Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Movie Should I Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Should I Watch (401 Views)

What Movie Did You Watch Today? / What Movie Should I Download With My Excessive Data Please? / How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movie Should I Watch by Ilamina(f): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please ladies answer

Men keep recommending me manly movies

If you are male, please recommend female movies for me
Re: What Movie Should I Watch by Zain007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Go to Google and type "latest female films to watch" and you will get to make your choice from what's provided there.

Re: What Movie Should I Watch by Ilamina(f): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zain007:
Go to Google and type "latest female films to watch" and you will get to make your choice from what's provided there.
thanks
Re: What Movie Should I Watch by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
next week comes out THE WOMAN KING with Angela Davies, thats something not to miss.

Re: What Movie Should I Watch by Ilamina(f): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2022
Zain007:
how come when I google movies, these ones you mention don't come up

Why is your own google way superior than mine
Re: What Movie Should I Watch by katemaribell: 12:52pm On May 02
Deciding what movie to watch can sometimes feel overwhelming with so many genres and options available. It really depends on your mood or whether you're watching solo, with friends, or with family. If you’re looking for something light and fun, especially if there are kids in the mix, choosing a children’s movie can be a delightful way to spend your time. They can be particularly refreshing if you’re looking for a break from more serious content, offering both humor and a touch of whimsy. I recently found a great collection of family-friendly films https://onlinefilms.top/genre-g-detskij that are perfect for a relaxing movie night. Enjoy the magical and light-hearted escape that these films provide!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Still It Could Pave The Way For Steven / Piracy: NCC, Lagos Arrest 26, Impound 7,000 Films / The Neon Sign Identifying The Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.