Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi (758 Views)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele / 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi / sheikh Gummi: What I Saw In Zamfara Is Insurgency Not Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
people.

ADVERTISING

He said that Nigeria does not need a novice as president, but an experienced politician to lead it in the 2023 general election.

He advised that Nigerians should do away with ethnoreligious politics in this 21st century, and come together as one united people for the progress of the country.

Speaking in an interview on the forthcoming general election and the state of the nation, Gumi said there was nothing wrong with politicians contesting elections several times, seeking victory.

On Atiku Abubakar, he said “Nigeria needs an experienced politician. We don’t need a novice to be President. The situation in Nigeria today needs an experienced politician to solve it,” he said.

On Tinubu who said it is his turn to be President, Sheikh Gumi said, “it is not proper for him to say it is his turn. There is no question to saying it is my turn. Don’t say it is my turn because if people like you they will vote for you. He is a good administrator, he can do it. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is unnecessary.”

“We all know, all these politicians are looking for votes. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is, let me use Hausa language, is wayo (deceit). It is not religion. Whether it will work or not, I don’t want to prophesize, but there are a lot of hurdles. In fact, all political parties have hurdles. Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to be a laboratory test for others to emulate or not”.

On Peter Obi, he said “youths following him are divided like the adults. He needs to reach out to other segments of Nigerians. Relying on youths is not enough. He has to be all over the place, and not leaving politics to one region”.

Sheikh Gumi warned that if an inexperienced politician is voted into power, he will find it difficult to assemble the best brains within a possible time framework to set the nation working progressively.

Sheikh Gumi noted that it took President Muhammadu Buhari over six months to appoint Ministers and government officials because he (Buhari) was an inexperienced politician.

“Nigeria is now in the 21st century, people are more educated now. What Nigeria needs now are people with competency. We should not be talking about the North because the North is no longer monolithic, we should not be talking about the Southwest because no particular person is in control, and we should not be talking about South East, look at how Senator Ifeanyi Uba was attacked by his own people.

“So let’s talk about Nigeria as one united people. Nobody controls anybody in the country. So let’s move forward. Look at America, nobody is talking about power rotation. Let’s develop a democracy that we can sustain”. He added.

He said social injustice and poverty were responsible for insecurity in the country, adding that seven years into President Buhari’s government, almost every Nigerian is feeling the pains of socio-economic hardship in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-muslim-muslim-ticket-is-deceit-we-need-experienced-leader-gumi/

Lalasticala Nlfpmod Nlfpmod seun

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Despite his controversial nature, trust me his opinion represents the opinion of majority of nothrthers.. The mass defections from APC to PDP and other political activities in the north should serve as an eye opener..

To urchings who are still hoping that northerners are political illiterates, that they would still thubprint broom because they don't knw which is which.... Hear me loud and clear BUHARI FORMED/DEFECTED TO MANY POLITICAL PARTIES WITH DIFFERENT LOGOS SINCE 2003 BEFORE APC IN 2015, HIS FOLLOWERS WERE STILL FOLLOWING HIM AND BE VOTING FOR HIM DESPITE BUHARI'S DEFECTIONS THOSE YEARS

Dont think or dream of taking advantage of illiteracy in the north.. Buhari is out of the race.. They have switched to another demI god

1 Like

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by another1: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lol
Everyone knows that na
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Truthisunique2: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wetin una really want from tinubu

Infidel muslim don stuffer for una hand, he is no longer wearing his trade Mark cap

Na hausa cap he con dey wear full time yet una no gree
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Bontafa: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
people.

ADVERTISING

He said that Nigeria does not need a novice as president, but an experienced politician to lead it in the 2023 general election.

He advised that Nigerians should do away with ethnoreligious politics in this 21st century, and come together as one united people for the progress of the country.

Speaking in an interview on the forthcoming general election and the state of the nation, Gumi said there was nothing wrong with politicians contesting elections several times, seeking victory.

On Atiku Abubakar, he said “Nigeria needs an experienced politician. We don’t need a novice to be President. The situation in Nigeria today needs an experienced politician to solve it,” he said.

On Tinubu who said it is his turn to be President, Sheikh Gumi said, “it is not proper for him to say it is his turn. There is no question to saying it is my turn. Don’t say it is my turn because if people like you they will vote for you. He is a good administrator, he can do it. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is unnecessary.”

“We all know, all these politicians are looking for votes. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is, let me use Hausa language, is wayo (deceit). It is not religion. Whether it will work or not, I don’t want to prophesize, but there are a lot of hurdles. In fact, all political parties have hurdles. Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to be a laboratory test for others to emulate or not”.

On Peter Obi, he said “youths following him are divided like the adults. He needs to reach out to other segments of Nigerians. Relying on youths is not enough. He has to be all over the place, and not leaving politics to one region”.

Sheikh Gumi warned that if an inexperienced politician is voted into power, he will find it difficult to assemble the best brains within a possible time framework to set the nation working progressively.

Sheikh Gumi noted that it took President Muhammadu Buhari over six months to appoint Ministers and government officials because he (Buhari) was an inexperienced politician.

“Nigeria is now in the 21st century, people are more educated now. What Nigeria needs now are people with competency. We should not be talking about the North because the North is no longer monolithic, we should not be talking about the Southwest because no particular person is in control, and we should not be talking about South East, look at how Senator Ifeanyi Uba was attacked by his own people.

“So let’s talk about Nigeria as one united people. Nobody controls anybody in the country. So let’s move forward. Look at America, nobody is talking about power rotation. Let’s develop a democracy that we can sustain”. He added.

He said social injustice and poverty were responsible for insecurity in the country, adding that seven years into President Buhari’s government, almost every Nigerian is feeling the pains of socio-economic hardship in the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-muslim-muslim-ticket-is-deceit-we-need-experienced-leader-gumi/

Oho

Even terrorists notice say Asiwaju dey joke ?

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Truthisunique2: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Cuming from a sheik core northernern tinubu is finished

Muslim fanatics don't cum bigger than sheik gumi yet these are the people tinubu want to appease
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Tochi3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
cheesy grin

Northerners teaching the emilokan's sophisticated and building bridge politics...

Where is our one and only minster of defection @SATANICALLY666...we need the Update
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Full stop grin
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Honjoshy4u: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gumi don align with the North.
I feel Tinubu will Labour in vain in the Northern region.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by gozmok1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by limeta(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Any body but not Tinubu
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by clarocuzioo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
wooow
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Kagd10: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
What's is he munching about?

No one should be a slave to religion to begin with. It was even the Northern governors who asked Tinubu to pick a Muslim and he did. Tinubu simply satisfied the Northern ticket by picking a core Northerner who happens to be a Muslim since all of them are Muslims anyway. So what's the deceit in it?

No, Na your championing of another Fulani despite an outgoing Fulani that's no deceit? Na ment?
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's a strategy deployed to capture the minds of northerners.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
What's this bandit munching about?

No one should be a slave to religion to begin with. Tinubu simply satisfied the Northern ticket by picking a core Northerner who's a Muslim since all of them are Muslim anyway. So what's the deceit in it?

No, Na your championing of another Fulani despite a Fulani that's no deceit? Na ment?

No difference between you and Gummi... Gummi is championing a northerner succeeding a fellow northerner while you are championing a Muslim succeeding a fellow Muslim, . As a Muslim you're can you even allow a Christian succeeding a fellow Christian let alone tolerating a Christian - Christian ticket ?...

You are saying that nobody should be a slave to religion, who is a slave to religion more than Tinubu supporters ?

Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Vulturereloaded: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well Nigerian politicians are experienced in looting, so what we need is someone who has proven to be able to succeed as an individual outside government.

Someone who is able to make something out of Nothing. Nigeria is at a stage of nothingness, and only Peter Obi can handle that.

Tinubu and Atiku, made money from government. Obi made money outside government, and you have to work 1000 times harder to make it in Nigeria outside government.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by EndsarsReloaded: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu BATstards should continue deceiving themselves. They're busy spreading bigotry and tribalism against others while still thinking that Northerners will leave their own sons and vote a criminal and fake muslim.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by Kagd10: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Tinubu BATstards should continue deceiving themselves. They're busy spreading bigotry and tribalism against others while still thinking that Northerners will leave their own sons and vote a criminal and fake muslim.

Says the hatefilled Ipob tribalist. The joke is on you.

All what Tinubu supporters have doing was debunking the gibberish from the opposition. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
people.

ADVERTISING

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by hakanai(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Gumi don align with the North.
I feel Tinubu will Labour in vain in the Northern region.

Stop generalizing, Gumi align with Atiku his benefactor. People should stop saying North.

The North is currently divided in terms of votes between Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi. Some support is based on Political party, others regional, and lastly religious. Just like in the South people equally have that issue. So it's not just about the region.

I am from the North and live in the North. I have met people around the area. The greatest undoing of Tinubu will be the abysmal performance of PMB. It is truly destroying the support APC enjoys in the North.

That issue of security is the bane and major issue that if not curtailed will make voters kick against the APC in the North, across all levels both state and national.

Also, the Muslim-Muslim ticket has also caused issues amongst the APC religious block. Tinubu's chances are as good as Atiku's, the only problem is how can Tinubu distance or insulate himself from PMB/APC without losing what support he currently has in the APC.

A lot of people I have met are just confused between the choice of Atiku and Tinubu, that much is a fact they weigh Atiku around trust and weigh Tinubu around the PMB performance. Whilst the Predominant Christian areas are divided between an Atiku and Obi which is based on religion, the PMB factor and then Muslim Muslim ticket.

I have seen more Northerners despise PMB and APC like never before due to the insecurity and difficulties with rising prices. In some areas, PDP is capitalizing on that in the North to sell their candidate. Also in the last primaries, a lot of House members and party members in the APC lost the primaries and they are gravitating towards PDP in rebellion, not for any north but to remain relevant in politics. Especially where they are relegated to retirement which they don't want.

I feel it will take a lot to motivate voters in the North. I fear a higher voter apathy and also a rejection of APC across levels because people are tired of their failures and are not willing to give them a chance in such difficulties. So it's not so much ethnic or regional If you ask me but a wide range of reasons similar to what is happening in the South which is across party, regional and ethno-religious.
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by ogododo: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
people.

ADVERTISING

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Which kind name be dis.
Gumi get interest?
Re: 2023: Muslim-muslim Ticket Is A Deceit, Northerners Dont Need You.. Gummi by kingbee90: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked
I have been saying it that TINUBU IS AN OVERRATED POLITICIAN yet his urchins keep calling him a master strategist
Imagine even terrorists are even denying him.
His JUJU he has been using on the southwest people have expired.
Imagine Tinubu Amoda threatening buhari for presidential ticket & choosing a muslim as his running mate. WHAT A DUMB MOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Ongoing Meeting With EU Ambassadors / IPOB Banned Celebration Of Nigeria Independence In South East / 2023: Kukah Advises Christians To Make Wise Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.