Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami (30602 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Emmanuel Bako: Our Kidnappers Spoke Fulfulde, Collected N4.5m Ransom / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
 An oil dealer in Ekiti State, Suleiman Akinbami, has said those who kidnapped him spoke Yoruba fluently.

Akinbami was abducted on January 10 by gunmen at one of his filling stations in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

He was released a week later in Kogi State after paying an undisclosed sum as ransom.

Speaking with PUNCH, Akinbami said his abductors, who claimed to be unemployed graduates, had a good command of the Yoruba and the English Language.

He said if they were not Yoruba, they would have been in Yoruba land for long.

“They spoke good Yoruba and good English. I want to believe that they had been in Yorubaland for long if they are not Yoruba. They spoke good Yoruba. They spoke good English as well. They claimed to be jobless graduates,” Akinbami said.

“I am appealing to the government; the economy is terrible. Those in authority should see how they can help the unemployed graduates through employment creation. Let the youths have something doing.

“The truth is that without jobs, it will be easy to recruit them into kidnapping, and nobody will be safe. I appeal to the state government and the Nigerian government to find a solution because my case will not be the last. Kidnapping has now become a trend. It is my prayer that we quickly find a solution to it.”
http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by helinues: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
All criminals in Nigeria are now Fulani.

Eish

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2021

Akinbami said his abductors, who claimed to be unemployed graduates, had a good command of the Yoruba and the English Language

“They spoke good Yoruba and good English. I want to believe that they had been in Yorubaland for long if they are not Yoruba. They spoke good Yoruba. They spoke good English as well. They claimed to be jobless graduates,” Akinbami said.

So we are now seeing clearly that the kidnappers are all South Westerners

Just yesterday we read of how Muyideen led the operation from shadow that claimed the lives of his two nephew.....But without been caught the media has already gone agog that it was Fulanis Herdsmen as usual...

Putting it in clear light Fulanis are mostly Muslims and over 69.5% of yoruba population are muslims while the rest percentage are staggered between Christianity and traditionalist...IFA worshippers..

Now with so much percentage on religious interactions receiving same teachings, how can someone come to exonerate one and condemn the other whereas the build of all the atrocities leans towards both having a common understanding through faith.

I pride myself as been fair and Just and upholding to tenets of truth and will always do so...

Those that where kidnapped in other regions says their captors speaks Fulani but why is the case different here that the captors speaks yoruba...

This clearly shows something is not adding up literally which boil down to petty propganda and evil profiling and using Fulani Herdsmen as cover up to real issues.

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
IamWonderful:
I know many baby factory ritualism speaking Yoruba fluently even on social media

Condition yourself in north for now.

Shettima only speaks on your behalf through Arewa.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by iornenge81(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fulani is the trade mark for kidnapping

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by TimeManager(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
IamWonderful:
I know many baby factory ritualism speaking Yoruba fluently even on social media
The seriki fulani and his family all speak core oyo dialect.

kiss the truth!

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Afonja Muslims on the beat

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Okoroawusa: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Unemployment is not an excuse to lead a life of crime

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Asgard13: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na so dey kill fasoranti daughter.. most of this crimes are committed by the Yoruba people of western Nigeria.. HIDDING UNDER FULANI

DONT EVER TRUST TUFACE... BELIEVE THEM ON YOUR OWN

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by flokii: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fulanis, Hausas, Igbos and so many others like that speak fluent Yoruba.. at times I wonder what the endgame of these other tribes are.

Not saying there are no bad eggs among Yorubas but the see finish is just too much.

24 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Tranquillity360: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Maybe they are fulaniyorubas.

1 Like

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
They'll still say they're Fulanis! Lol... In Nigeria currently, all sicknesses are Covid-19 and all criminals are Fulani herdsmen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Beremx(f): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
So what is he trying to insinuate?

2 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by ImperialYoruba: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
 An oil dealer in Ekiti State, Suleiman Akinbami, has said those who kidnapped him spoke Yoruba fluently.

Akinbami was abducted on January 10 by gunmen at one of his filling stations in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

He was released a week later in Kogi State after paying an undisclosed sum as ransom.

Speaking with PUNCH, Akinbami said his abductors, who claimed to be unemployed graduates, had a good command of the Yoruba and the English Language.

He said if they were not Yoruba, they would have been in Yoruba land for long.

“I am appealing to the government; the economy is terrible. Those in authority should see how they can help the unemployed graduates through employment creation. Let the youths have something doing.

“The truth is that without jobs, it will be easy to recruit them into kidnapping, and nobody will be safe. I appeal to the state government and the Nigerian government to find a solution because my case will not be the last. Kidnapping has now become a trend. It is my prayer that we quickly find a solution to it.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/all-my-kidnappers-spoke-fluent-yoruba%E2%80%94ekiti-oil-magnate-akinbami?fbclid=IwAR3PxuNdfO_7nfdmn6Z7PCJ2XRCMhLrPG9z3k_BkKlkPJ74wfHBT23tJM3Q

Seriki fulani and his household spoke flawless Yoruba.

44 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by AuroraB(f): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2021
This one has been bought grin

3 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by BruncleZuma: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Were you expecting them to speak Fulfude?
[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]

47 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Abboki: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Adedotguy: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
angry
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
One day nah one day. Am very very sure after 2023 or b4 2023 if things didn't work way for our stupid politicians all this kidnapping will stop.
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by goshen26: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Another one
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by ipobarethieves: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
angry
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Shaptouch78: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Okay
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
shocked

Jokes apart,it's only a very foolish person who'd think that every kidnapping that's happening in the country are being carried out by the fulanis only......
We should stop deceiving ourselves and accept the bitter truth....Though we all know that the fulanis have many bad eggs but that doesn't mean that other tribes doesn't have bad people as well....

Na wetin fulanis want nai Dem dey see so.......So Tay their names no dey ever comot from any story like tortoise....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by majamajic(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Oh really ?
Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by hotplate: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
you were kidnapped in the west, ordinarily who should you accuse of the crime? in anyway the govt is to be blame for giving those criminal so much impunity to operate. Note me too am a graduate without a job but I'm not into crime, joblessness shouldn't be an excuse to engage in crime

9 Likes

Re: All My Kidnappers Spoke Fluent Yoruba — Ekiti Oil Magnate, Akinbami by chinjo(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Most fulani in the south speaks fluent Yoruba because they were born there.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cattle Blocks Major Road In Abuja (Photos) / Zino Ziggy: Father Of Rapper Who Fell To Death From Lagos Apartment Seeks Justic / My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.