Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,633 members, 7,858,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter (1450 Views)

Powell Glad Legbe's Hate Posts Against Igbos, Northern Christians (Pix) / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by PresidObi: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Fear of who or fear of what? Which truth are you talking about?

Fear of Nigeria getting better, maybe there's something you gain by having Nigeria malfunction.

The truth is that if Tinubu and Peter Obi present themselves as pilots to fly you to US, who will you choose if both of them are qualified pilots?
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Fear of Nigeria getting better, maybe there's something you gain by having Nigeria malfunction.

The truth is that if Tinubu and Peter Obi present themselves as pilots to fly you to US, who will you choose if both of them are qualified pilots?

Lol, is Anambra state better than Lagos, Kano, Ogun state etc? Was Peter Obi a better governor than Tinubu, Fashola, Umahi, Kwakwanso, Wike etc? How will Peter Obi make Nigeria better when he couldn’t even make Anambra better?

If your son is seeking NYSC posting, would you prefer he’s posted to Lagos or Anambra? How come most Anambra people are still running to Lagos for good life and opportunities? Is it not better for us to allow those that developed the blueprint for the sustained development we’ve seen in Lagos to do same for Nigeria? Why are you guys trying to impose someone who failed woefully as governor on the rest of us? Why?

4 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by PresidObi: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, is Anambra state better than Lagos, Kano, Ogun state etc? Was Peter Obi a better governor than Tinubu, Fashola, Umahi, Kwakwanso, Wike etc? How will Peter Obi make Nigeria better when he couldn’t even make Anambra better?

If your son is seeking NYSC posting, would you prefer he’s posted to Lagos or Anambra? How come most Anambra people are still running to Lagos for good life and opportunities? Is it not better for us to allow those that developed the blueprint for the sustained development we’ve seen in Lagos to do same for Nigeria? Why are you guys trying to impose someone who failed woefully as governor on the rest of us? Why?

I expected you will veer off into states comparison without adequate data, and you didn't disappoint. Your assumption that Lagos is better than Anambra is your belief, however it doesn't hold water for anyone who understands the business of imports, and how logistics work. I will grant you that reprieve, because taking you down that route will expose you to too many things which you are already showing gross ignorance about. You have a deep seated opinion about Lagos, let it be. My son can never serve in Lagos, my company is big enough to accommodate them.

What about the second part of my question, about pilots?
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by seunmsg(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

I expected you will veer off into states comparison without adequate data, and you didn't disappoint. Your assumption that Lagos is better than Anambra is your belief, however it doesn't hold water for anyone who understands the business of imports, and how logistics work. I will grant you that reprieve, because taking you down that route will expose you to too many things which you are already showing gross ignorance about. You have a deep seated opinion about Lagos, let it be. My son can never serve in Lagos, my company is big enough to accommodate them.

What about the second part of my question, about pilots?

I’ve a little time on my hand today so let’s go to any level you want. Tell us why Igbo people from Anambra are rushing to Lagos daily for opportunities?

As for your second question, Tinubu and Peter Obi are not pilots so I can’t choose anyone of them to fly me. However, if we are to equate the academic, private and public sector achievements of the two to mean the level of their professional experience as pilots, I will easily choose the more experienced Tinubu. I will never gamble my life with a no achievement third class graduate like Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by 920adebusoye: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Me think say him b go school before, Me think say him b go school before, ...
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by PresidObi: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

I’ve a little time on my hand today so let’s go to any level you want. Tell us why Igbo people from Anambra are rushing to Lagos daily for opportunities?

As for your second question, Tinubu and Peter Obi are not pilots so I can’t choose anyone of them to fly me. However, if we are to equate the academic, private and public sector achievements of the two to mean the level of their professional experience as pilots, I will easily choose the more experienced Tinubu. I will never gamble my life with a no achievement third class graduate like Peter Obi.

I also have a lot of time today, so let's have some friendly debates.

I am sure you understand why Chinese and even Indian people travel to 3rd world countries to live and work, so I won't bore you with the details of basic business migration. Opportunities are much more in Lagos, and for a tribe with a high number of readers, Lagos is where to stay to control your merchandise, plus exploit the high population of immigrants from every part of Nigeria to distribute your goods.

Although Tinubu and Peter Obi are not trained pilots who fly planes, their work is more life changing than pilots, if they crash their planes (nation) millions of people can die, as compared to planes where only hundreds can die. That's why I used the pilot analogy, because the hundreds of thousands of people who have died due to insecurity in Nigeria didn't die from plane crashes.

Coming to equating the two candidates professional, business and private experiences to a pilots competence, there's no basis for a comparison, because the records of one person is entirely unknown, and that raises enough red flags that should get them disqualified from flying any planes. I don't know an airline that can hire a candidate whose first 40 years life history is missing?

Would you hire such a suspicious character for anything?
Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by Ikemba007: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Your question should have been about chief executive of the airline rather than the pilot. Correct it grin

PresidObi:

Re: Powell Glad Legbe Is An APC Hater Disguising As A Tinubu Supporter by numarion: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Moment Governor Fashola pleaded with Obas and Chieves to accept Dangote (video) / Peter Obi's Money And Family Wealth Is In Panama, Not In Nigeria. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.