Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo (43343 Views)

NDLEA Arrests South African With Meth Consignments / NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Florida: Heavily Pregnant Mother Kills Home Intruder With AR-15, Saves Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Sirmuel1(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583385:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Do you know how funny and annoying this statement is?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by rajiedreez: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
cry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by eugenela(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=chaddy16 post=116583773]Omo no be Colorado I dey see so.

This woman should be jailed for 25 years.
You're a fool for saying that, mugu.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by obojememe: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
i’m sorry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by stevups(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Seriously planned and team work with the husband..she can never go to prison

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by internationalman(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
This drug issue na bad thing I swear.

Recently I was recommended tramadol by one of my guys to relieve pain in my left leg.

I realized every time I took it, not only did it relieve the pain, I was feeling like I could do anything in the world. Confidence accompanied with Romantic smiles and love in my hearth toward everybody. Even the most ugliest girls became beautiful in my eyes. That's how I realized that every being God created is special and deserves love. I just loved and greeted everybody in my path and it was like almost everybody equally loved me in return with the way they were all smiling at me.

I quitted because I realized I was almost getting addicted and my system was getting resistant to it to the point I needed more than a 100mg to have the same influence on me.

Now my question is why can't we just exhibit the same morals without taking these things. I believe that's by default how God wants us to be or at least created us to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by uptownemmygee(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2022
But she suppose look frosh based on drug money bcoz no be small money dey her front so
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2022
What's gonna be for child growing up to see this mugshot!...sometimes these kind of public parade of crimes has a very negative effect on the society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by malikombi(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2022
This news actually reveals one of the problems of this society/country.
The lady here is obviously doing this for money.
NDLeA keep arresting foot soldiers while the real culprits are planning another strategy to employ for safe distribution of their products.
May God help us in this nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Barsote(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2022
D.O.A hmm death or alife
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2022
This nation and her citizens descend to a new low everyday!

Elect good leaders, you people won't hear!

Look at where your nation is currently! SMH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by ipobarecriminals: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2022
sad slawomiir distributor
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Goahead(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583385:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
More bad news, like seriously dude?

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Dollyak(f): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2022
The underlining question is why? Nigeria has a long way to go to fix the broken system and eradicate the hopelessness
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2022
chaddy16:

Keep kwayet idiot. Even in developed countries people dey carry drugs. Why's your sister not selling drugs? Her choice.

This is not a Nigerian problem.

So, you had to be insulting while making your opinion?
You can do better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless SS
God bless SE
God bless Hausa

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
na useless Tinubu supporter trafficking drug for the drug dealing vagabond Tinubu
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by casppyjay: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2022
post=116583208:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/heavily-pregnant-woman-arrested-with-meth-in-edo.html
but d way she’s displayed it’s denigrating to say the least however Nigeria and her occupants are too mentally docile to even see anything wrong with diz archaic act that has no place in modern decent life..

I av said it countless times that most Nigerians aren’t living but existing.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by ambale(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbo na family business for edo state now

Once you no get money laidis, you move into it ni.

The country needs a proper rehabilitation and reorientation sincerely cheesy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by casppyjay: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
What's gonna be for child growing up to see this mugshot!...sometimes these kind of public parade of crimes has a very negative effect on the society.
Godbless and whoever gave u a life better than that of the majority u should appreciate them.. rarely will other elements in Nigeria see anything wrong with this show of shame .. using barbaric illegality to justify legality..
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Goahead:
More bad news, like seriously dude?

Na Where , Dey Work Na There Him Dey See Him Daily Food Take Chop ooo
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Neddstark: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
A cousin of ours is a meth addict and bringing disgrace to the family.
I support life imprisonment for selling drugs
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Do you know how funny and annoying this statement is?

What Is The Meaning Of . Com
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by omoyeni37: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
internationalman:
This drug issue na bad thing I swear.

Recently I was recommended tramadol by one of my guys to relieve pain in my left leg.

I realized every time I took it, not only did it relieve the pain, I was feeling like I could do anything in the world. Confidence accompanied with Romantic smiles and love in my hearth toward everybody. Even the most ugliest girls became beautiful in my eyes. That's how I realized that every being God created is special and deserves love. I just loved and greeted everybody in my path and it was like almost everybody equally loved me in return with the way they were all smiling at me.

I quitted because I realized I was almost getting addicted and my system was getting resistant to it to the point I needed more than a 100mg to have the same influence on me.

Now my question is why can't we just exhibit the same morals without taking these things. I believe that's by default how God wants us to be or at least created us to be.
Tramadol, very addictive drug, the withdrawal symptoms from it is hell on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2022
What did lady did is wrong or but the type of suffering Nigerias are going through ehn, only the ones with trust in God & good job won't delve into crime..

God help us. They should rehabilitate the men and women that got caught not just the woman though
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by fman(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2022
lailo:
Those succulent melons though cool cool cool
C where ur eyes go..
If u suck
U go high.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by fman(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Sure plug busted.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2022
casppyjay:
Godbless and whoever gave u a life better than that of the majority u should appreciate them.. rarely will other elements in Nigeria see anything wrong with this show of shame .. using barbaric illegality to justify legality..
having a mugshot of someone pregnant is not a good idea at all, because that child idls gonna grow up to see this. And this might make him or her hate the society and even picks up arms for revenge.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by Alldew: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
lailo:
Pregnant of another IPOB/ESN. Burst that balloon and save Nigeria of security vote lipsrsealed
. How mean can one be, look at how hate got you all confused. I won't say let what you wish that woman befall the females in your family, cos of the innocent unborn babies.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman Arrested With Meth In Edo by internationalman(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2022
omoyeni37:

Tramadol, very addictive drug, the withdrawal symptoms from it is hell on earth.

I didn't experience any withdrawal symptoms probably because I was not deeply into it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.