Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent (1592 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Timekeeper: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello guys I need advice

I pack in this apartment I'm living last year and this year my landlady said she has added 50k to my money that I will be paying 150k now.

Please what do I do?
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by DIAMANTE1759: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Timekeeper:
Hello guys I need advice

I pack in this apartment I'm living last year and this year my landlady said she has added 50k to my money that I will be paying 150k now.

Please what do I do?
what type of house and the location.... what amenities does the house provide for u too??
let's start from there
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by ogub(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
When your paid rent expires, you decide if you want to continue staying there or look for somewhere else.

8 Likes

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by garriAndsugar: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
You can plead with her to consider or plan to relocate if you can't pay.
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by budaatum: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don't you have a contract? Does it say she can't increase your rent?
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Weirdcamila: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pack comot na ! Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Dbrawllm0098(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Some people can be so greedy. These are the type of people that criticize Buhari whereas they are worst.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by MasterJayJay: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
Some people can be so greedy. These are the type of people that criticize Buhari whereas they are worst.
Who is greedy, op or landlord?

Inflation has affected prices of goods and services. And the landlord should not increase rent abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Mercury12(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
What do you want people to tell u? Help you fight your landlady? That is her property.
You either pay or move.
Bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by gentleman82: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
She simply want you to pack out
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Peritome: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Who is greedy, op or landlord?

Inflation has affected prices of goods and services. And the landlord should not increase rent abi?

You're right actually. Rent increment is happening almost everywhere.
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Baronthecelebri: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nigga Park out

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Peritome: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Timekeeper:
Hello guys I need advice

Please what do I do?

How about the tenancy agreement? Do you have your copy? What she's doing currently, is it contained therein? If not, you have right to a lawyer.
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
I guess it’s not in Lagos.
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Sexyliciousbri: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
start searching for another apartment in peace.
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by Samfloxin(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2022
They increased my guy's own from 250 to 400
Re: My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent by NoToPile: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Prices are going up, landlords are increasing rent to keep up with the inflation, one of the ripple effects.

You can plead with her to consider you
or start looking for another apartment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha's First Daughter Welcomes Twins / Is It True That Poor People Have Sex More Than Rich People? / Naagin 21st November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.