Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi (71403 Views)

James Ibori Releases Document Of How He Helped British Airways Under Abacha / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / US Gives Nigeria Government Evidence On How Bagudu Stole Billions Under Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Arysexy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Did he mentioned INVESTMENT in it?

He mentioned all his property were lost. Let him show us evidence of his investment giving him the wealth he had today.

Investment kor, Lagos loot ni

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by 00FFT00(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu will never respond to inconsequential olodo seeking his attention.

He can join his Igbos on social media and continue ranting, pim, you no go hear from Tinubu.

Atiku is the only challenger, so he is not bothered by all the cacophony of noise coming from the headquarters of hate, bitterness and aggression. grin

I hear say peace don depart una camp. As in, sleep don vanish from una eyes ontop Peter Obi name. Una never see anything yet. Campaign never even start sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
kwasoly:

3rd class with other degrees to his is better than having drug addict as a pensioner cos a drug man can't be president. Let it sink into ur score.

Stop helping those idiots in spreading this fake propaganda.

Obi graduated with second class in philosophy not third class

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Well, feel free to approach the court of law and sue him for that.

Arysexy:

He mentioned all his property were lost. Let him show us evidence of his investment giving him the wealth he had today.

Investment kor, Lagos loot ni
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Zeezenho: 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
kologba:
last last ibo cannot be president even by accident... yanmiri cannot rule NIGERIA..gbam

Oga breaking news Nigeria no be your papa property.if obi no win na atiku go win.after atiku another Fulani till enternity or till you guys get sense.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by funshint(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Did Tinubu ever say he lost his wealth? Yes...he went on exile abroad. So does it mean he didn't have investments abroad at that time? What is Peter Obi saying....this guy is appearing jittery everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Arysexy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
Well, feel free to approach the court of law and sue him for that.

Legal luminary Gani Fawehinmi of the blessed memory has done that.

No need waking a sleeping dog, but you can't delete the fact from history

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Zeezenho: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubu don jam rock Peter the rock.his already fragile existence will collapse before his very eyes

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Tingotoe: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
rippa:

Tinubu can never lace Obi shoe
They are not mate
Tinubu is just a regional champion
Peter Obi is a regional champion as well

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Bionic07: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
famouscargo4u:
Obi should stop been petty. He never said he lost everything. He said his house was ransacked and looted. Investments he had in the UD were still there. Campaign should be issues-based.

You dey mind am? We asked them to show us his achievements as Anambra state Governor so that those of us who do not know can be convinced & vote wisely, all we're seeing is them trying to pull down other candidates & their achievements. I was reading a 2012 post on this forum during his second tenor as governor & i saw how most of his people here were bitterly complaining about how he made his state worse than he met it now they want to sell us that same failure. Ko le work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by lolu2019: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Edopesin:
Is a serious something
He fought abacha around the same time when he was an accountant and earning six figures in the USA

Buying stocks that must have done x1000000 probably gave him back the wealth he lost

All of us cannot be stupid at the same time, even Atiku supporters are shocked at the degree of lies and deceit

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for sanity returning to our politics

modified

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
I don't know if peter obi want him to remain the same because abacha is dead.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Lexusgs430: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
We call him Tinubu, for a reason..........

Don't forget, his certificates too were all stolen by abacha........ grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by LeoDeKing: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
xevove2061:

but you already derailed the thread long ago, someone is beating you to your game and you are running away. stand and face him now?

Him
Vulturereloaded:

We will then tell Atiku to ask him to tell Nigerians his source of wealth. grin grin grin

And why he left $460,000 for the US Government and ranaway.
Me
LeoDeKing:

Yes, tell Atiku to do that, then wait for Tinubu's response. But that lightweight 3rd class olodo can't get Tinubu's attention. grin
Him again
Vulturereloaded:

And first class selling drugs in a developed country? Isnt that a disgrace to first class? cheesy cheesy

Imagine a 3rd class making genuine wealth in a 3rd world country, while a first class is selling drugs in 1st world. grin grin grin grin

How is his last comment consistent with the argument?

Though I know, when it comes to ipob, everything is always upside down.

If jumping to start talking banana when orange is being discussed is what ipob call beating, abeg let him beat. I don't understand that type of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Burgerlomo: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Shots fired

Serious shots fired I didn't know Mr Obidient is not a gentleman at all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by rippa(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi is a regional champion as well
Lolzz
No sir
Tinubu cant pull the weight Obi is pulling with an unknown structureless party
He needed buhari to be president so that he can ride on buhari popularity.
I'm not a igbo person and I support Obi with my full chest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Tingotoe: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
No sir
Tinubu can pull the weight Obi is pulling with an unknown structureless party
He needed buhari to be president so that he can ride on buhari popularity.
I'm not a igbo person and I support Obi with my full chest
Suit yourself. Obi's base of support is the SE and nowhere else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by GodsOwnMan: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
I wonder what Obi was doing when real men like Tinubu where fighting the dictator Abacha. Was Obi working with Nzeribe to make Abacha a life-term dictator? Obi tell us what were you doing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Neddyogu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
February no too far again.
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by wtfCode: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

I hear say abacha use e certificate smoke weed too

Imagine who wan be president of Nigeria!
After all buhari did to us
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by imagrg(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Let's not play down on our own in the South.

Let's be United to fight oppression and ethnic domination.
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
This campaign has devolved into an undiluted farce
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Hanndye: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Yawa for somebody who wan win presidency. Yawa for him and Nigeria if he wins. Yawa for him if he did not win. Isa puzzle.
Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for IPOB terrorist
Peter Obi for Unknown Gunmen
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for criminals. grin

Igbo can never rule Nigeria.
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
No matter what this useless fool say, he cannot be president. He will only be president of Biafra bleeding land
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by novaris(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-someone-who-claimed-he-lost-his-wealth-under-abacha-now-owns-planes-peter-obi

I guess the drug Lord aka bobo Chicago turned into a magician to have accumulated such outrageous fortune

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by EMMNIG: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu will never respond to inconsequential olodo seeking his attention.

He can join his Igbos on social media and continue ranting, pim, you no go hear from Tinubu.

Atiku is the only challenger, so he is not bothered by all the cacophony of noise coming from the headquarters of hate, bitterness and aggression. grin

Oga, you call this one inconsequential !!
You do not wish us well at all. Especially we in the middlebelt, we have fought to unit thi nation. How can a man who claims to loose everything he had in 1998 , Now possess private jet and other huge asset that is Questionable. Please sir help us reach out to him to explain how he got such wealth. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
Arysexy:

The same Tinubu that threw the first stone with his labour to death jab?

Obi is Tinubu's nightmare.

Know this and know peace
if your life was at stake can you state where tinubu categorically said PETER OBI will labour to death?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by Heterodox(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
It's like asking crypto billionaires what companies gave them their money.

Not so intelligent after all.

WB became rich buying stocks and businesses.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by rippa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Suit yourself. Obi's base of support is the SE and nowhere else
Come to Edo state and see
Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
How better is your life today in Anambra?
NwaMamaIwota:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi by kosiebe(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Instead of you to focus on your own campaign and tell us why we should elect you as the next president, you are here attacking people that have done and achieve more than you. Stupid man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I know what pained the people - Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.