Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? (296 Views)

Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! / Siteground Was A Good Host - NOW WHAT, Any Alternative For The Same Performance? / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? by tirigbosa: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Good day nairalanders, it is a sorry situation that I am in right now. Nigerian banks have stopped giving out dollars to people withdrawing from their domiciliary account. I have been trying to withdraw since last month and they keep telling me to come back.
Please, what alternative ways do you guys use to withdraw monies from your domiciliary account?
Re: Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? by yomalex(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tirigbosa

How about transfer? Or you get the bank's currency card
Re: Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? by tirigbosa: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
yomalex:
Tirigbosa

How about transfer? Or you get the bank's currency card

No, the only way I case I withdraw from the domiciliary account is through counter withdrawal. But for now, they are not paying foreign currency
Re: Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? by semasir: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some banks still gives foreign currencies so go to the other branches to do this - a bigger one than where you're visiting should resolve this

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Alternative Ways To Withdraw Money From Domiciliary Account? by Emeka71(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Try GT-Bank.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic / Join Bloggers Whatsapp Group / Php Script Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.