Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter (18225 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Snapchat: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obojuju:
Let’s be realistic and honest, anybody that supports Tinubu smells like rotten egg, so disgusting and distastefully irritating IMO and it is just a pity because 90% of them are not with their senses intact and the right frame of mind. The magical power Tinubu used to hold them down is a universal magical symbol of subjugation and enslavement. So, when you see them lamenting, defending and fighting for Tinubu on Nairaland, always know that they aren’t with their senses because it has been pocketed and it can take a very strong spiritual power to set such people free from the bondage, they found themselves.
Please, if you can pray, pray for all these Tinubu's urchins because they don't know what they are doing. just like a m*d man loitering everywhere, they need your prayers because they're seriously in a very heavy bondage of one man called Tinubu. The only two remedies to their cure are through spiritual healing or through the dead of the man because his power reign supreme over his subjects as long as he lives. Does anyone really think someone with brain or his senses intact, will keep supporting Tinubu especially after all the evil and disastrous expository about his drug, scams, fraud dealings, hiring of fake Bishops and dark past and fake life? The truth is that it's not ordinary and these urchins aren’t doing it with their clear eyes. They see Tinubu as the air they breathe and as the god they ought to worship, so he is immune to opposition hence they must kill and die for him. An oppressed fighting and defending his oppressor even with his life, talk about Stockholm syndrome disease. Tinubu's urchins are the opposite of wisdom because their little wisdom to think and assimilate things have been taken away from them by just one man.

Is this a form of Campaign?.

Another reason not to vote for LP.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Kaysalas(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

In fact o su mi. It is a Lowest Common Factor (LCF) of HE Obi and his ipob terrorist group base.
The original poster of the vexatious post should be arrested to be a deterrent to others
This your Lowest Common Factor got me laffing out loud real hard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
tamdun:

Now comparing random people to obi? We are talking about obi himself spreading propaganda, atiku/Tinubu will never go that low
Obi read out a message someone sent to him?
What are you comparing?
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Kaysalas(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sotland:
Most of you guys saying obi has cast, he made a blunder blah blah blah.. Did you read that post carefully? At the bottom of the post what did you see? BATSHETTIMA, a clear indication that the post is from APC supporter. Hence, from Apc camp. You can be apc support and be in pdp camp.

I expect most of you to be meticulous about details and not be carried away by your emotions but this tribal thing is so hating you all up.

Would you drink poison because it is serve with your tribal cup?

We can afford to have a sick president again
We can afford to have someone who runs a state like its family business
We can afford to have someone with sense of entitlement.. President office is not inheritance.

How did we the youth forget so soon the lekki tollgate massacre?

Wise UP Nigeria Youth.
so an ipobian cannot put Batshetima at the base of his post. Someone whose previous posts has always been about promoting Obi. Bros, park well

1 Like

Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by broadman20: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pandev:
Obi is a serial liar.

Tinubu is a saint lying about his age, primary and secondary school certificate.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Kingspin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
dheilaw1:
no be only interior, exterior sef go join. Badly educated mofo... it's *ulterior* , before you disgrace yourself out there
Thank you for your correction. If we have people like you everywhere in Nigeria I wonder why things are messed Up in the country
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Greenlight123: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
we will not give up to plot by apc to for their grand father on us
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Wwwq: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
cool
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by AlphaTaikun: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Egyptian eunuch is the only word I picked from the write up.
Obi sounds like who they tie rope round his neck.
Lol.
Bi ẹni ti wọn fun l'ọrun.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by dazzlingd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
zaki2:

Obi goofed with that video, but Tinubu supporters have said worst things here and other forums. Check their Young Yoruba Progressive Forums and see the amount of hate these guys churns out on a daily against Igbos. The steaming hate can cook a meal in minutes.
These hate is anchored on just one thing, Tinubu's presidency. They started the tribal card, now see what that foul mouth FFK is saying.
Yoruba hate Igbos, no doubt about it. Why not just stand your ground and support these Igbos to leave Nigeria?

Yoruba hate igbos? You are just delusional, you need to leave your village and visit places and interact offline.
Yorubas and igbos offline are doing business together and marrying each other.
Or the Yorubas supporting Peter obi are goats abi? Because I know of a whole lot of Yoruba people supporting Peter obi
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Igbojew: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingspin:
So you people can not do an election without tribalism and religion.
No wonder the country is trapped.

I remember Reno, and Deji others claiming they were threatened, now we can presume those claims were false or came from APC/PDP.

Imagine seeing APC/PDP teaming up to fight labour party
PDP and APC is a marriage of convenience just like Yorubas and Housas/Fulanis the marriage of convenience in this country Nigeria but Peter Obi will defeat them but APC and PDP have nothing to offer to Nigeria...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Igbojew: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
tinsel:

But Obi introduced this matter first. He was unpresidential and it will hurt him badly.
No matter how hard you Yorubas tried you people will not rule this country as long as South East, South South and Middle Belt are concern after wickedly and selfishly selling Buhari to Nigerians.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by zaki2: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2022
dazzlingd:

Yoruba hate igbos? You are just delusional, you need to leave your village and visit places and interact offline.
Yorubas and igbos offline are doing business together and marrying each other.
Or the Yorubas supporting Peter obi are goats abi? Because I know of a whole lot of Yoruba people supporting Peter obi
I may be wrong, but the impression that I get here on a daily made me believe it. However, if this is not the case, then we should restrict the attack on ethnic groups. Campaign should be issue based and not ethnic base. As it is now, if I'm convinced to vote Tinubu based on his quality and capacity to deliver, why not... that is the point.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Hellonearth: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:
IPOB TERRORISTS Traits

IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Hellonearth: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pandev:
Obi is a serial liar.

IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL,RICE & GARRI SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Hellonearth: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
johnmartus:
Only a fool born Yoruba will vote peter obi.
YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL,RICE & GARRI SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Hellonearth: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
ElSudani:
Obi is a mor.on. This is a guy who is always saying "go and verify " he chose not to verify anything when he thought the narrative will be in his favor.

YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL,RICE & GARRI SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter by Hellonearth: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
tinsel:

But Obi introduced this matter first. He was unpresidential and it will hurt him badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Efcc Detains Adenuga, Otedola And Others. / Python Dance, Crocodile Smile, Not The Solution To Agitations - Ijaw Youths. / We Won’t Declare Assets Publicly, Say Ministers-designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.