Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan (1180 Views)

Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Truly, u don't have an aota of shame in u. See the way u are sounding , u have sold your soul and conscience to the devil. But the evil that you are supporting and trying to foster on Nigerians will overrun you. Ur seriously go nut zombie

Will you keep quiet? You're disgracing yourself. Imagine asking for primary 6 certificate from someone who presented the highest qualification with Bsc graduate? Na madness? Since uselesssss people have nothing to come up with, they go about asking for gibberish.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are the one that is mad here. Useless and worthless goat

You had just described your father!
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by detectivejones: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
All these men are defending their meal tickets and tribesmen. Know this and know peace.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Great2017: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Obtaining certificate is to certify you at that level and prepare you for another level. If a primary 6 certificate has no other education except that, he could tender his primary 6 certificate to certify he's got basic education at least. One who proceeded to a secondary school would be given one to be admitted into university and so on.

It's stupid to be asking a confirmed university graduate about his primary 6 certificate. Stupidity at its best.
The real stupidity is when a confirmed university graduate cannot provide a mere primary six certificate. I don't want to believe he doesn't have it.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
Great2017:

The real stupidity is when a confirmed university graduate cannot provide a mere primary six certificate. I don't want to believe he doesn't have it.

The person asking is stupid in the first place. Asking someone who presented the highest qualification is stupidity! Your common sense should tell you he was certified at that level before proceeding further into university.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by twodee75: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Na ment?

I know someone who didn't complete his elementary school before leaving to go join his dad in abroad. He got admitted into a school in abroad equivalent. If he returned in future, go and tell him his certificate is uselesssss because he doesn't have his Nigeria primary 6 certificate. You dey mad? Imagine crying over primary 6 certificate when someone has a Bsc certificate? Na ment?

My good brother plz argue with facts, but the person went to abroad to meet his father and continue his education and he was admitted into university,
The case is different from the issue at hand
You know very well that your argument is baseless

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
twodee75:

My good brother plz argue with facts, but the person went to abroad to meet his father and continue his education and he was admitted into university,
The case is different from the issue at hand
You know very well that your argument is baseless

Na the same. If Tinubu didn't complete his elementary school in Nigeria, stop asking him gibberish about his Nigeria elementary school. Point is Tinubu is a Bsc graduate of Chicago university. He used Daley college to gain admission into Chicago university.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Penguin2: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Na ment?

I know someone who didn't complete his elementary school before leaving to go join his dad in abroad. He got admitted into a school in abroad equivalent. If he returned in future, go and tell him his certificate is uselesssss because he doesn't have his Nigeria primary 6 certificate. You dey mad? Imagine crying over primary 6 certificate when someone has a Bsc certificate? Na ment?

That is not the answer to my question
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Which build on nothing? Na ment?

Your story...
Tinubu's story...
Keyamo's story...
Tokunbo Afikuyomi's story..
Alake's story...

Which one exactly is the authentic one?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Na the same. If Tinubu didn't complete his elementary school in Nigeria, stop asking him gibberish about his Nigeria elementary school. Point is Tinubu is a Bsc graduate of Chicago university. He used Daley college to gain admission into Chicago university.
Vanity upon vanity is vanity. You cannot build something on nothing.
Which qualifications did he use to enter the so called Daleko college. Is that a difficulty question?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your story...
Tinubu's story...
Keyamo's story...
Tokunbo Afikuyomi's story..
Alake's story...

Which one exactly is the authentic one?

The authentic and verified one is Tinubu is a Bsc graduate of Chicago university. Daley college was the school he used in his admission into Chicago university. That's enough for me.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Vanity upon vanity is vanity. You cannot build something on nothing.
Which qualifications did he use to enter the so called Daleko college. Is that a difficulty question?

See Gibberish. Uselesssss people asking for what's not. If he sat for an equivalent common entrance to get into Daley college and passed, why are you crying exactly?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

See Gibberish. Uselesssss people asking for what's not. If he sat for an equivalent common entrance to get into Daley college and passed, why are you crying exactly?
Are you very certain he sat for an equivalent of common entrance to gain admission into Daleko college? What entrance is that and where's the certificate? Is it the Ibadan university college one he swore in his affidavit in 1999?

You go die today defending walking corpse grin grin
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

The authentic and verified one is Tinubu is a Bsc graduate of Chicago university. Daley college was the school he used in his admission into Chicago university. That's enough for me.

You can't build something on nothing.

Which certificate did he use to enter Daleko college?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

USA arrest drug criminal on the spot. Go ask drug dealing Igbo brother for example. USA didn't arrest Tinubu. Sink that into your patheticcc skull. Your looting herdman Atiku and his Fulani cabals isn't taking over from where they stopped to wreck the country the more.
This is where you exposed yourself.
Your type believe America doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Are you very certain he sat for an equivalent of common entrance to gain admission into Daleko college? What entrance is that and where's the certificate? Is it the Ibadan university college one he swore in his affidavit in 1999?

You go die today defending walking corpse grin grin

BeardedMeat:
You can't build something on nothing.

Which certificate did he use to enter Daleko college?

I clocked your stoopidityyyyy with your "daleko" Gibberish. I don't have time for your trashyy diatribe.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Kagd10: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is where you exposed yourself.
Your type believe America doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

I clocked your stoopidityyyyy with your "daleko" Gibberish. I don't have time for your trashyy diatribe.
grin grin
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by BeardedMeat(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

USA don't enter plea bargain with drug criminals. Sink that into your skull.
grin

Ok let's be serious...

How did a man whom abacha wrecked down become so rich subsequently he now owns bullion vans?

Did Nubu do bitcoins or what?
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by ambale(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
To gain admission to any tertiary institution in Nigeria, you will bring 0 level result, jamb results, jamb regularization, post utme results, certificate of origin and manners of oribu

But to be the number one citizen of the same country, you just need to profess you went to school

Nigerians what is the color of una problem sincerely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Gozac: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing yourself who champion a D pass graduate failureeee of Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in Anambra state. Why are you crying over primary 6 certificate when Tinubu is a first class graduate of Chicago university? You dey mad?
ATIKU IS COMING. ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR HIM
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by ivandragon: 4:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:

Which build on nothing? Na ment?

It is not possible to gain admission & continue your schooling in the US without some form of documentation from your previous place of study.

You either transfer the 'credits' from the previous school or start from the beginning or write some sort of exam that confirms your educational ability. Either way, there is always a form of foundation to build on.

On the BAT issue, while I would admit that where he went to primary school should ordinarily not be a big deal, for a person who wants to lead over 200m people, I think being open, honest & having a verified background would be good for the system.

The contradictions in his background are a bit much & calls for concern.

Mama was rich, but BAT claims he had no money to attend formal basic school... that doesn't jibe...

Why then claim in 1999 that you attended certain schools you never did? That is questionable...

It was claimed Toks filled the gov. form then. Who gave Toks the info he used to fill the form? & how come someone who allegedly made a name for himself via his thorough AUDITING skill & whom his supporters hail as a 1st class product, sign a document containing glaring false information about himself? That is grossly incompetent & fraudulent...

In nigeria, you cannot get government work without producing your foundational school results/testimonials even if you have a PhD. This is done to ensure your background can be checked, you have the proper educational development & to detect fraud.... why then should a person who hopes to become president be an exception to what was put in place for millions of others?

I think BAT has a solid chance of becoming president. Whether he would have the capacity to perform well if he gets there is another matter. But having a verifiable background is important for such position & would help the system generally.
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by olajobi6promise: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
I told you before, you can't build something on nothing. The writer of the piece is a Yoruba man Thank God. How can someone whose mother was very rich be too poor to attend regular school?I told you before, you can't build something on nothing. The writer of the piece is a Yoruba man Thank God. How can someone whose mother was very rich be too poor to attend regular school?...
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by Burruchaga71(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Kagd10:
I don't understand the loserrrs still crying about Tinubu's primary 6 certificate. I don't even know where my primary 6 certificate is. If it's primary 6 certificate you want to rule you and your family, that's your headache which is none of my business. What I'm championing is a first class graduate of business administration and accounting from Chicago university.
But u still knew the name of your school
Re: Dele Alake's Tale By Moonlight On Channels TV By Adeola Soetan by olisaEze(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aside Lagos Obi Will Not Get 10K Vote In Any Western State / BREAKING: Reno Onokiri Dumps PDP, Joins Labour Party (pictures) / Obasanjo Has Failed In Deceiving Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.