Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? (440 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by AdamuKD: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2022
All these while, I have been watching with keen interest how Keyamo has been defending and attacking Tinubu's perceived enemies. Even the one's Tinubu is supposed to have reacted to by himself. Does that mean that Tinubu is not going to campaign for himself but to send keyamo to stand and campaign for him? Is there anything they are not telling us?
Am just curious but help me clear my doubt.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Corridon: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Impossible. Yekini is senile and can't speak coherently. If Tinubu grants live interview to any TV station I'll campaign for him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
He cannot stand erect for 30mins!
How did you expect him to cope with the interview??

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by EndsarsReloaded: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Simple, because he is brain dead!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Flora2Sweet: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2022
He want's to act Buhari, we dont want another buhari again ooohhhh......

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by hisgrace090: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2022
He lbelieves he can if Buhari can, but if we continue this way as a nation going forward will be very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2022
How is that your business? Face your candidate
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Nicetry: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
What will a criminal say that he know.. Tinubu that is dying already and unaware of where he is presently.. a vegetable lying in hospital bed in UK right now is who u want to grant interview... I can bet to u that that man is not seeing 2023
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Nicetry post=116614362]What will a criminal say that he know.. Tinubu that is dying already and unaware of where he is presently.. a vegetable lying in hospital bed in UK right now is who u want to grant interview... I can bet to u that that man is not seeing 2023 [/quote]
At d bolded is not necessary at all, even though Tinubu called for that. When u know that u are not healthy and old to handle d shocks that comes with politics, u shouldn't hv come out to contest. Tinubu is suppose to be resting with his grand children instead of receiving all insults that comes with politics.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Gentino(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2022
No one can offer what he has not. Do you want his frailties, amnetia, dementia and incompetence to be exposed?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by christejames(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu is an effigy that is being pushed into Aso Rock by some thieves in an Alibaba style but we will stop them...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? by Slynation(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
The man knows nothing upstairs, nothing about education, nothing about economy, no idea about anything...God go punished that man for trying to imposed himself on Nigerians...

(1) (Reply)

Scots Hold Fresh Anti-monarchy Protest In Capital Edinburgh / [video]just IN: Gridlock, Tension As NANS Grounds Lagos Airport Over ASUU Strike / Peter Obi Post His University Degree And Nysc To Proof Haters Wrong. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.