Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist (26149 Views)

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by NaijaCover(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Organizers of the Big Brother Naija reality show have come under attack over its twist introduced on Sunday, Reports.

Recall that the Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, announced the creation of Level 3 house for evicted housemates.

Ebuka explained that Doyin, Chomzy and Eloswag who were evicted on Sunday will be kept in the Level 3 house until at least Sunday, September 18 2022.

He said although they will partake in normal house activities such as diary sessions, tasks and Head of House games upon their return to the main house, they are out of the running to win the N100 million grand prize.

He added that the trio will be referred to as ‘house guests’.

But reacting, fans of the show took to their Twitter to express displeasure over the twist.

Some said the former level 2 housemates who were evicted early in the game deserve the same opportunity.

Here Are Some Comments As Sighted By Below;

@TWEETORACLE, ”Level 3 my FOOT. Na Chomzy be the REAL level that Biggie is watching. At this point, it’s hard to argue with all the calls by fans that she’d won some tasks by unjustifiable prejudice. Tonight it all became clear. Shame on you Biggie,”

@fredsneh, ”Big brother giving this evicted housemates screen time and a chance to win sponsored task is really partial and unfair. I have started reasoning that Biggie actually has a bias towards Chomzy. Always favouring that girl. Its tiring..”

@Amchizzy, “Trenches got evicted back to back by production but he reach Chomzy and Elo turn to leave the show they introduced Level 3 for them to bag more wins. Hypocrisy na your mate.”

@QueenEhi, “Production has lost it at this point they will soon introduce a twist where the housemates will be going out to buy pepper.”

@KuukwaV, “You removed every single level 2 housemate with no sentiment,now u creating a new level for what exactly? This is annoying my life.”

@Fatalfemale_, ”The favoritism towards level 1 is clear. Level 2 were almost finished before the merger. Stop shoving these people down our throats and do the right thing. Zero credibility.”

@Ugonnaya2, ”Amaka, Ilebaye, Beauty and Khalid deserve this level 3, more than anyone else. ”

@scarce_moon, ”This is rubbish. Why not use the money you will waste in level 3 and properly feed the others still in the race?”

@Rifogho, ”Big brother, why didn’t Pharmsavi, Kess, Khalid, Ilebaye, Cyph, Christy O get this treatment of Level 3? This is so unfair on Level 2! You have made me more determined! Phyna, Bryann, Groovy and Daniella must all enter Top 5! Walahi!”

@Ugonnaya26, ”What wrong did Amaka do to be kicked out of this show like an outcast within the mid week, meanwhile, someone is being sent to level 3 on eviction day. Biggie, @BBNaija, you people are fraud. You people are now playing politics with this show. Fraudulent show.”

Source: BLOG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by NaijaCover(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
This Is The Latest Update From BBNaija Show

Proudly Brought To You By

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by WiszyFraud: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Did you know??

If you only try to use drugs to fix your health without fixing what you eat, what enters your mouth, and what you do daily. You’re on a long thing.

lipsrsealed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by remsonik(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nawa o. Aye biggie ti baje

8 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Badonasty(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Congrats to them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by princeemmma(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Awon werey

still giving them opportunities to be banging dareselves inside the stupid show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Jestin: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na jobless people show this. How can u switch on ur tv at night and be watching people who are sleeping and some of those dudes with muscles will be snoring like pig

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Jerrick(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na twist dem go twist this show till dey strangle the whole thing watch it

4 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by sylve11: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
So wetin we wey nor dey watch the show go do about it? embarassed angry cool

6 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by ochilikoko(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Peter Obi campaign no gree me know what is going on BB9ja this year

11 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Authoreety: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
No wah
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please my Port Harcourt people..Help a soul...check my signature..
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by BigDick70inch(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Foolish jobless commenters/watchers telling......ueless show owner/ organizer to run is useless show......
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Chijeep(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Going down gradually...

You gerrit? If you don't gerrit then forget about it grin

1 Like

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by kudinkarfe: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
A
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
These people are not smart at all, how can they be playing with their source of income like this? I doubt if this show will continue again next year because they’ve messed up the whole thing and they are even losing money and viewers.

10 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Komolafe89: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Show
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by ZombieTAMER: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
useless show

I wonder how fools watch the evil show

2 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by bigdammyj: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Noted.
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Mide70: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
I tried watching the show for the first time yesterday but hey !! Without been sarcastic it's a useless show ..how do you people feel happy watching? Wat do you gain? Can someone enlighten me?

14 Likes

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by chukkystar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
People watching big Brother need to use their time for more productive things.

1 Like

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Druzor1: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
H
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
post=116591679:
Organizers of the Big Brother Naija reality show have come under attack over its twist introduced on Sunday, Reports.

Recall that the Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, announced the creation of Level 3 house for evicted housemates.

Ebuka explained that Doyin, Chomzy and Eloswag who were evicted on Sunday will be kept in the Level 3 house until at least Sunday, September 18 2022.

He said although they will partake in normal house activities such as diary sessions, tasks and Head of House games upon their return to the main house, they are out of the running to win the N100 million grand prize.

He added that the trio will be referred to as ‘house guests’.

But reacting, fans of the show took to their Twitter to express displeasure over the twist.

Some said the former level 2 housemates who were evicted early in the game deserve the same opportunity.

Here Are Some Comments As Sighted By Below;

@TWEETORACLE, ”Level 3 my FOOT. Na Chomzy be the REAL level that Biggie is watching. At this point, it’s hard to argue with all the calls by fans that she’d won some tasks by unjustifiable prejudice. Tonight it all became clear. Shame on you Biggie,”

@fredsneh, ”Big brother giving this evicted housemates screen time and a chance to win sponsored task is really partial and unfair. I have started reasoning that Biggie actually has a bias towards Chomzy. Always favouring that girl. Its tiring..”

@Amchizzy, “Trenches got evicted back to back by production but he reach Chomzy and Elo turn to leave the show they introduced Level 3 for them to bag more wins. Hypocrisy na your mate.”

@QueenEhi, “Production has lost it at this point they will soon introduce a twist where the housemates will be going out to buy pepper.”

@KuukwaV, “You removed every single level 2 housemate with no sentiment,now u creating a new level for what exactly? This is annoying my life.”

@Fatalfemale_, ”The favoritism towards level 1 is clear. Level 2 were almost finished before the merger. Stop shoving these people down our throats and do the right thing. Zero credibility.”

@Ugonnaya2, ”Amaka, Ilebaye, Beauty and Khalid deserve this level 3, more than anyone else. ”

@scarce_moon, ”This is rubbish. Why not use the money you will waste in level 3 and properly feed the others still in the race?”

@Rifogho, ”Big brother, why didn’t Pharmsavi, Kess, Khalid, Ilebaye, Cyph, Christy O get this treatment of Level 3? This is so unfair on Level 2! You have made me more determined! Phyna, Bryann, Groovy and Daniella must all enter Top 5! Walahi!”

@Ugonnaya26, ”What wrong did Amaka do to be kicked out of this show like an outcast within the mid week, meanwhile, someone is being sent to level 3 on eviction day. Biggie, @BBNaija, you people are fraud. You people are now playing politics with this show. Fraudulent show.” I

Source: BLOG

This program is devilish..

Just close and stop it
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by We4all: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Exactly what I said before even reading this. BBN has been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist by davodyguy: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
post=116591687:
This Is The Latest Update From BBNaija Show

Proudly Brought To You By

Una no see bad news to report today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Jeff Begins Media Tour After His Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" / #bbnaija: Housemates Choose New Partners As Biggie Dissolves Former Pairing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.