Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) (40620 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Empty COVID19 Palliatives Warehouse In Bauchi Opened For Hoodlums / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Obidient4life3: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Stfu Sabo

We know who the real Sabo are! It's Ekpa and Auto piloters! Bunch of criminals
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Obidient4life3: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
ictplotter:

It's obi government in Anambra that the money that was budgeted to pay pension was diverted. Till date Anambra is owing 20yrs of not payment of pension .
Buhari is a disaster but obituary is cancerous.

Clownish analysis. Obi left without owing anybody any dime!
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
PMB should send the governor and his men to go and face Book Haram Boys at Sambisa Forest because the governor is nothing but a Bandit, heartless, wicked and useless idiot, who drives joy in seeing his people dying and suffering unnecessarily.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
The queen must have hid them there undecided

UJU ara tongue
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by SPLENDID25(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
stop the killings in southern Taraba!

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
maestro299:
Where is Uju Anya? We need her to come and blame the dead Queen for the wickedness of her black brothers...

I don't understand you. So because one man does bad, we can not caution another for doing bad. Uju Anya spoke against an evil of a person. She didn't clear anyone.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
I knew there is no way they could have burst all the warehouses during EndSARS sad
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by justmi1: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
I cried watching this, quite unfortunate. What do we call this, greed or madness...I'm surprised we don't have a revolution yet in this country. This is a whole lot of food that could feed a whole lot of people. Someone somewhere gave the instructions for these items to be kept and not released as intended.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by TonyBby: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
You will eat your words if you know my true identity, till then you have a nice century.

The same looks my dogs give me anytime I teach em real life lessons "if I show you my true identity".
If everyone on this platform shows their true identity you'll run I swear down, don't think we ain't nobody.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Elsueno: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
I swear to God if I had d power, I would make sure I totally wipe out some evil twisted people in dis country. HOW COULD A HUMAN BE DIS EVIL...HABA!

God, please give me d means to deal with these people
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cassava , garri, ewa, agbado, corn
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by goaldynman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu must have told Oyetola to hoard it for 2023 election!!

They must have been planning to use it to buy votes and deceive their people with stomach infrastructure!!
undecided

CRIMINALS!!

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Amoo89: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-B17HmNNg

Another COVID-19 palliative have been discovered in Ede Osun State, 2 years after

Fake news upload of old pictures and videos
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by lagosrd: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wicked emilokan people. They prefer people die of hunger than anything . The slave masters and chief propagandist.

Could you imagine how much Osun people suffered in the hands of these people. Very wicked , extremely wicked. Even. Civil servants were begging for food and charity organizations and religious bodies were going to the state to donate good items to them.

I congratulate the smart people of osun for untangling themselves from the bondage they were subjected to through their votes at the ballots.

Another warning, if you people like vote them again at the presidential election. Unna go see whemm as una never see anything.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by DWickedLandLord: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obidient4life3:
You can't try this nonsense in Obi's government.

Even his haters will have to agree
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by edosignature(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is mind bugling. How can a sane government withhold perishable goods meant for the masses ?

I shake my head in disbelief.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by CAPITALBEE: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
There was no timestamp on this video to verify authenticity of the claim made by the OP neither was the date the video recording was made mentioned by the guy in the video.

It would be nice to recall that in 2020, a warehouse in this same location (Ede) which was filled with COVID-19 palliatives was ransacked.

I honestly find it distasteful that the MODs or SuperMODs as they are called are much interested in spreading fake news.

What happened to verifying posts

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Hespee93: 5:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Seeing this news making front page, it's really shows that Nairaland is not a place where you can be to read news, all what you'll see here will add to the problem you have.

The said place mentioned in the video is still the same location that busted during the end sars protest, so tell me how is it possible for people not to have discovered this warehouse within the same cocoa house. And I believe that majority of those that comment didn't listen to background voice before commenting, just because of the hate that has germinate in their heart and love for bad news has already blind folded them couldn't allow them to have think on their own except believibg anything they hear.

For the peace of mind, I'm outer this forum.

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Hespee93: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2022
CAPITALBEE:
There was no timestamp on this video to verify authenticity of the claim made by the OP neither was the date the video recording was made mentioned by the guy in the video.

It would be nice to recall that in 2020, a warehouse in this same location (Ede) which was filled with COVID-19 palliatives was ransacked.

I honestly find it distasteful that the MODs or SuperMODs as they are called are much interested in spreading fake news.

What happened to verifying posts

Even the opp that posted this is mentaly not balance. Juat because you want to make your own money, you have derail people and creat hatred.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by Ruggedpen: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Bad leadership is like a cancer vote wisely
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) by a4cube: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2022
zikter:
The more reason why I don't see any sense in the professor's ranting about the late queen. The very things our people do now is what is really worth talking about. How are the leaders of today running the affairs of the regions and the country? Very pathetic. But we will blame everyone else apart from us
Our problem started with amalgamation. So the Queen and her establishment can't be exonerated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.