Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. (798 Views)

Wike: Judiciary Right When Obi Reclaimed Mandate As Gov, Wrong When He Lost / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
According to FFK, 70 year old BAT was already a dollar millionaire when 61 year old Peter Obi was in kindergarten.

BAT at 70 is 9 years older than Obi

Kindergarten age : 5 years at the most.
BAT : 5+9�14 years of age.

BAT was a dollar millionaire at 14 years.

That is BAT at 70.

70-14�56 years ago.

That is 1966 when almost all the dollar millionaire in Nigeria were known, and BAT has no official record of existence.
—————————-

BAT at 86 is 25 years older than Peter Obi
BAT : 5+25�30

30 years is more realistic.

That is BAT at 86.

However the same past period of 56 years ago (80-30) puts you in the same period of 1966 when all the dollar millionaires in Nigeria were known.
—————————

Meanwhile, BAT, a dollar millionaire in the 60s, suddenly started earning $2,400 per month twenty years later at Mobil.

You see, anybody who saw FFK’s sitting room during his spat with Dino, will not be surprised.

Nothing about APC is ever straightforward.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by hisgrace090: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
It pays to work for money without fraudulent means.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
How did he make the millions, that is our concern. Tax receipt please! Tinubu has never been straightforward. From his education to his entire life. How the school in Chicago state that he only spent 2 years in the school for a 4 year course. They again insinuated that he transferred to the school, but from what school?

Everything about Tinubu is Oluwole to me. They might think praising him will make him look good but for a man to have a million dollars at 14, the kinda money that could have transformed his village and tarred all the roads for his kinsmen. He did none of those. He did not have the mind to develop his village or build something like the Trump tower that cost only 300 million dollars in his village.

If at 14 he had that kinda money and watched his villagers die and refuse to build a hospital to save lives of his relatives, then he has the heart of stone. He couldn't tar the road to his village, he couldn't build housing for his people. all he did is steal from them. I refuse to identify with such ones.

surah 3:47 Mary wondered, “My Lord! How can I have a child when no man has ever touched me?” An angel replied, “So will it be. Allah creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, ‘Be!’ And it is!

what baffles me is how some muslims parrot some clerical teaching without actually reading their quran which asserts that Jesus was miraculously birthed. They insist that Jesus had a biologicals father, Joseph. Initially the quran says that allah will stoop low to her vagina and blow his spirit inside. and here above, the angel tell muslims that regardless of no man touching Mary, it will be so. So, why do some islamic clerics keep misleading these abeeds?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Don't mind those senseless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by fman(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Drug proceed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by Anigreat: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Obi earned his money legitimately while the old dirty drug lord earned his money through drugs and raping Lagos state anally.

I rather stick to Obi with his noble 1naira , than licking Tinubu dilapidated licking anus because of his stolen billions

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by Conner44: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dollar millionaire indeed grin the same drug dollar that usa seized before deporting him back to Nigeria?

Somebody who had nothing before being governor, chai! I pity APC urchins this season sha cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by funshint(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
You're just spewing rubbish...it's straight forward. Tinubu was already in money before he became governor. He single-handedly sponsored the election of all the 5 SW governors in 1999. You people should continue your rantings...more grease for all of you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
funshint:
You're just spewing rubbish...it's straight forward. Tinubu was already in money before he became governor. He single-handedly sponsored the election of all the 5 SW governors in 1999. You people should continue your rantings...more grease for all of you.

Was Tinubu a dollar Millionaire when Obi was in kindergarten?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by Entprys(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
APC calculation always above ordinary. Remember 5% to 97% ?
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by funshint(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

Was Tinubu a dollar Millionaire when Obi was in kindergarten?
Na your problem be that o....look at this picture below; can you be in that picture without being at least a multimillionaire? Na anyhow person dey follow Abiola waka go Aso Rock? You people are just appearing stupid everyday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by AdamuKD: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
They told us obi inherited $170 million from his father and turned it to 500 million dollars

As of 1999 tinubu had no business worth 1 million dollars if I am wrong tell me

Same 1999 obi bought a £1 million house on the UK

Today obi net worth should be minimum $400 million Max a billion dollars ...he he has no private jet , lives a simple life
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
funshint:

Na your problem be that o....look at this picture below; can you be in that picture without being at least a multimillionaire? Na anyhow person dey follow Abiola waka go Aso Rock? You people are just appearing stupid everyday.

Stop bn emotional and tell me the year Tinubu became a dollar Millionaire and how old was Obi then. Shifting the goal post won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
They told us obi inherited $170 million from his father and turned it to 500 million dollars

As of 1999 tinubu had no business worth 1 million dollars if I am wrong tell me

Same 1999 obi bought a £1 million house on the UK

Today obi net worth should be minimum $400 million Max a billion dollars ...he he has no private jet , lives a simple life

Those supporting Tinubu knows how corrupt he is but there are doing so to spite the Igbos.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by funshint(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

Stop bn emotional and tell me the year Tinubu became a dollar Millionaire and how old was Obi then. Shifting the goal post won't help you.
You reek of hatred....I don't have your time.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
funshint:

You reek of hatred....I don't have your time.

E see your life?

You can't defend APC and Tinubu without sounding stupid.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by mrvitalis(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

Those supporting Tinubu knows how corrupt he is but there are doing so to spite the Igbos.
Lol Buhari made more Igbo billionaires than any president while trying to purnish Igbos

Bar the insecurity in the south east Igbos grew richer under Buhari let them continue
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by funshint(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

E see your life?

I'm not as jobless as you.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
funshint:

I'm not as jobless as you.

Incoherent.
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by ambale(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
funshint:

My only grouse here is we can't have a strict process for admitting students into our institutions and even to get a job, you must be totally scrutinized and to be the president of the same nation, we must not scrutinize the person, that's insane to me ooo
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by ambale(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
BurialGround:

E see your life?

Just like he will resort to abuses

They are not ready for what is coming sha
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by RZArecta(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
How did he make the millions, that is our concern. Tax receipt please! Tinubu has never been straightforward. From his education to his entire life. How the school in Chicago state that he only spent 2 years in the school for a 4 year course. They again insinuated that he transferred to the school, but from what school?

Everything about Tinubu is Oluwole to me. They might think praising him will make him look good but for a man to have a million dollars at 14, the kinda money that could have transformed his village and tarred all the roads for his kinsmen. He did none of those. He did not have the mind to develop his village or build something like the Trump tower that cost only 300 million dollars in his village.

If at 14 he had that kinda money and watched his villagers die and refuse to build a hospital to save lives of his relatives, then he has the heart of stone. He couldn't tar the road to his village, he couldn't build housing for his people. all he did is steal from them. I refuse to identify with such ones.

surah 3:47 Mary wondered, “My Lord! How can I have a child when no man has ever touched me?” An angel replied, “So will it be. Allah creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, ‘Be!’ And it is!

what baffles me is how some muslims parrot some clerical teaching without actually reading their quran which asserts that Jesus was miraculously birthed. They insist that Jesus had a biologicals father, Joseph. Initially the quran says that allah will stoop low to her vagina and blow his spirit inside. and here above, the angel tell muslims that regardless of no man touching Mary, it will be so. So, why do some islamic clerics keep misleading these abeeds?
Tinubu made all his billions while working for Mobil grin
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Let us reach out to his colleagues who worked for mobile during the same time and see how much they also made during that time too. How much did mobile pay back in the 70ies or 80ies to make a billionaire? Can we see his tax receipts?

If mobile produces billionaires, how many Mobile staff are billionaires today? How is he richer than the company that made him today with no link to any investments or companies?

And, are you his financial advisor?
RZArecta:
Tinubu made all his billions while working for Mobil grin
Re: Tinubu A Dollar Millionaire When Obi Was In Kindergarten: FFK Guffed. by BurialGround: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2022
ambale:

Just like he will resort to abuses

They are not ready for what is coming sha

These people seems to be in a race for stupidity. Ask them to name one of Tinubu primary and secondary school mates and watch then sound more stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna / This Throwback Video Of Obi Will Make You Change Your Mind About Him. / Drama As Law Firm Writes Atiku Over $5.9m 'US Visa Debt'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.