Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Am Coming! Part Lxxxv (85) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Coming! Part Lxxxv (85) (533 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / "i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming! Part Lxxxv (85) by Sabke: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2011
Letter Spoken by Our LORD JESUS to Sabrina on August 10, 2011:

I am a GOD of total control. If you are IN ME and I in you, then you are guided by MY SPIRIT and you are MY children. Then MY SPIRIT has all control.

I want to talk about MY Beloved SPIRIT. HE wants to love, lead, nurture, comfort, and even correct you, if you allow HIM. MY SPIRIT lives in you. HE is available 24 hours on 24: day and night! HE is always there. HE is always present. HE never sleeps, MY Beloved SPIRIT.

HE was the power that made ME rise from the dead, without HIM, this was never done. MY SPIRIT is the power within you. MY SPIRIT is the truth within you. MY SPIRIT is the comfort within you.

Without MY SPIRIT nobody can be saved, since it is HE Who testifies against your spirit of your salvation. HE is the One Who speaks to you. You hear HIS Voice. HIS Voice is soft and sweet.

HE will never raise HIMSELF. MY SPIRIT is humble. But unfortunately, HE must live in houses that are full of idolatry, deceptive practises, blasphemy, etc. I am a GOD of TOTAL CONTROL! Without MY SPIRIT, salvation is not possible. HE is part of the TRINITY. HE does not stand on the last and lowest place.

On the contrary, I raise MY SPIRIT. HE is the ONE WHO works out everyhing in your hearts. HE is the ONE WHO induces you to pray. HE is the ONE WHO puts MY Arms around you. HE is the ONE WHO hears your prayers and brings them before MY Face.

HE is the ONE WHO discloses you MY Words. HE is the ONE WHO works out everything in your hearts and lives. HE is the One Who brings you healing and consolation. Then why do you belittle HIM? Then why do you not give HIM Glory? Then why do you block HIM in HIS work, by saying, “This far and no further!”

Why are you ashamed for the working of MY SPIRIT in your church buildings? Many are ashamed and block HIM. Many have their own program and in there is no room provided for MY SPIRIT.

Well, I tell you church, woe to you, if you treat MY SPIRIT this way! One day, HE will also treat you this way and withdraw HIMSELF and then you will dry as hay under the sun.

Treat MY SPIRIT with respect and allow HIM in your meetings. This is an order. Without HIM you can never survive. Without HIM you dry, lifeless.

Despise not the works of MY SPIRIT MY church! Do you know where I am present on Sunday morning or during any other meeting that you hold? There where MY SPIRIT is also present, for HE and I are ONE! So if you do not have HIM, you also do not have ME. This is revelation.

Just as MY FATHER and I are ONE, MY SPIRIT and I are also ONE. HE is MY Beloved SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE was already there from the beginning. The power of GOD.

Do not despise MY SPIRIT and HIS works. I urge you to pray for the presence of MY SPIRIT in your meetings, in your houses, in your hearts. Without HIM you bleed death. Without HIM there is no life!

I have shed MY BLOOD for the salvation of many and I have said: Be filled with MY SPIRIT. So be filled with MY SPIRIT and let HIM do the wonders and signs as described in MY WORD.

This world needs signs and wonders, as a signal for the unbelievers, that they might know that there is a power of GOD working in the universe, that they might know WHO created all this, that they might know WHO gave them the breath of life.

MY SPIRIT does not raise HIMSELF, but I want to raise HIM, MY Beloved SPIRIT. So be convinced that you also must raise HIM in your prayers, worship, and way of life. Lock HIM in, in everything you do. Raise HIM, worship HIM, invite HIM, every day again.

This is MY Will for everyone who believes. These are MY Words for today to MY church: WORSHIP AND EMBRACE MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES! BE LED BY MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES! LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES!

JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH, WHO WAS and IS and COMES!

Be ready, because “I AM” is coming on the clouds!

Do not fall asleep, but be awake at all times. Be energized with Power from on high. I invite you to invite this Power, HIS NAME is: HOLY SPIRIT.

Romans 8:14 (KJV): For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:9 (KJV): But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Romans 8:11 (KJV): But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Hebrews 9:14 (KJV): How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

John 14:26 (KJV): But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Romans 8:16 (KJV): The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

1 John 5:7 (KJV): For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV): For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Romans 5:5 (KJV): And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Acts 10:38 (KJV): How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Acts 7:51 (KJV): Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Genesis 7:22 (KJV): All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

Matthew 10:27 (KJV): What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 (KJV): Quench not the Spirit.

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Letter 147 Dictated by the LORD JESUS CHRIST to Susan August 07, 2011

Daughter I do have Words for you—

My children: I know you wonder about MY Near Coming—when it will take place. It is coming soon. Instead of focusing on the exact day and hour, I want you to focus on ME, your LORD. Keep your eyes fixed on ME.

When you come to ME in total surrender, shedding all your personal goals, future plannings, and earthly desires in exchange for a life dedicated to MY Will, I will prepare your heart for MY Soon Coming.

I will make you ready by the Covering of MY OWN Blood and the washing of MY Word, MY Holy Book. You will open your eyes to MY Truth and MY Words will save you. You will see more clearly that the world around you is wicked, hopeless, and evil. You will long for MY Presence, for MY Truth. This is MY HOLY SPIRIT filling you and leading you down MY narrow path away from the wide path of the world.

You do not see it but you are starving. You are hungry. You are famished for Truth. The world seems filling and comforting but it is an empty, false filling that leaves you hungry for more. You seek for more continually. The world’s filling leaves you empty and unsatisfied but MY Filling is Pure, Perfect, Whole.

You will never want the empty world once you experience your LORD in a deep intimate way. The world around you grows dim, colorless, and dull once you have tasted of your LORD’s Beauty and Truth.

Come near ME—trade the false promises and empty pursuit of the world. It offers only death, destruction, eternal loss. Take the narrow, hardly found path to ME, your LORD and you will never want. You will be satiated. The world will never provide you with the peace and calm that I give.

The hour is quickening, hastening. Soon there will be famine over the whole land, a worldwide famine of MY Word, MY Truth. The day is coming where the world will punish aggressively all those who cling to ME, their LORD, their GOD. I want you to be saved from this sadness, this devastation. I want you to come to ME now.

Already the world is darkening. If you do not see it you are purposely blocking it—not wanting to see because you are clinging too tightly to the past and to the future that you have created in your mind that will never be!

Children your imaginings of where see yourselves will not be…because soon the world will turn ugly…because it whole-heartedly blasphemes its GOD. There can be no future blessings from MY Great Right Hand for a world that is so evil and so against its LORD.

All Blessings come from ME children. I am removing MY Blessings and replacing them with MY Wrath poured out over the earth because she rebels and her evil is a stench to ME.

WAKE UP children! Surrender your wills to ME. Let ME have your ALL. I will take you into MY Kingdom to safety while evil men contend with destruction and MY Wrath towards a cold, rejecting world.

I am not a man that I should lie. Read MY Book. These things were foretold many years ago. If you do not believe, you are making a choice based on your desire to keep your own self-will. You do not want your LORD’s Will working in your life. You want your way, your plans, your desires. I will not fight you children over your choice for or against ME. I only offer an escape and a warning about what I, GOD, am about to do—what I stated long ago that I would do.

You may have your way, but I am a Loving GOD and I want to be sure that you know that you have been warned in advance of MY Plans through MY Book, through MY Signs, through MY messengers, through MY SPIRIT, WHO is available to anyone who seeks ME. This is Truth. All other thoughts apart from MY Word of warning in MY Book is misleading and taking you down paths of complacency and unpreparedness.

Children! Come and prepare yourselves as MY bride to live with ME in Eternal Beauty. This MY Desire for your life. I have given you this freedom to choose.

The hour is diminishing. I am warning you now because I love you. Lead a life of bliss and beauty. Come to MY Perfect Will for your life. I am the only ONE WHO knows you from start to finish. Don’t choose to be apart from ME for eternity!

Your MAKER, CREATOR, LOVING MASTER,

JESUS

Psalm 141:8 (KJV): But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.

Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Amos 8:11 (KJV): Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Psalm 119:103 (KJV): How sweet are thy words unto my taste! Yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

Numbers 23:19 (KJV): God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Hebrews 12:2 (KJV): Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

Which Is An Efficient Cause? / Your Quotes Here. / Six Wrong Ways To Face The End Times (& One Right)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.