Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor (22479 Views)

Insecurity: Withdraw Troops From Igboland, Onyeka Onwenu Tells Buhari / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Benchilwell: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Southwest pastor play tribelism,Igbo pastor play tribelism and gumi just play northern continue power through atiku, make una continue, thanks God suffering don't know tribalism,vote for bad leader,all of us will suffer for it
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by backnbeta(f): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Let's separate peacefully...we can't just get along by force! Our leaders are too selfish to see the true difference in our diversity; Nigeria is not meant to be! Let the northerners retain the name if they want undecided
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Badgers14: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Here they go again with divisive message.

Although I am cheering for Peter Obi and will vote for him and I hope he wins.

But they should stop this divisive messages.

There's a yoruba monarch that echoed similar about Tinubu.. all yorubas should vote Tinubu.....

Any one can vote for anyone they so please. That's democracy.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Kingozymandias(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2022
rusher14:

Exactly what your Igbo pastor did.

Seems you are happy with the Igbo pastor but angry with the Yoruba pastor despite both of them doing exactly the same thing.

But this is a separate pastor why are you joining issues.

What I firmed the obituary article sponsored by Tinubu against Obi ?
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Video: Chase Out Anyone That fail to vote peter Obi from Igboland - Igbo Pastor

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jzXZmYlMo

Anything from this guy on twitter is rubbish
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by rusher14: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

But this is a separate pastor why are you joining issues.

What I firmed the obituary article sponsored by Tinubu against Obi ?

You seem unhappy when Yoruba do what igbos do.

4 Likes

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by ojsmscom(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
We are beyond tribal sentiment....am an igbo man I have voted obj against my own brother,I also voted yar'adua against my brothers too..is not a question of tribe is a matter of competence...there is no form of tribal instigating political comments you will not see henceforth...some igbos will be paid to say what may spring up comments against peter obi at last,some yorubas will also be paid to make comments that will backfire on tinubu at last,some fulanis will also be paid to do same against Atiku...we have seen all these kind of campaign in the past that is why we youths are saying we want to vote for our mind...2023 is around the corner
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by HopeSpencer: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:

Hes still learning where una dey

And this one too will claim he go school...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Piptocoin: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
pastors have turned their churches into platforms for the pursuit of political agenda rather than the pursuit of God and heaven at last. their tribalistic and parochial statements are the sharpest tools of division and destruction of love in the hearts of people. I know I can never be a member of a church where the pulpit is an extension of a political party.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by DKM123: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2022
I see all the hard-work that is being put into making this coming election as tribalistic as POSSIBLE because clearly Tinubu has NOTHING ELSE to offer.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

He can't even afford to grant interviews wether live ot even recorded cos he will flop woefully.

I pity those who are gullible enough to fall for this tribalistic strategy.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Benchilwell: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Bigots, igbos and fulanis are the problems of Nigeria, distant cousins.
if fulani out of it, Igbo and Yoruba are d problem of Nigeria, because they keep fighting like fool in politics,that why small Fulani are using it to gain to be In power.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Kingozymandias(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2022
rusher14:

You seem unhappy when Yoruba do what igbos do.

Stop gas lighting. Yorubas started this terrible route of tribalsitic and hate campaign. The ibos just followed suite.

I expect some form of intellectual and fact backed discourse , do not disappoint me.

Let us go back to the origins of this toxic tyriad
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by GoodIsGod: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Every time I want to join tribal jabbing it pains but sometimes one has no choice.

See What Charly Boy posted and the reply a Yoruba group gave him. Why do the Igbos play the victim when they are the ones who inherited generational Hatred for other tribes.

CHARLY BOY ATTACKS YORUBA

Charles OPUTA alias Charly Boy attacks YORUBA on Facebook

He wrote this on face book and got a reply from Irohinoodua

"Almost 70yrs I have lived, I have never heard any story of my Yoruba brothers being harassed or terrorized in the eastern part of this country.
Why is the reverse the case in the west.
What offence did their Igbo brothers commit to always be targeted any time election draws near
" by Charly Boy

Irohinoodua replies him on Facebook:

"You are one of the problems. You own land in Lagos. You own houses in Lagos. You even have a bus stop in Lagos. Can you name one single Yoruba musician that has land or bust stop in the entire SE?

We have Igbos in the Lagos State House of Assembly. We have Igbo in the Lagos Cabinet as a Commissioner. No single Yoruba person in all the 5 SE states not even a Special Assistant to the Governor. We have many Igbo that we know in Lagos, Oyo and even Ondo civil service. No single Yoruba in all the SE civil service. UNN has never produced Yoruba Students Union President.

OAU, UI, UNILAG and even LASU have produced Igbo as students Union President.

Zik even wanted to be Prime Minister over Yorubaland but Awo never had that aspiration and you think its is normal?

That a tiger moves slowly is not a sign of cowardice. Can Igbo stand a Yoruba person saying Onitsha, Owerri or Enugu Ukwu is no man's land? But some of your people claim Lagos "Na no man's land" Each election year, you raise Gubernatorial aspirants in Yoruba territories and you even nod your people on not that you have a better programme but that Igbo should take over?

When Ojukwu started the war his target was Ore and Lagos? Why? Have your read history at all? Akintola and many Yoruba were killed during Nźeogwu coup but no single Igbo was killed? Your lord, Nnandi Kano issued radio life broadcast asking Igbo to attack Tinubu and Sanwo Olu during ENDSARs protests. The records are there. He even urged them to attack Yoruba police stations and cart away arms? Your statement here has shown that you are another Kanu in disguise. What you have done is to stir hate and avarice. We need to tell you some Home truths about your own history which you arrogantly but stupidly hate to admit

Please be careful not to dip your hands too dip into the lungs of your host so that it will not be bitten mercilessly to your eternal regret. Be aware that madness is not your own exclusive trademark."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Flo36: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Enough of this unnecessary talks, this is election and anybody has the right to vote whoever he or she wishes to vote.

We're in democracy not military
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by tonexman18(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Difference between the two pastors grin grin

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by olas24u(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a blink of an eyes

The country called Nigeria will seize to exist even before 2023 general elections undecided

Tribalism is a disease tongue

Respect for other people is important,calling ancestoral land of people no,man's land is an insult and I don't know why somebody will not understand that ,he his insulting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by rajiedreez: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2022
And you say he's the messiah, OK o
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by fredoooooo: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
We go give it back to back , yohvplat the tribal game we play the tribal ear ... This election will define a lots of things ..
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Bollinga: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2022
The pastor is very stupid and insensitive. Everyone has the right to vote any candidate of there choice
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Opolopoopolonio: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2022
All I know is that it's better for Igbos especially in the south east and south south to vote Peter Obi than to vote Atiku. cool

That serves my interest well. tongue
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Victoronah1: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Video: Chase Out Anyone That fail to vote peter Obi from Igboland - Igbo Pastor

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jzXZmYlMo
Serum
Mynd44
Nofmod

I am disappointed at this forum. This website has been know to cause and stimulate ethnic or tribal wars and discrimination in a country where we're are trying to be one. Post like this should never make front-page, I seriously won't be taking this Amy serious. I think you people will be come serious after you receive a court invite about how this website is causing and instigating tribal hates. No tribal videos or statements should be made on this website. Alot of young boys and girls are coming here and suddenly reading hate speeches, words and tribalism here. This has to stop and I can see it's only through serving this website and closing it down for a month will show you how serious we can be. Be careful!
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Roozzaay(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
A Yoruba pastor says he will vote Tinubu because he is yoruba. An igbo pastor even went further that his congregation should chase anyone from igbo land that refuses to vote peter obi. When they get shortchanged after election by their respective candidates they will all gather together and will begin to pray useless prayers.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by rusher14: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stop gas lighting. Yorubas started this terrible route of tribalsitic and hate campaign. The ibos just followed suite.

I expect some form of intellectual and fact backed discourse , do not disappoint me.

Let us go back to the origins of this toxic tyriad

When we say Obi has no legacy, you'll change the topic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by desiredhome: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:
He said; 'any igbo man....' why generalize it? [/b]Anyone is still free to vote anyone. Anyway, am sure this will be sent to the front page of nairaland to serve as the tool of division which the platform is already known for.
While we do not encourage this kind of divisive politics, Nigerians know it is an apc tool and thus shouldn't be brought to LP or Peter Obi's candidacy. Let's leave that to them.

Imams and Islamic clerics have been doing this for decades but the church should not join them in it. We should play our politics with love, inclusion and unity. That's the new Nigeria we are seeking to build under LP
Why do you people like start throwing stones and when you are stoned back you start crying?....
If the threat is for the Igbos which you already admit, how will it not affect the others in the region?.........
So if the same is applied in other regions what will you say?.....

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Yea chase them.out my a s s do they even stay at home before?

Oga you can be a bitter soul but if total anachy breaks out its we the Igbo go suffer most because we are everywhere and other tribes are not everywhere on our side.

They will take over all igbo investment sell them and use the cash to fight igbo to pieces so fan the trouble well ok and let's see who will be the biggest loser, fool.

Obi papa no be the one wey get independence for Nigeria, Nigeria no dey owed him papa to come be by force to vote for him. Una no dey learn na same way Kanu ran his mouth where is him today? You can not be fighting everybody you will be the sore loser las las.

Chase them out you hear. So una like to be Nigerian now baa? So Biafra is dead baa? Sorry you can't have Biafra and have Nigeria and sorry we true Nigerians can never entrust our country in the hand of our enemies.

When oba of Lagos said this same thing sometime ago you all bitch hate him till today but you bastards are celebrating this animal called pastor isn't Good one, we shall see.

Una go learn hard way shey na 3million we lost in 1967/68 baa this time e go reach 10 million carry on fanning anarchy una hear?

Let yoruba too chase away anyone who fail to vote Tinubu, let the North chase out anyone who fails to vote Atiku, let SS chase out anyone who fails to vote Imomulen too and lets see who go suffer it most?

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by focus2727(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2022
PraizHim:

OP point of correction, he said any " Igbo man" and not "anyone". It is a one man opinion and he is entitled to his opinion

See another opinion below.
shame personal opinion you call it this so call useless pastors are causing more damage to obi. If any tribes make such statement you'll tag tribalism.
Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by stickle(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2022
I am afraid that the south are yet to learn anything politically.
The battle is now between Tinubu and Obi. The implication will be far reaching beyond this election and any southerner may find it difficult to win election that a northerner is participating in.
Southerners T-H-I-N-K!

1 Like

Re: Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor by Intelcorei7: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
What did pastor mean by saying "BU NANYA NDI HAUSA" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wike’s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.