Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Your NYSC Batch C Update For Question And Answers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Batch C Update For Question And Answers (267 Views)

NYSC Batch C Calendar 2018 / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your NYSC Batch C Update For Question And Answers by NigerGossip(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

NYSC REGISTRATION Question:
How Can I Register
How Can I Print My Green card
How Can I Print my Call up letter

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Re: Your NYSC Batch C Update For Question And Answers by adeoyekay(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Is the registration starting on 15

What if I receive call up letter and I didn't go to camp hope there is no problem.
Re: Your NYSC Batch C Update For Question And Answers by NigerGossip(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2022
adeoyekay:
Is the registration starting on 15

What if I receive call up letter and I didn't go to camp hope there is no problem.

Yes tentative, you can join my WhatsApp group below: https:///Ezfff5nLGIA75uwbFRbQp0

(1) (Reply)

I Tell You Say I Be Corper- Drama As Corp Member Refuses 2 Pay Okada Rider-video / NYSC Director Advise Corps Members To Capitalize On Camp Skills To Be Self Relia / How To Survive In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.