Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? (1308 Views)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by garfield1: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
In the north central,he will win kwara,niger and one of kogi/nasarawa narrowly.he WL come second in benue and plateau while getting 25%.
In northwest,he will win katsina(60%),Kaduna(40%),zamfara(70%),jigawa(52%),he will take second in kano(30%),get at least 40% in kebbi and sokoto...
In north east,he will win borno(90%),yobe(80%),get 40% in bauchi and gombe and get 25% in taraba and Adamawa...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Fergie001
Abduljabbar
Helinues
Kyase
Kahal
Oghenaogie
Gavelslam
Cajal
Noethnicity
Donsheddy
Majole

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Corridon: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu will win only Kwara state in the north.

9 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by garfield1: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:

Bye bye

4 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Leave story, Tinubu is Nigeria next president.

7 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Who will win Kogi ?

Corridon:

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
All the northern states, don't you know it's because of Tinubu, northerners voted buhari.

If Tinubu tells them to vote him, they dare not go against him.

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Corridon: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Who will win Kogi ?

I think Atiku will have the upper hand in Kogi state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by 9jii(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zamfara, yobe,borno,jigawa, Niger, kebbi and Katsina or Sokoto. These I can bet my bolls on

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
No particular state will vote majorly for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
None
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by endsarrrs(f): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu should forfeit the presidential race smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Mindlog: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
You sit down in a corner of your room and allocate percentage, na so e easy reach?

5 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin grin grin Atiku cannot get draw in Kogi.

Corridon:

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Rekhina(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:
In the north central,he will win kwara,niger and one of kogi/nasarawa narrowly.he WL come second in benue and plateau while getting 25%.
In northwest,he will win katsina(60%),Kaduna(40%),zamfara(70%),jigawa(52%),he will take second in kano(30%),get at least 40% in kebbi and sokoto...
In north east,he will win borno(90%),yobe(80%),get 40% in bauchi and gombe and get 25% in taraba and Adamawa...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Fergie001
Abduljabbar
Helinues
Kyase
Kahal
Oghenaogie
Gavelslam
Cajal
Noethnicity
Donsheddy
Majole

You no get sha_me , because if u get u would have known APC is dead In the north .
People campaigning for ApC will be stoned coming 28 September. Try we north

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Rekhina(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Leave story, Tinubu is Nigeria next president.
Ahmadu bello will come back to life and rule Nigeria before tinubu poo poo,
After all you did against the north u have the effontry to think we have forgotten!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Corridon: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Atiku cannot get draw in Kogi.

Then you don't know the north when it comes to politics.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Rekhina(f): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
9jii:
Zamfara, yobe,borno,jigawa, Niger, kebbi and Katsina or Sokoto. These I can bet my bolls on

What are u doing with ur bolls after giving birth to 8 lagos almajiri ? grin
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Corridon: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
garfield1:

Bye bye
I don't sugarcoat. I say it as it is.
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's a free word. You have liberty to say whatever that suit you. Tinubu is Nigeria next president.

Rekhina:
Ahmadu bello will come back to life and rule Nigeria before tinubu poo poo,
After all you did against the north u have the effontry to think we have forgotten!

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Leave North and stop talking for a group of people.

Corridon:
Then you don't know the north when it comes to politics.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
All the northern states �
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Rekhina(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
It's a free word. You have liberty to say whatever that suit you. Tinubu is Nigeria next president.

Free world Bamayi
Yes we have liberty to say whatever that suits you. North will stone tinubu to death if he does kikiri .
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Abdu81: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
The yorubas said they will only vote for only yoruba candidate.

We in the north will also vote for only northern candidates, or obi for equity, competence and justice.

4 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Drop your full address and i promise someone will bring APC broom to your door step and nothing will happen.

Rekhina:

You no get sha_me , because if u get u would have known APC is dead In the north .

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by 9jii(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rekhina:

What are u doing with ur bolls after giving birth to 8 lagos almajiri ? grin
I pity how they milked u finish for Baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be ranting. Is Abuja no longer part of the North?

Rekhina:

Free world Bamayi
Yes we have liberty to say whatever that suits you. North will stone tinubu to death if he does kikiri .

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by fiizznation: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Funny. You guys will be sitting somewhere and dishing out silly results that your preferred candidate(s) will get from the North. The same North you have never step a foot in. Honestly this is the height of ridiculousness. Not saying tinubu won't get votes from the north, but giving him some certain percentage in the North is laughable. Though I understand is your opinion!

Currently the only person that will be sure of getting the majority of votes in the North is buhari. And the man is not on the ballot this time around. Old alliances are coming back, people are planning, etc.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by Aiel123: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. You guys will be sitting somewhere and dishing out silly results that your preferred candidate(s) will get from the North. The same North you have never step a foot in. Honestly this is the height of ridiculousness. Not saying tinubu won't get votes from the north, but giving him some certain percentage in the North is laughable. Though I understand is your opinion!

Currently the only person that will be sure of getting the majority of votes in the North is buhari. And the man is not on the ballot this time around. Old alliances are coming back, people are planning, etc.

Lol
Apt analysis
"Old alliance are coming back, people are planning"... Brutal truth.
People rendered ineffective in the north just because of Buhari's tsunami are regrouping.

2 Likes

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by limeta(f): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu developed and owns north

1 Like

Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by garfield1: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:
I don't sugarcoat. I say it as it is.

Tinubu is stronger than atiku
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by garfield1: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rekhina:

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

Atiku will always fail son
Re: Which Northern States Will Tinubu Win? by garfield1: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Corridon:

Only in igala land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY! Bola Tinubu Reveals The Meaning Of The Symbol On His Cap / Deji Adeyanju:Obi In His 8 Years Rule Should Have Built A Dam in Anambra / Arise TV TH Presidential Debate: Moment Peter Obi Replied Dino Melaye Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.