Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash (12503 Views)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President / FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / Tolu Ogunlesi's Tweets About The Revival Of The Eastern Ports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by RichDad1(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2022
He’s just a dolt.
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by riverbird: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Vote APC for a better ASUU strike
Vote APC for more animals to swallow our money
Vote APC for a better insecurity.
Vote APC for a better deappreciation of naira.
Vote APC for a better unending recession.
Vote APC for a better inflation
Vote APC for a better hunger
Vote APC for a better collapse of all our institutions
Vote APC for a better economic failure.
Vote APC for a better dilapidated education
Vote APC for a better unemployment.
Vote APC for a better nepotism.
Vote APC for a better decay infrastructural and social amenities.
Vote APC for a better change to painful chain.
Vote APC for a better continuity of all these vices and evils.

Thank you all
#COPIED
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by tolue42(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Thank you for this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by yashau(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Y
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by yashau(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Our next President in thy name of Yeshua Amensmiley

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Benchilwell: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks suffering don't know tribalism,vote for bad leaders with tribalism ,my tribe and ur tribe go still suffer it, Rwandan civil war of tribalism comes in my mind,which d both tribe that cause d war suffer for it.
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by PHARMNNAJI(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Its obvious the message was stagged by Tinubu group. They wrote the message then got Obi to expose it while secretly filming the conversation.
This was mean to score a cheap political point as they are trying to do now.
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by ogatboy(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Non sense. The way they promised 1 naira will be 1 dollar. Abeg drink water and rest OP
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Wintertime: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
The same Tinubu that promise to dredge the Calabar port.

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-promises-functional-port-in-cross-river/

https://thewhistler.ng/i-will-dredge-calabar-port-if-elected-president-tinubu/amp/

https://gazettengr.com/2023-tinubu-promises-to-rehabilitate-bakassi-idps-expand-calabar-seaport/

Obi have nothing to offer Nigeria.

He didn't do anything special in Anambra State.

Clownish cowards so you know the seaport is not functional and federal government hasn't being active on it compare to the degree they are in Lagos
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Lali147: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
You are a fool from birth,all the promises tinubu used to remove goodluck from south how many has he fulfilled
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by AdamuKD: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2022
He is not going to smell that sit
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2022
omo Tinubu really paid Seun in foreign currency cheesy

any pro Obi topic is hidden immediately and anything pro Tinubu is pushed to front page immediately no matter how irrelevant it is.

lol not surprised sha
no wonder lalasticlala was removed cheesy
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Sexydevil(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2022
SaiOba:

Thank you all
#COPIED
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by AdamuKD: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2022
chaddy16:
My primary concern is the bunch of youths shouting OBIdients up and down. Una well done.
Go and kill yourself because we will keep shouting it
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by DesignMaestro(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2022
A whole presidential aspirant dwelling on a post composed by a miscreant who does not even know when to use a capital letter.

Now, what's the difference between Obi and the miscreant that posted that rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Jungleluv5: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2022
SaiOba:

Thank you all
#COPIED
I believe and I know that the poster of this post needs to see a doctor because he is very sick upstairs
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Billingslord: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingpele:
Foolishness is the problem of most Nigerians..I don't know why, the same man that promise heaven and earth if his party win elections in 2015 with over experienced buharia but look at where we are now..urchins is saying that buba didn't follow his advice...did buba close The BAT mouth from offering solutions through the media or even criticised the government policies he felt was wrong openly, he can't even speak against the killing of his people in owo church..this is the man who will turn around our economy at old age ,when he should be resting his weak bones and body. Secondly the development he keep attributing to himself as if he founded lagos state in 1999 was ridden with corruption which turn him into eternal emperor of lagos, with thousands of touts at his service, we don't want him to elevate it to the national level...a man who is afraid of speaking the truth to his friends at all times is a coward unfit to be rewarded with power...he gave us a failure in 2015 now he want to be in the driving seat unto extinction..God forbid BAT things...#say no to APC say no to Muslim Muslim ticket #####$
Just counter what the op said or shut up forever

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Mrbenny001: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2022
See how Apc and pdp running kitikiti on top Peter Obi...I thought they said he doesn't have structure

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by DesignMaestro(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
PHARMNNAJI:
Its obvious the message was stagged by Tinubu group. They wrote the message then got Obi to expose it while secretly filming the conversation.
This was mean to score a cheap political point as they are trying to do now.
Are you being sarcastic or intentionally stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Indispensable85(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Obi na learner
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Hellonearth: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2022
SaiOba:

Thank you all
#COPIED

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Hellonearth: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
Obi na learner

1 Share

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Patriotsleague: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Typical hogwash, a LP conspiracy, dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by sencekompis: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
GOD bless TINUBU may God destroyy all IPOB

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Parachoko: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:

Clownish cowards so you know the seaport is not functional and federal government hasn't being active on it compare to the degree they are in Lagos
So?

Almost everybody knows it has not been functioning fully, it needs to be dredge.

I do not understand why you need to start crying about my opinion that has nothing to do with you.

You're so fraustrated and am not to be blame for your fraustration

If you're tired of life, just kill yourself and stop wailing because of my comments.

1 Like

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Slynation(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Zydote:
I have seen/heard what Peter Obi said and while it is unfortunate, I will focus on the important which is the message he claimed is from a "Tinubu group". This is campaign season, there are lots of nonsense groups flying about and people talking a lot of nonsense.

There are also people who are not affiliated with candidates saying their own and you cannot hold the candidates and/or party responsible for that. But if what they do and say relates to the candidates, you can say they are similar.

On the issue of the eastern port, I can personally say Tinubu has always been a believer in opening the eastern ports for business. And I can prove it.

On June 1 during the campaign for primaries, Tinubu visited Calabar and he promised to dredge the Port there. This is not just hearsay but newspapers reported it (see below)

Also after he won the primaries, he mentioned it again and this time on video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMx7B2ovbE

Listen from 15:50 minutes.

I haven't seen any candidate that has been so upfront about the Calabar port as he has and it is weird to think that some people will claim Tinubu is running a campaign tellig people if Peter Obi wins, the other ports walk be opened and investors want come to Lagos anymore since that is what he himself wants to do!

If we cry, lets also see. This recent diversion by Peter Obi is simply emotional blackmail that was not well thought up and it is sad.

Peter Obi has being accused multiple times of being a trialist and he is leaning in that angle more and more. I don't want to believe he is but some things are beginning to slip out
You don't have sense oO...2022 you still want Nigerians to believe in "I will..."
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by BleedTears: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Zydote:
I have seen/heard what Peter Obi said and while it is unfortunate, I will focus on the important which is the message he claimed is from a "Tinubu group". This is campaign season, there are lots of nonsense groups flying about and people talking a lot of nonsense.

There are also people who are not affiliated with candidates saying their own and you cannot hold the candidates and/or party responsible for that. But if what they do and say relates to the candidates, you can say they are similar.

On the issue of the eastern port, I can personally say Tinubu has always been a believer in opening the eastern ports for business. And I can prove it.

On June 1 during the campaign for primaries, Tinubu visited Calabar and he promised to dredge the Port there. This is not just hearsay but newspapers reported it (see below)

I haven't seen any candidate that has been so upfront about the Calabar port as he has and it is weird to think that some people will claim Tinubu is running a campaign tellig people if Peter Obi wins, the other ports walk be opened and investors want come to Lagos anymore since that is what he himself wants to do!

If we cry, lets also see. This recent diversion by Peter Obi is simply emotional blackmail that was not well thought up and it is sad.

Peter Obi has being accused multiple times of being a trialist and he is leaning in that angle more and more. I don't want to believe he is but some things are beginning to slip out
Oh all of a sudden you can't hold a party or candidate for for what his supporters say?

Hahaha
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by DONFASZY(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
SaiOba:

Thank you all
#COPIED

“The man in Aso Rock said I am tired and I want to go home. Those who want to take power are also tired. Power lies in the street now.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/man-in-aso-rock-those-who-want-to-succeed-him-tired-falana/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by zeusdgrt(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2022
BATified2023:
I have said it n I will keep saying it that the ipob candidate have nothing on tinubu except blackmail,character assasination n co

U will see that they hardly talk about tinubu achievements,they dare not compare tinubu achievements with their ipob candidate achievements

The same tactics ipob used that failed is what they are using today,thank God keyamo has bursted their fake assasination ploy to gain sympathy else we will b having another round of madness from them again

Imagine having nothing to campaign with aside insults

This same peter obi sacked igbos not from anambra from civil service

This same peter obi chased northerners away from anambra when he was governor

This same peter obi gave a fellow governor house arrest cos he’s a northerner n today this same Man is telling u he wants to unite Nigerians

I guess d definition of unity is sacking your fellow tribesmen because they aren’t from your state?

I guess the definition of unity is chasing northerners away from your state?

I guess d definition of unity is embarrassing a sitting governor?

Observe d first 2 pictures n u will realise ipob candidate are only ready to get votes by causing divisions,they are reporting the same fake assasination attempt n one mentioned Yoruba men as if they interviewed the attackers n the other mentioned fulanis

Before d election everyone will know d stock ipob is truly made of with taking over peter obi campaign
As u dey glorify tinubu kindly remind me wetin e tell us about buhari and wen he say e go continue were buhari stop.Otu like u
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by ukojustin: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2022
We will rehabilitate those displaced by Bakassi. We will dredge and service the port of Calabar.”p

It's an empty talk, Tinubu will never dredge Calabar port
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by kingyakos: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Zydote:

Tinubu is a blatant liar, which tinubu will develop Calabar seaport, you saw it in ur dream or under serious stupor.
What about all the lies he lied to us to vote out a gentleman Johnathan and vote in destruction and plague called buhari.

What do you know about the politics inside port authority, do you know how Lagos has been twarting the effort of CRS, Rivers State government in developing and making their seaport work. Tinubu that his wife has already let us to know the type of person tinubu is when it comes to tribes and hate.

We dey wait for am up north
Re: Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash by Validated: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2022
SaiOba:

Thank you all
#COPIED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Taraba APC Governorship Candidate, Bwacha, Orders Fresh Primary / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Hospital In Borno, Kill 3 / Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.