportunity to ship stuffs like Foodstuffs, Herbs,Personal effect(clothes, shoes,fashion accessories ),Skincare products,Cosmetics, Hair products etc from Nigeria TO Uk/Ireland/USA/Canada/Australia/Belgium/France/Denmark/Germany/Poland/Netherlands/South Africa/UAE etc for as low as #5500 per kg

Delivery Duration is 2-5 working days
Doorstep delivery via DHL

Start gathering your stuffs for this Huge Promo ,Trust us you can’t get this rate anywhere,Yes you can’t�

Only @pac_logisticservices can run it

Offer runs from Monday 12th of Sept to Friday 30th of Sept 2022

Office Address
Shop 15 inside Sahcol car park beside Ada Jesus Canteen Opposite DHL warehouse ,NAHCO.
International Airport Road,Lagos,Ikeja

For more details/information:
WhatsApp: +2348136608102
Call: +234(8159811596)
+234(8083620297)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Ddworld:

You really mean, "see more bad news"? Are you normal at all?

Are You The One Feeding . COM

Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

, Has Seen It All, Cha E!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2022
Finally traps begin to catch the hunter's
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by HarlequinLekex: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2022
fidel2:
I must commend this agency for their zero tolerance on drugs abuse and illicit use of harmful substances.
Laws and arrests made for the poor so
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by casppyjay: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
having a mugshot of someone pregnant is not a good idea at all, because that child idls gonna grow up to see this. And this might make him or her hate the society and even picks up arms for revenge.
it was even a disgusting attempt to humiliate her asking her for several poses just to justify the heavily pregnant victim cum drug dealer they caught it saddens me but I av seen worse in Nigeria.. it’s a mentality thing that can’t change even the woman would av done same not because she knows better but the fundamental influence of the society she grew up in has skewed her brain to understand it’s ok..
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by everythinggirly(f): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmmmm....
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Bmaster(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2022
Abbaczz:
Yoo! Preaching the scam gospel!!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool Proofs attached cool
you will not dye well comrade lipsrsealed angry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Raylight2(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583223:
May Almighty God Have Mercy On Us

Proudly Brought To You By

Only you create post, you still collect First to Comment join. God will truly have mercy on you for this thing you are doing.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Bmaster(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2022
internationalman:
This drug issue na bad thing I swear.

Recently I was recommended tramadol by one of my guys to relieve pain in my left leg.

I realized every time I took it, not only did it relieve the pain, I was feeling like I could do anything in the world. Confidence accompanied with Romantic smiles and love in my hearth toward everybody. Even the most ugliest girls became beautiful in my eyes. That's how I realized that every being God created is special and deserves love. I just loved and greeted everybody in my path and it was like almost everybody equally loved me in return with the way they were all smiling at me.

I quitted because I realized I was almost getting addicted and my system was getting resistant to it to the point I needed more than a 100mg to have the same influence on me.

Now my question is why can't we just exhibit the same morals without taking these things. I believe that's by default how God wants us to be or at least created us to be.
i sometimes dey follow ask the same question you asked?
Why can't the world as a whole be peaceful?sometimes also I will conclude in my mind that the God or god of wealth(whatever that is) didn't distribute wealth In a balanced way,and that's the foremost cause of crimed among us in our society today.
BLAME THE god of wealth
He never stretches his hand far enough
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NSNO(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hmmmm..

Anything mooslim put hand..na doom

Same way the Islamists conquered Auchi in edo state and made them slaves..

They bear mooslim names now..

Edo needs to take back auchi
auchi is a nice town that accepts everyone. Infact during my time there i realized that there may be more christians than muslims there. By the way her name is haruna favour, that means she is a christian probably born to a muslim family.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by unbrandedcosy(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2022
Eseni:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Angela
ok let's see what we can do for you.. even if na 1k I will send give you..

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by TheGift: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583385:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

So you deliberately aim to spread bad news. And you think bad news will be far from you?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Emman08: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Abba Kyari boys are getting richer selling those on the streets
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Uncletony(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2022
lailo:
Pregnant of another IPOB/ESN. Burst that balloon and save Nigeria of security vote lipsrsealed
Haruna favor from Edo north. Auchi
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
lailo:
Pregnant of another IPOB/ESN. Burst that balloon and save Nigeria of security vote lipsrsealed

HARUNA FAVOUR IS NOW IPOB ESN grin

SAME WITH ABDULAHI MOHAMMADU ABIH grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by DanielPat01: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2022
lailo:

This is why IGBOS will always be smarter and more disciplined than you guys. Despite this is crime committed by people that romance with the Yorubas still we still kept the front page clean.

But your hate for Igbos won't let you coordinate yourselfs and stop displaying your ignorance. I know you type wished the crime was committed by Igbos so you spill all kind of hateful trash you can.

If you don't get your head off Igbos matter you will definitely die of a heart attack of because of it. Because no matter what you do or say we will always be here and even progress more.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Ashirioluwa: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2022
This lady is just an hungry hustler nothing more.

Say No To Drug
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by ultiliberty(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583208:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/heavily-pregnant-woman-arrested-with-meth-in-edo.html

methamphetamine and various quantities of Loud, Arizona, and Colorado variants of cannabis and codeine-based cough syrup

What pregnant woman doing with all of these?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Raylight2:

Only you create post, you still collect First to Comment join. God will truly have mercy on you for this thing you are doing.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Sunnypan: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022
Just tell us that you arrested her with mkpurummiri.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by fidel2(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Laws and arrests made for the poor so

Must the poor delve into illicit act egbon?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by SeeItSayIt: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2022
It's obvious she looked addicted & seems to have be in the business before her pregnancy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by HarlequinLekex: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
fidel2:

Must the poor delve into illicit act egbon?
No,what i am saying is if it is one baba senator that is involved in drugs they will sweep it under carpet under the sake of padi padi group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.