Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It (9901 Views)

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Gistlobby: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2022
After Getting A Mentally Challenged Man Drunk, Three Women Forced a Mentally challenged man to Have Sex With Them And Filmed It (Video)

Three Kitwe women have been arrested by police for circulating, what is now a viral, sex video with a mentally challenged man.

The incident occurred on 4th September at Mindolo market and has now sparked an outrage from members of the public, especially in Zambia where the incident occurred.

Copperbelt Deputy Commissioner of Police Sharon Zulu confirmed the arrest of the suspects identified as Thandiwe Phiri, Kangwa Chembeya and Mary Mugala. She said they were arrested after a tip-off from a member of the public.

“Brief facts are that, on September 4th around 14:00 hours, the three were drinking beer at the house they share in Mindolo. As they were drinking, the three called the victim, a mental patient who stays within their area and gave him beers to drink. When he got drunk, they enticed him to have carnal knowledge with Phiri while Chembeya took a video of the act.”

She said after the act, Chembeya kept the video in her phone, which she later circulated on social media.

Zulu added;

“Members of the public saw it on social media and reported to the police. Upon receipt of the report, police followed up the matter and managed to apprehend the three women behind the video.The three are currently detained in lawful custody for two counts Making and Circulation of Obscene matter and Having Carnal knowledge of an slowpoke or Person with Mental illness.”

The officer also asked community members who may know the victim’s family to come forward for questioning and to ensure that he receives the correct care.

Watch the Video:

https://www.247newsupdates.com.ng/2022/09/after-getting-mentally-challenged-man.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by jintownboo: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by tillaman(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by silverlinen(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Damnnn
Hallotry is their way of life.
Those descendants of eve ehn
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Anigreat: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2022
shocked

The rituals is totally complete now

6 Likes

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Tonypen247(m): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Things dae happen.

The man deserves justice. This is not just sexual harassment, but also rape.

5 Likes

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Zambia, Kenya, Calabar, Tiv
Hmmmmm
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Trustedapparel(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by OVB123: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Wonders will never end.

1 Like

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Setosim: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Na wa oo
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by everythinggirly(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Those women are devilish, matured full grown fools, they should be severely punished for such a stupid act.
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Princessogaraya(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by tydi(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2022
What women cannot do for this life does not exist
And these are people's wives and mothers and fvck mates ooo

1 Like

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Asquare84(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
it not normal, i know a woman that was looking for a child and herbalist told her that she must sleep with a mad man before she can get pregnant, yes she did it
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Afe11: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Stupid hungry lying bloggers. I don't understand what You guys gain from posting misleading threads with clickbait titles. Where's the video? Who go beat you if you no write "video"? You dun get some traffic with lies today, good for you. Linda ikeji-esque .. if na so she start, you for no dey hungry to be blogger. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by meobizy(f): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Three women found a mad man attractive? My cousin will catch depression from reading this. The guy buys trendy wears, irons his clothes regularly and sprays premium perfumes to catch one or two idiots. This one kpenshed three oshofree women from living his regular life.

1 Like

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by HolyMan12: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2022
meobizy:
Three women found a mad man attractive? My cousin will catch depression from reading this. The guy buys trendy wears, irons his clothes regularly and sprays premium perfumes to catch one or two idiots. This one kpenshed three oshofree women from living his regular life.
I know some oshofree girls I can link your cousin with.

Do you know fati2001 is one of the oshofree? grin

1 Like

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by worksmart(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Speechless shocked
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Streett: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Future is indeed Female …
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by SporaD8: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tonypen247:
Things dae happen.

The man deserves justice. This is not just sexual harassment, but also rape.
Lailai! Nairaland feminist won't agree with this logic.
They'd be like:
Since the Man do the penetration, He is the one that raped the ladies!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Steven809: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by HolyMan12: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pocohantas, MariahAngel and Gloryhomemaker. Please come and take advantage of me like this kiss kiss kiss
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by 69ghost: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yoruba people ehn, God forgive them.
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
tillaman:
sad
Where tha clip @ then ?
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by mysticwarrior(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
They raped that innocent man, they will rot in jail.
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by Realmi: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na wetin "" I DONT NEED A MAN DEY CAUSE "" now them don rape man grin
Re: Three Women Forced A Mentally Challenged Manto Have Sex With Them And Filmed It by gideonematics: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
I Caught My Two Bosses Who Hated Each Other Having Sex
He was finally in the room with her. She heard his sharp intake of breath, the pleasing hum that followed. The heat of his body as he crossed the room and bent over her. Devoid of sight, it was like everything else, every other sense had been cranked up beyond 100, beyond normal. She could smell him. Not his cologne, but the laundry detergent they used. Faintly, his deodorant. She could sense the gentle examination he gave her. First one side of her body and then the other.

With pressure that made her gasp, he pressed the pad of one finger to her sternum. Traced a line first down, between her breasts. Just having him that close they felt heavier, hotter, her nipples standing at aching points, already begging for his touch. His finger ventured back up, bringing a shiver along with it. It went first left and then right, smearing through the lipstick on her chest. It read, in big letters: USE ME.

She’d used a bright red lipstick. It had come out in a slightly wobbly hand, but her own message was clear too: however you want, as much as you’d like. Any doubt that the man in front of her might not be her husband was erased when he laughed. She would know that laugh anywhere. Even when it was a rasping, dark, mocking thing.

“Cute,” he said. “I think I’ll take you up on that.”

He squeezed her nipple, making her yelp, then pant as he grabbed her whole breast, fingers tightening so she could finally feel the leather. Her instructions, delivered hours before, had been simple: Get ready. Wait for me. And now, he was here, his touch against her skin. Gloves. He was wearing gloves. The leather was smooth and supple as he played with her, as he pinched harder and harder until she arched toward him, gasping already, unsure whether she wanted to ask him for more or ask him to stop....read more

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Attracted Kids With Sweets, Fried Yam – Kidnap Suspect / Man Caught Sleeping With His Daughter In Sapele (pics) / See human being leg when they are cutting it - Cult War In Ogun State PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.