Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall (36678 Views)

Umuocham Road Aba Flooded After Rainfall Today (video) / Ikeja After Rainfall (Video) / Lagos Streets Flooded After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by anonimi: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2022
shiwex:
Why not also tell us about the debt profile he left. How he increased debt profile of Lagos state into billions of Naira.

In spite of all the revenue boast o shocked

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has[b] borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021,[/b] the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

plaindealer:
N51 billion monthly IGR.

Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu commissioned and embarked on groundbreaking projects because of Tinubu's income generating ingenuity, smarts and leadership capabilities.

Lagos state generates more revenue than 33 states in Nigeria combined.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great Jagaban of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2022
kk grin grin
Babysho:

The joke flew over your head like the dolphins on my post
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by oloripeter(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Lagos for show
meobizy:
Yes. This made front page yesterday. Posting it twice won’t change anything.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu's Lagos.
He built Lagos with flooding in mind grin
A nice man
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by ogatboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2022
theNOISEmaker:
Omo

Nairalanders, What do i do to earn money online? Even if it's #500 daily biko.. Sombody should put me through.

Affiliate marketing, freelancing, software testing, etc
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by ubaken88(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2022
It's in the name already
No surprise
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by etrouble: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Lagos
One hell of a damnnn overrated place

If you should taste that flood water now you will see it is a little bit salty and the only way flood water can be a little bit salty means it is a subsoil from below..

Boom...which means the whole of lagos soon gonna be submerged and everything goes under. Lagos is gonna sink sooner than we thought

But we all know nobody gonna taste flood water in lagos because lagos is a gadamnnn overrated slum full of dirty and shit

Yet, your parents ran away from your state into Lagos to sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleep under Lagos bridges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Yoighaman(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2022
E don reach Dolphin? Oya nau....
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by iamsolasoul(f): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-TPrnN0ZM

In some videos shared online, cars were seen submerged in floods.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1569375282699567105?t=b3QSPQm2n0oZhwrkqGOQeQ&s=08

Dolphin is in need of refilling the place is sinking the building has algae water is rising through the walls. Some people go think sey na paint design no, it is what collapses dilapidated buildings. Foundation is very important.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by mmsen: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2022
50Kilometer:
This isn't a problem because only dolphins live in dolphin estate grin

They'd need to stop making them available to consumers since Nigerian authorities show no interest in effective waste management.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Advocate500: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not clear. My point is that I know why my own city is flooded and not that of Aba but since I do not know why that of Aba is so, I quoted the reasons stated by Aba folks. I do not condemn anyone or in any contest. Lagos is my city and I can speak for my city alone.
For others, I rely on what they state as reason.
My city is not flooded because of misgovernance so speak for yourself.
there you go again, Lagos is a Nigerian city for crying out loud,I know the next line is to tell me you are from Lagos, forgetting that most stake holders of Lagos are non native.

Why are educated foes acting so irrational?
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by melody91: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Yes! to hustle fervently and purchase your ancestral land. grin
really, with drug hustle or gala and cold water for traffic? lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by xamster(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
theNOISEmaker:
Omo

Nairalanders, What do i do to earn money online? Even if it's #500 daily biko.. Sombody should put me through.

Be a seller. It can either be a service or a product
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by drewcee: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
eleribu somebody na him you be.
quote author=slawomir post=116615783]Damnnn niggar
Lagos

If you should taste that flood water now you will see it is a little bit salty and the only way flood water can be a little bit salty means it is a subsoil from below..

Boom...which means the whole of lagos soon gonna be submerged and everything goes under. Lagos is gonna sink sooner than we thought

But we all know nobody gonna taste flood water in lagos because lagos is a gadamnnn overrated slum full of dirty and shit[/quote]
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Ben404040: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2022
Shebi na Dolphins get the estate
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Nwaotu10(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
melody91:
really, with drug hustle or gala and cold water for traffic? lipsrsealed
Isn't it better than lazying around and looking for 4x4 shops and warehouses to loot? Same 4x4 shops your fellow agbadorians denigrate unceasingly grin grin
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2022
What a Slum!
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Zico5(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Lagos

But we all know nobody gonna taste flood water in lagos because lagos is a gadamnnn overrated slum full of dirty and shit
One of the agents of dooms on Nairaland. Those guys from that side are the most wicked and callous individuals I have ever seen in my life. All their thoughts are evil and they can do anything for money. As for, the weeds u are smoking has totally destroyed Ur reasoning and that's why nothing good can come out of Ur mouth. I wish u what u wish Lagos.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by abokikhalifa: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Lagos

Your evil prayers will never come to pass. You all have been saying this for years and Lagos is still standing strong.

You go cry last last
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by wolebest: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Regular occurrence!!

That axis is below water level.

There is nothing anybody can do about it.

If it rains when the moon is up, it compounds the high tide caused by the moon.

Its a regular occurrence in coastal areas ............ and its basic geography.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by wallarwallar(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tinubu built lagos gang and tinubu blue print gang where at thou?
Show up now or thunder will locate u if you ever come out here again.

Lagos is bad and.overated but they won't change location and choose to remain in overated lagos till death even obi after his horrible regime relocated to overated lagos wonder why he can't stay in Anambra. U hypocrites we really need to divide dis country so everybody will know where they belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by sukkot: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2022
theNOISEmaker:
Omo

youtube. create content
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by greypencils: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Normal thing. This is no news.
Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Lifeiseazi: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
emi lokan could not build proper irrigation even after 8 years

Irrigation bi bawo

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by melody91: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:

Isn't it better than lazying around and looking for 4x4 shops and warehouses to loot? Same 4x4 shops your fellow agbadorians denigrate unceasingly grin grin
hehehe.. u mean like these boys from Owerri?? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by omohayek: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Lagos

So much hate concentrated in a single post, and yet I'm sure it won't take long for you to turn around and start ranting about how Yorubas allegedly have an irrational hatred of Igbos when the topic switches to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by omohayek: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tinubu built lagos gang and tinubu blue print gang where at thou?
Show up now or thunder will locate u if you ever come out here again.
Was the Tinubu gang also responsible for the floods that hit Seoul just a month ago? Do you also consider that a city without a blueprint?

https://news.sky.com/story/seoul-floods-at-least-eight-killed-after-record-rainfall-in-south-korean-capital-12669125

https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/south-korea-seoul-rain-flooding-b2142521.html

What about NYC's multiple floods last year? Did you see Tinubu's hand or a lack of a blueprint at work there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XbHGcJqyrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80nO52Tp5O8

Because as we all know, only cities without blueprints governed by Tinubu can ever fall victim to floods ... Keep deceiving yourselves with your hateful glee over an issue that even the best-planned and run cities in the world struggle to deal with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by Nwaotu10(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2022
melody91:
hehehe.. u mean like these boys from Owerri?? lipsrsealed
By the time peter obi is done organizing nigeria, there won't be any more looting of shops. if you like, don't hustle like the igbos grin grin

Re: Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall by melody91: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaotu10:

By the time peter obi is done organizing nigeria, there won't be any more looting of shops. if you like, don't hustle like the igbos grin grin

just answer the simple question why Una dey Comot East con Rob us down here like your useless brothers from Owerri below?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony / Train Crushes Truck, Tricycle In Kano. Many Feared Dead / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.