Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Real Sociedad Boss Provides Injury Update On Sadiq - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Sociedad Boss Provides Injury Update On Sadiq (145 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich / Chelsea Boss Provides Fresh Update On Victor Moses Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Sociedad Boss Provides Injury Update On Sadiq by solbase10(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Umar Sadiq could be set for a spell on the sidelines after sustaining an injury in Real Sociedad’s 2-1 defeat at Getafe on Sunday night.

The Nigeria international was replaced by Mohamed-Ali Cho seven minutes before the break after suffering a freak injury.

Sadiq is expected to undergo test on Monday (today) to determine the extent of the injury.

Real Sociedad manager Imanol Alguacil is already worried the striker could be sidelined for a while.

“The image has been ugly, but we have to wait for the tests,” Alguacil said after the game.

Sadiq linked up with the White and Blue from another LaLiga club, Almeria this summer.

The 25-year-old scored on his debut for the club against Atletico Madrid.

The injury could also forced Sadiq to miss Nigeria’s upcoming international friendly against the Desert Foxes of Algeria on September 27 in Oran.

Source:https://www.completesports.com/real-sociedad-boss-provides-injury-update-on-sadiq/

(1) (Reply)

Cadiz / Dani Alves Names Real Madrid Legend As His Toughest Ever Opponent / Trent Alexander-arnold Speaks On Man United Win Over Liverpool FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.