Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified (80510 Views)

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes / 10 Persons Killed In Osun Cult War. / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Enyimbamercedes: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
So… what is the point of the security convoy if they were all killed and couldn’t even protect their principal!

Ultimately, it was the bullet proofing of his vehicle that saved him so why put peoples lives at stake for your ego! Why not just drive solo in your armoured SUV or better still provide your entire security detail with armoured vehicles.

1 Like

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Tunjibalogun: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ngozi123:

You are acting like insecurity in Anambra is anything new. There had been relative peace in the state due to Obi (and some would argue) Ngige's governance. The same politicians causing trouble then are the same ones causing trouble now. Keep blaming IPOB whilst the real blood suckered roam free.

Stop listening to these Igbo haters. They want us to suffer so that they can feel better about themselves. That's why they hate IPOB.

Btw, I forgot to say. Rest in peace to all the departed. Amen.
Amen and Amen ọmarịcha. It is well with our land.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Ngozi123(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Amen and Amen ọmarịcha. It is well with our land.

Amen o.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by newnigerdelta1: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We igbos love Nnamdi Kanu.

He was sent by Abiama to come rescue umu Chineke. He is our god.

And by our creation, we don't take responsibility for anything done by us.

We therefore blame Tinubu, Buhari, fulani herdsmen and dss for this. undecided

You are stupid,why not blame obi for ruling anambra state for 8years with out making the state a peaceful state .see people way won make Nigeria to London,see your state

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by JBoss25(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hotfreeze:
For all those unfortunate bastards supporting UGM, may UGM visit their entire families starting from their parents.
why not them? Why their innocent parents? You're wicked lol
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by papamondico: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oh my God! Why are people's lives been wasted in this country on a daily basis. GOD DELIVER US FROM THIS DEVLISH PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by ArewaNorth: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
internationalman:
We are fighting and treating ourselves badly in the country more than the British ever did.

Go and read history before coming here to surreptitiously defend your oppressors undecided
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Pinkyposh(f): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Moral of the story
Endeavour to get fully secured before dinning with the devil
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Streetmovement(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why he be say na people wey dey dey close to them dey die during incidents like this? ... something fishy has been going on since 1960
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by donmorano22(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
kponkedenge:
The weird thing is that, this keeps happening everywhere in Nigeria, but once it's in the South East, everybody screams IPOB.

If the shooting at the Catholic Church at Owo happened in the SE or the regular kidnappings going on at Abuja/Kaduna highway, or even the ones going on at the presidents home town in Katsina was in the SE, everybody will scream IPOB.

The truth is that the security situation generally in the country has so much deteriorated and the president doesn't even care.
I don't understand, that they shouldn't condemned what is bad. I'm suspecting you to be one of them that comes here to gathered info.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by zoedew: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by internationalman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Scottz:
I have bro can u kindly check from scott

I've checked
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by harmargedon: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
So the senator's car was bullet proof and the rest wasn't
Abi I no read am well.
It is well

May their souls rest in peace
nah so, as usual the rich will need human shields.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Is Kanu still a saviour or a failure Ndi Igbo
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by hassana728: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
good afternoon can I send a mailgood afternoon can I send a mail...
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by kozmokaz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dubaku543:
No!!!

The job of the police is to protect its citizenries and when these citizens say they don't want their services anymore. What next?!!

Unity is never an enforcement in a civilised entity and thus is not anybody's duty to enforce but rather succulent and attractive policies maintans unity.

When Pakistan left India, did the police kill all the citizens?
When Hong Kong left China were they wiped out by security agents?

When UK left EU were all of them killed?

If Scotland decide to leave UK will all of them be shot at sight?

By the way, have you eaten today?

You really think you want this break up more than me ?

Dude Scotland won’t go bout killing uk cops just to send any message neither will they also go around killing Scottish !!!!

Yes I have eaten
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Patriotsleague: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stupid Igbo senator, my condolences goes to the Nigerians in the convoy. Bleep the dead igbos.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by ohiku4every1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Igbos killing Igbos

When will they realize this?
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
warlordd:

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo with excreta for head. Anuofia.
He's just trolling jare. No mind am. Lol
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Indispensable85(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
The monster they built and cheered
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Stupid Igbo senator, my condolences goes to the Nigerians in the convoy. Bleep the dead igbos.
Not an entirely cool write up bros.. Take it easy.
Stupid Igbo senator.... Agreed.
Condolences to Nigerians.... Agreed
Bleep dead Igbos.... Not cool.

We can throw pebbles at each other but let it not degenerate into shooting arrows back and forth.

Peace.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
kozmokaz:
See as people bread winners just off

All those men and police officers woke up yesterday, bided there families good bye make them go find wetting belle go chop only for them never to come back ?

You really won’t feel this shit until e happen to you . Na why I just no de pity criminals when caught
Honestly, it's so painful aswear.
If I were to be the senator's driver, I will resign immediately that day to save my wife, children and mother from becoming fatherless and widow at a very young age.

Being a politician's driver is more risky than being a Soldier at the battle field.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
ohiku4every1:
Igbos killing Igbos

When will they realize this?
I wonder.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Patriotsleague: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
safesurfer:

Not an entirely cool write up bros.. Take it easy.
Stupid Igbo senator.... Agreed.
Condolences to Nigerians.... Agreed
Bleep dead Igbos.... Not cool.

We can throw pebbles at each other but let it not degenerate into shooting arrows back and forth.

Peace.
No sympathy for fools.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Dubaku543: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
kozmokaz:

You really think you want this break up more than me ?

Dude Scotland won’t go bout killing uk cops just to send any message neither will they also go around killing Scottish !!!!

Yes I have eaten
In that case you didn't understand my addage.
Now I want you to understand the reason killing of cops started. For years recently, Igbo youths have been massively killed without media reportage.

This happens any day they match for Biafra solidarity. I have witnessed it first hand where these boys are ordered to swim in a gutter water just for asking for self determination.
They get captured, arrested and killed. So what you are seeing is a typical clap-back and order of self defence for what we have grievously suffered for years.

Next time if they are asked to shoot at harmless protesters, they should go back and tell their big Belle ogas that they are no longer interested.

Do you see where people of IPOB are been shot at in UK whenever they come out for self determination match?
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:

No sympathy for fools.
Make I tiptoe comot from this thread jejely.

Alaye yi n para gan. Lol.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Belleful: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Were is that yeye prof Anya uju, crying and causing the queen over the death of his people many years ago, but his silent on his own fellow brothers doing the same things now. If they investigate her very well, she will surely be one of the financial supporters of Ipob. Yeye woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by Onyi4live(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaeyking:
So the senator's car was bullet proof and the rest wasn't
Abi I no read am well.
It is well

was actually asking same question. Why all the convoy not bulletproof abi some life important pass. May the departed soul rest in peace Ameen.
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by ridbell01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rip but the fact is remain that they were killed by their igbo brothers
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by jaeyking(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
CrimeKsmart:

This idiyiot did not condemn and sympathize with the families of the dead rather he is more interested in the senators bullet proof car. IPOB will visit you soon don't worry.

You are a very foolish human being
Probably u didn't read my comment well

I hope you get sent on a convoy that the one you are protecting will be in a bullet proof car while you will be in a car without billet proof
Re: 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified by faste: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
27Pushing30:

When it happens in the north east they scream BOK HARAM

When it happens in other parts of the north they scream Bandits

When it happens in the south it’s Militants

And so it makes sense that when it happens In thr east they call out IPOB terrorists
When it happen in the south west it is called what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.