Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter (1429 Views)

Powell Glad Legbe's Hate Posts Against Igbos, Northern Christians (Pix) / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yesterday, Peter Obi posted a whatsapp BC he claimed emanated from Tinubu whatsapp group. The message he read out was a divisive tweet by one Powell Glad Legbe.

A review of the past comments from the said Powell Glad Legbe revealed that he’s actually not a supporter of Tinubu or APC in any way. He’s actually a Peter Obi supporter who simply put up the divisive post just for the Peter Obi camp to pin the backlash on Tinubu. Sadly, it backfired badly.

Finally, I want to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians to call Peter Obi and his supporters to order. They must stop tribalizing the campaign so as not to burn down the country with hate and division. We are all better off if this campaign is strictly about issues and not divisive and evil ethnic propaganda.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Kagd10: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just imagine.
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Authority1o1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay...

Powell Glad Legbe is an Obi supporter because he pointed out the evils of Boko Haram and how the Nigerian army is compromised and act in the same manner as BH?

He is an Obi supporter because he harshly spoke against the deficiencies of the 1999 constitution? All these which every patriotic Nigerian already knows?

Ok, let's imagine that he is not a Tinubu supporter. What makes him an Obi supporter but not a Sowore or an Adewole Adebayo supporter?

Does anyone who doesn't like the poor style of governance in Nigeria an Obi supporter?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by ERockson: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Everything about Obi is lies

3 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
ERockson:
Everything about Obi is lies

It is just unfortunate. How the Obi guy thinks he can lie his way to Aso Rock is intriguing. We must do everything to expose the lying cretin and ensure he did not get anywhere near Aso Rock.

They say there is honor among thieves but in Peter Obi’s case, he doesn’t even understand there are some lines you don’t cross when campaigning for president. Preying on ethnic fault lines is one of them.

Asking someone in his team to disguise as an APC supporter to put out a divisive comment and then reading out the same comment and attributing it to Tinubu support group is the a new low for Peter Obi. He’s not just desperate, he’s divisive, wicked and evil. If that dude becomes president, he will set the country on fire in less than 3 months with his bigotry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by LegendHero(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Exactly, anybody with brain will know the post will be from APC/Tinubu haters.

How can a presidential candidate go on video to read this kind of anonymous statement and openly tag it Tinubu people?

The same Obi in that video stylishly claimed the Yorubas supporting Tinubu are doing it for money. This is the same mentality his supporters have and one would but wonder if these guys have fully developed human brains.

4 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Neatboy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Seun, are you not smart at all? So, anybody that condemns Boko Haram and supports anti-grazing bill has automatically become APC hater?

Show me where he condemned or criticise Tinubu directly and Buhari and APC.

1 Like

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by LegendHero(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Neatboy:
Seun, are you not smart at all? So, anybody that condemns Boko Haram and supports anti-grazing bill has automatically become APC hater?

If you have developed psyche, you would easily decode the kind of person the guy is from the tone of the post. I am not abusing you, just stating fact!

Let me help Seun, below is a post from the same guy.

I’ve seen that screenshot Obi read several days before today and it was on Twitter the other day. I was surprised when I saw Obi stating that it was from Tinubu group.

3 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Neatboy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Seun, seriously, what will I even call your line of work or business? Are you a journalist or an ordinary blogger? Having a platform as such as Nairaland, your investigation on any matter at all should be top-notch. Not like all those IPOB newspapers

1 Like

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Neatboy:

Mr. Smart, one doesn’t need to have a very high IQ to know that APC supporters would never call Ebubeagu operatives “APC criminal”. That’s the handiwork of IPOB/ESN supporters who have now metamorphosed into Peter Obi supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Neatboy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
LegendHero:

If you have developed psyche, you would easily decode the kind of person the guy is from the tone of the post. I am not abusing you, just stating fact!

Let me help Seun, below is a post from the same guy.

I’ve seen that screenshot Obi read several days before today and it was on Twitter the other day. I was surprised when I saw Obi stating that it was from Tinubu group.

You claim is not enough. After all we have Yorubas that are not supporting APC.

Remember that he is from OKITIPUPA

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Neatboy:

Use your sense buddy. Anybody can put anything on their social media. A lot of people use Yoruba monikers here and even claim to be Yorubas when in actually fact, they are Igbos.

You can only know the true identify of the person behind a social media account by the comments of the person. Anybody posting about Ebubeagu’s operation in Imo state and calling them APC criminals is definitely an Igbo person who supports IPOB/ESN.

4 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Neatboy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Look at his timeline even since year 2020 then you will know that he is not an IPOB or even an Igbo person.

It shows that that facebook account wasn't just recently registered.

2 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Neatboy:

Anyone can be anything on social media.

Let’s even agree he is from Ogbomosho, then why did Peter Obi lied it is from Tinubu group? Will Tinubu group be anti-APC?

Just imagine Tinubu reading up a reverse psychology post against Ibo people which he got through WhatsApp, will you be defending him like you’re defending Obi now?
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin Mumu southerners, it's not like any of them will win sef..

Atiku is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Beremx(f): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Yesterday, Peter Obi posted a whatsapp BC he claimed emanated from Tinubu whatsapp group. The message he read out was a divisive tweet by one Powell Glad Legbe.

A review of the past comments from the said Powell Glad Legbe revealed that he’s actually not a supporter of Tinubu or APC in any way. He’s actually a Peter Obi supporter who simply put up the divisive post just for the Peter Obi camp to pin the backlash on Tinubu. Sadly, it backfired badly.

Finally, I want to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians to call Peter Obi and his supporters to order. They must stop tribalizing the campaign so as not to burn down the country with hate and division. We are all better off if this campaign is strictly about issues and not divisive and evil ethnic propaganda.

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44
You have done worst on nairaland. Look at the mirror and say “ Seun, I am not a hypocrite “ Take your own advice first before advising others

7 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
You have done worst on nairaland. Look at the mirror and say “ Seun, I am not a hypocrite “ Take your own advice first before advising others

Thanks for the advice. However, I’m not a presidential candidate and my opinion doesn’t have any effect.

Peter Obi on the other hand is a presidential candidate with lots of supporters who can burn down the country based on his direction. He really needs to do better.

Some of us don’t have anywhere to run to so we need to do everything possible to ensure that divisive and desperate politicians like Peter Obi is called to order before setting the country on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by PresidObi: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi has been growing his followers organically, others presidential candidates are growing their hate organically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by madridguy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Beremx(f): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks for the advice. However, I’m not a presidential candidate and my opinion doesn’t have any effect.

Peter Obi on the other hand is a presidential candidate with lots of supporters who can burn down the country based on his direction. He really needs to do better.

Some of us don’t have anywhere to run to so we need to do everything possible to ensure that divisive and desperate politicians like Peter Obi is called to order before setting the country on fire.
If your opinion doesn’t have any effect , why did you create this topic? The country is already on fire that is why Peter Obi is the best person to quench it. You either support Peter Obi or we all burn in the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Nightwolf1: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Another thread about Peter Obi that is replete with grandpapa lamentations. grin grin

Very good Peter Obi revealed that hate they harbour for Obidients.

During campaign it will get worse.

1 Like

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by OkutaNla: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
If your opinion doesn’t have any effect , why did you create this topic? The country is already on fire that is why Peter Obi is the best person to quench it. You either support Peter Obi or we all burn in the fire.

Yimu. You can have your wish to 'burn in the fire' when you relocate back to alaigbo. None of that madness your kinsmen are unleashing on themselves would be tolerated on Yoruba soil.

5 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Yoruba1stson: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
OBIngo is an idiot, a brainless akpu munching fool that can never smell aso rock, his labour will be in vain
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by chiefkpokp(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Me think say him b go school before,
Neatboy:

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Salvador1: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Op and his fellow urchins una hypocrisy, bigotry, ethnicity hatred sinks to high heaven.

Obi will win and you guys will be disappointed.

Keep fueling ember of hatred with your colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by youngbabaj(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even peter obi de Bat whatsapp group
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:

I won’t support Peter Obi because he has not shown any serious competency that is required to turn the country around. In addition, he’s a tribalist who will set the country on fire if he’s elected as president. We have better prepared candidates with nationalistic outlook in the race.

Finally, Peter Obi will not win and Nigeria will not burn. Reasonable Nigerians like me will ensure that.

4 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by maestroferddi: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

It is just unfortunate. How the Obi guy thinks he can lie his way to Aso Rock is intriguing. We must do everything to expose the lying cretin and ensure he did not get anywhere near Aso Rock.

They say there is honor among thieves but in Peter Obi’s case, he doesn’t even understand there are some lines you don’t cross when campaigning for president. Preying on ethnic fault lines is one of them.

Asking someone in his team to disguise as an APC supporter to put out a divisive comment and then reading out the same comment and attributing it to Tinubu support group is the a new low for Peter Obi. He’s not just desperate, he’s divisive, wicked and evil. If that dude becomes president, he will set the country on fire in less than 3 months with his bigotry.
You will cry more...
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by maestroferddi: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

I won’t support Peter Obi because he has not shown any serious competency that is required to turn the country around. In addition, he’s a tribalist who will set the country on fire if he’s elected as president. We have better prepared candidates with nationalistic outlook in the race.

Finally, Peter Obi will not win and Nigeria will not burn. Reasonable Nigerians like me will ensure that.
You want him to display the competence of using bullion vans to commandeer the collective wealth of Lagos, no be so?

As e dey pain you...

1 Like

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by PresidObi: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

My brother, deep down inside your heart, I know you know the truth but fear will not let you admit it.

Vote wisely.
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

My brother, deep down inside your heart, I know you know the truth but fear will not let you admit it.

Vote wisely.

Fear of who or fear of what? Which truth are you talking about?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Ijaw Republic Rallies In Warri, Yenagoa, Ph. / Ejiofor Must Resign Or I Release His Nude pictures Like Nelly - Simon Ekpa / Ebeano Declares Total Support For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.