Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity (406 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje / Senate Moves To Whittle Down IGP’s Powers, Decentralises Police Structure / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
The killings in the east are not unconnected with the man who swore to fight dirty, killing innocent people to rubbish another presidential candidate. This is a replay of the situation that ended the life of Funso William. If you were in Lagos, you will understand.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by tamdun: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
But the killings started before obi dream of becoming a presidential candidate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
tamdun:

We will burst you soon.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by PlayerMeji: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth there...

Mr. Tinubu has not even gone to campaign in the South East so how will he think he needs to kill people in the South East to win votes?

All you need to fulfill your human needs in a day amounts to waking up and coming up with any news about Tinubu for your teeming gullible fans who are ready to feed on anything with Tinubu on it.

I can't begin to imagine how much Igbo newspapers are cashing out every day with Tinubu-related propaganda... grin grin

Wished I were in Igboland right now... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by HopeSpencer: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by GodsOwnMan: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Absolute nonsense. Eboes killing eboes since 3333 BC.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by tamdun: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
sanusideunifier:

We will burst you soon.
Are OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by HopeSpencer: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Shut up your dirty mouth there...

Mr. Tinubu has not even gone to campaign in the South East so how will he think he needs to kill people in the South East to win votes?

All you need to fulfill your human needs in a day amounts to waking up and coming up with any news about Tinubu for your teeming gullible fans who are ready to feed on anything with Tinubu on it.

I can't begin to imagine how much Igbo newspapers are cashing out every day with Tinubu-related propaganda... grin grin

Wished I were in Igboland right now... cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by PlayerMeji: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bros, I wan follow cash out nah...

Wetin I do...

If you know the kind Tinubu stories wey I go dey churn out...all these ones na moimoi.. cheesy grin

HopeSpencer:

You want to cash out from Igbo tear, we no go gree so that you won't become a yahoo boy in the future.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Sooner or later you will understand it is APC that's doing it
Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by searchng4love: 5:20am On Sep 13, 2022
sanusideunifier:
The killings in the east are not unconnected with the man who swore to fight dirty, killing innocent people to rubbish another presidential candidate. This is a replay of the situation that ended the life of Funso William. If you were in Lagos, you will understand.
You're simply mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by searchng4love: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Sooner or later you will understand it is APC that's doing it
Madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Killing In The Southeast To Whittle Obi's Towering Popularity by searchng4love: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2022
tamdun:

According to ipob Tinubu is behind Igbo killings

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#occupyinec Trending As Nigerians Discover Fake Names Uploaded On The INEC BVAS / Is It True That Anambra Is The Richest City In The World?. Caption. / Forget Ethnic Sentiment Oyingboupdate Is A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.