Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie (326 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped My Father Spoke Igbo – Imo Man Living Abroad / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by adefitim(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2022
When I spoke up against IPOB's intolerance, I was threatened...

My family was threatened..

(You can revisit my prediction of what's happening today on my timeline...)

I was called Otellectual...

I was called Efulefu...

They said I was paid by Fulanis to discredit IPOB...

Others said I was banned from entering Ala Igbo...

One guy made a video and asked Igbos in South Africa to kidnap me....

What was my sin?

I said "STOP SHEDDING BLOOD IN OUR LAND.... BLOOD CRIES OUT FOR MORE BLOOD...IF YOU CONTINUE, IT WILL NEVER STOP".

That was my sin...

But knowledge is a burden...

I have been chosen by the universe to carry this burden....

I know where all these will end...

And I won't stop warning our people - this is the beginning of the destruction of Igbo land, the Igbo economy and the Igbo heritage.

Your sons and daughters will be afraid to come home...
Your business people will relocate to other regions to invest...
And Ejiri mara Ndi Igbo, oh our beloved heritage, our heritage of peace and prosperity will be wiped away and the new narrative of the Igbo tribe will be controlled by the activities of Unknown gunmen.

Our culture, our igba nkwu especially will be done away with... No daughter of Ala Igbo will want to bring their husband home and expose them to the same fate that befell the soldiers who were beheaded. Our daughters and sisters will choose to do a simple court wedding in Lagos or Abuja, America or Europe and move on with their lives.

There's still time to change strategy...

There's still time to make amendments...

We can still rebuild what is lost...

We have new faces on the scene - Peter Obi is a new bridge... He is non violent.... He is non tribalistic.... He is everything we need in a leader. But I've seen you destroy his party's campaign events.... What do you really want?

Every true Igbo son and daughter must continue to speak up against violent groups in Igbo land.

You may hate me for this message, but I'm used to it.

I speak for the sake of my conscience and I am ever ready to lose any friend who supports Evil or covers up truth.

Maranatha.

Charles Awuzie

Lalasticlala
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by Anigreat: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Attention seeker
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by searchng4love: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2022
angry Very intolerant people

1 Like

Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by Totilopussylick(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2022
Igbo Land shall rise again tongue
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2022
On God
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by tunjiajayi: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Them go kill this one chop.
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by Exmilitant(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
The aggressive manner in which the Igbo man carry out his agenda is unspeakable.

Their aggressiveness to each other and other tribes cost them the civil war.

The Bakkassi era, we saw how they were ratting each other out to the Bakkassi boys.

The MASSOB struggle, the in-fighting and power tussle among them. we saw how it turned out to be dog killing and eating dog.

IPOB agitation; we witnessed the violent manner in which they were forcing the Biafra agenda on every Nigerian.

Obi Movement; read their posts on social media it is all curses and insults and threats on anyone with contrary opinion.

I wonder what part of the country that still take them serious.
Re: When I Spoke Up Against Ipob's Intolerance, I Was Threatened...—- Charles Awuzie by Patriotsleague: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very dumb twisted people.

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Pipeline With Capacity Of 400000 Barrels Per Day Discovered In Niger / Katsina State: Kidnappers Abduct 30 Female & Male Farm Workers, Demand 30m❗️❗️ / AIG Ayoku Pays Farewell Visit To Emir Of Zazzau, Thanks Kaduna Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.