Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President (20382 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

Your post is chock-full of lies and incomprehensible remarks.

Let me help you state your disgruntled views clearly:

Are you attempting to separate Tinubu and his ineffective minions from Buhari's administration?

And when you talk about Tinubu's recommendation, does it include printing more Naira notes at a time Nigeria had already printed more naira notes than the UK, EU, U.S. and South Africa combined?

It must be extremely difficult to defend the expired and senile felon. I hope you're not already under pressure?? cheesy

You're incorrigible and ruined by bigotry. You will never see let alone accept what simple logic presents to you lucidly. Good day to you
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2022
joefelin2345:
Oga stop promoting Academic fraud by writing Research projects for students. It is a crime to humanity. Allow students to conduct their own researches by themselves. With that, their research works shall be more beneficial to the humanity.

Thank you. I too have always wondered about this and how fraud, scamming and deception are now all part of the accepted Nigerian lifestyle.

They place loads of ads here to help write dissertation, essays, research papers etc and in the next sentence they are condemning leadership corruption, deception and fraud.

Most Nigerians are damaged goods but can't see that because we are all being raised on a diet of hypocrisy and passing the buck that makes us always find other to blame for all that is wrong rather than look in the mirror to see we are all part of the problem.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by LowKeyManny: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
who mentioned yoruba or igbo here,that's what u have in stock.even at that,you lose.

Na only the ones associated with tinubu be una problem.foolish spare part dealer,funny enough na this lagos u dey fend from,lagos na your america.

If you can't remember a statement you posted yourself just few minutes ago, how then can you remember the agony your political idols caused you 8-20 years ago??

This is why you stand up for those who wrecked and raped your economic fortunes.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Toluwanise247(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Only a fool will compare Tinubu with others politicians in Nigeria. This man has produce many leaders not followers.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2022
temitope27:
he is not

I believe you. He always comments like a lunatic.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Lanretoye(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

If you can't remember a statement you posted yourself just few minutes ago, how then can you remember the agony your political idols caused you 8-20 years ago??

This is why you stand up for those who wrecked and raped your economic fortunes.
if you prefer to live in lagos than your southeast,it is your land that is raped and economic fortunes looted...if u know,u are saved.you don't bite the fingers that feeds you.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Announced3: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2022
rippa:

He is living the position next month and the next chairman of govs forum could come from East
Stop being useless to your family

You are pained grin grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by rippa(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

You are pained grin grin
Lolzzz
Na u nor gree leave tribalism
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Toluwanise247(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Indispensable85:
I'm still surprised that fayemi stepped down for Tinubu.
Congratulations to him and Nigeria
Because he knew Tinubu have better experience than them all or do you think people are stupid in their decision making. Capabilities and experience is not be shouting is by track-records . Those who are shouting obi did not understand is not by political party but individuals record of excellence. The truth is Buhari and oshinbajo has failed us but that doesn’t mean no sensible leader in APC as a political party. Many APC governors are doing well in their state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
if you prefer to live in lagos than your southeast,it is your land that is raped and economic fortunes looted...if u know,u are saved.you don't bite the fingers that feeds you.

They are all hateful hypocrites. They come from desolate, barren and hopeless State to Lagos. Gain opportuned progress and success.

Yet, confirming they are hateful ingrates, they remain obsessed only with attacking Lagos, her indigenous Yoruba population and her administration non-stop while ignoring their hopeless State of origin they fled from.

This is why I am a fan of what is shown below. Let everyone, first and foremost, go and take responsibility for their own lives and success from their States and regional bases. Let us see how Igbos, the most hateful and insultive Nigerians, will fare then.

We must re-orientate Nigeria like that or continue to pull each other down hopelessly, year in and year out, like the 'Crabs in a bucket' syndrome.

Truth is that we are different and hate/resent each other. Let us accept that and use that knowledge positively instead of this fake 'one Nigeria' love that is only assisting us to destroy ourselves and hold each other back.

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

You're incorrigible and ruined by bigotry. You will never see let alone accept what simple logic presents to you lucidly. Good day to you

I'm ruined by bigotry because, like your colleagues, you've erroneously concluded that I'm igbo. grin Funny.

Every well-meaning Nigerian has exposed Ngige as a chronic failure, not because he's Igbo or Efik.

Don't be upset when I do the same to Minister Fayemi or Aregbesola (the folks Tinubu boasts about every four market days), whose administration saw the most jail breakouts ever in Nigeria.

That you're addicted to tolerating the failures of your tribesmen and kinsmen don't mean that we all do the same. I DON'T care.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Announced3: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2022
rippa:

Lolzzz
Na u nor gree leave tribalism

You are still a pig
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:

The funny thing in all of this is that you're probably an Osun, Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti man claiming Lagos, just like Tinubu and every other person. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by rippa(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:

You are still a pig
Lolzzz
Pain, sorrow and agony
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by MissLeslie(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:
One of Tinubu's men who failed woefully as a Minister. What did he do as a Minister i/c of solid minerals? After 7 years, Ajaokuta Steel is yet to pick up.

Aregbesola, another Tinubu's man, failed woefully as a Minister of Interior. Nigeria had the highest number of prison/jail breaks under him.

Lai Mohammed, the Kwara-born Tinubu's boy, remains the worst Minister of Information in the history of this country.

U can never see good side of your enemy
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by etrouble: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Are you okay at all?

You are asking when the answer is obvious. He is mentally imbalance
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Babastrong(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Corridon post=116612489]If you like dash him two bags of agbado and cassava you will still not be president. [ Because your father holds the 180million votes of nigerians?]
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
MissLeslie:

U can never see good side of your enemy

I applaud the good side when it is clear to all or at least, majority. Did you see me call out the Minister of Power, Fashola? That was a deliberate move because I have seen an improvement in power in the last 2 months. I have mentioned this severally on this forum.

Like PYO, someone like Fashola should be gunning for presidency. He never did but an 80-something year old opportunist wants to be rewarded with power.

It's really disturbing how many so-called yoots let their ethnicity keep them from seeing the truth.. Anyway, majority of us have a PLAN B and C, just in case una decide on keeping the same circle of ineffective senile men in power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Babastrong(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Acidosis post=116612740]One of Tinubu's men who failed woefully as a Minister. What did he do as a Minister i/c of solid minerals? After 7 years, Ajaokuta Steel is yet to pick up.

Aregbesola, another Tinubu's man, failed woefully as a Minister of Interior. Nigeria had the highest number of prison/jail breaks under him.

Lai Mohammed, the Kwara-born Tinubu's boy, remains the worst Minister of Information in the history of this country.[ Is either you enter the arena(politics) or you continue wailing and crying till the sun begins to set in the north and rises in the west.]
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
etrouble:

You are asking when the answer is obvious. He is mentally imbalance

Lol. You're right sha.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by orlaglobal234: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Fayemi don't fall our hand oo try to make Nigeria proud of you and Yorubas to proud of you also. May God almighty be with you and give you wisdom to lead your members i wish you all the best in office and congratulations
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by ChukwuObe: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
anonimi:

Na so oh.
Thiefnuibu and his fellow rogues are appropriately called progreThieves, unlike Awolowo, Jakande and co.

The thief of all thieves

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by ola31701: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
OkayOkay...
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by olumide4christ: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
If you like dash him two bags of agbado and cassava you will still not be president.

Shey na by mouth you go determine who will be president or not?

Show up on election day along with your people and use your PVC and cast your vote for your candidate.
Others will cast their votes for their respective candidates and the majority will win.

That's democracy! Not by mouth on social media!
SMH!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by seunowa(f): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
If you like dash him two bags of agbado and cassava you will still not be president.
If he fails to become Nigeria president. I think Atiku should, because an osu person will never become Nigeria president
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Indispensable85(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Because he knew Tinubu have better experience than them all or do you think people are stupid in their decision making. Capabilities and experience is not be shouting is by track-records . Those who are shouting obi did not understand is not by political party but individuals record of excellence. The truth is Buhari and oshinbajo has failed us but that doesn’t mean no sensible leader in APC as a political party. Many APC governors are doing well in their state.

100%

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by DOD88: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
soetand:
How he no go praise one of those wey stepdown for am
It amazes me when I see a childish comments. Try to demonstrate maturity by not necessarily commenting on Tinubu related matters. If you want to, then be civil and reasonable.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
joefelin2345:
Oga stop promoting Academic fraud by writing Research projects for students. It is a crime to humanity. Allow students to conduct their own researches by themselves. With that, their research works shall be more beneficial to the humanity.

Sir, the keyword there remains "help."
Can hardly think of anyone who doesn't need a bit of this in life.
Thank you.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Elyonwings:
You're pulling someone down while you're marketing your service. Anyway, I have just realised that I will be patronising another stench of a kind
You might want to please rethink not patronising me. That way, perhaps we could both help each other realise how or when a generic statement gets targeted at any unmentioned specific individual.
In any case, I'm grateful for your observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? / CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.