Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Block Of Flats (5 Families) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Block Of Flats (5 Families) (370 Views)

The Families Who Sold Land To Me Wants Their Cut. / Sales Owner Needs Money A Very Near 2 Story Building Consisting Of 12 Flats, 5 / 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Block Of Flats (5 Families) by foliman(m): 5:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Ground Floor -
2 units of 2 bedroom apartment

First Floor -
2 units of 2 bedroom apartment

Pent floor
1 unit of 4 bedroom apartment

We design and develop.
Give us a message today and be amazed!
08 - 06 - 906 - 47 - 36

Re: Block Of Flats (5 Families) by foliman(m): 5:33am On Sep 13, 2022
With our design, supervision and construction, you can never get it wrong!

We have our team ever ready to take on any job!
Re: Block Of Flats (5 Families) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
How much is the cost of completing buying off the 5 bedroom flats ?

Please what locations are your buildings sited?

Can your company come to terms with my company if provided 100 acres of land in UGEP, YAKURR Local Government Area for The Development of Our Envisioned 5 Bedroom Agricultural Real Estates ?
Re: Block Of Flats (5 Families) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Can your company come to terms with my company if provided 100 acres of land in UGEP, YAKURR Local Government Area for The Development of Our Envisioned 5 Bedroom Agricultural Real Estates ?

Go Here To Learn About The 5 Ultimate and Powerful TRUTHS About FAST MONEY ATTRACTIONS in This Sensitization Revealing Thread Below:

"What if I'm To Die Tomorrow, What Will I Teach The People Today ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7454146/what-die-tomorrow-what-teach#118736925

Read and Learn How To Attract Money The FAST Way By Taking Massive Actions This Forthcoming Month of December, 2022.

Re: Block Of Flats (5 Families) by foliman(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Sorry for the late response!

We are into design and construction, you provide the property and fund, then you get the best deal anywhere.

You can send your mail to gablongstudios@gmail.com
Or liveoffoli35@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land At Ikorodu / Brand New Fully Fitted Very Spacious 2 Bedroom Flat With G In Ajah, Lekki, Lagos / Land For Sale In Texas USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.