Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant (55051 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by CheapHomes1: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Afe11:

Okay you win. No vex

Win what? Vex how?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Afe11: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Win what? Vex how?

You said what has interview got to do with my point? If you can't see the point, no vex na. Eat or be eaten bro. Who Dy rob am dey fear , who Dem Dy rob sef dey fear cus last last, one person dey always collect and you gats put one slug for hm body first else na you go collect. You grab now ?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by MNDY(m): 7:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Edoziesmart:
person that have too much enemy among these two men you mentioned is 6ix9ine. Make that guy with rainbow hairstyle pipe low else they will off his light. Confra for Yankee no be same with naija own walahi!

The late PnB wished 6ix9ine death in a post. 6ix9ine yesterday dug out the post and mocked PnB for dying because of waffles. 6ix9ine's mockery of his death has sparked different reactions.

6ix9ine and Lil Dirk are two rappers with death hovering over them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by CheapHomes1: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Afe11:

You said what has interview got to do with my point? If you can't see the point, no vex na. Eat or be eaten bro. Who Dy rob am dey fear , who Dem Dy rob sef dey fear cus last last, one person dey always collect and you gats put one slug for hm body first else na you go collect. You grab now ?

I don't grab. Off point. You aren't communicating
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Afe11: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't grab. Off point. You aren't communicating

My point exactly. You would never grab . You need me to write it out that the robber has probably seen his interview and heard all his bragging about being always strapped and ready for opps? Go listen to Taylor swift and stop mentioning me please. Cheers homes
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by CheapHomes1: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Afe11:

My point exactly. You would never grab . You need me to write it out that the robber has probably seen his interview and heard all his bragging about being always strapped and ready for opps? Go listen to Taylor swift and stop mentioning me please. Cheers homes

What's my business with his interview? Did you see any reference to interview in my initial comment? What's my business with Taylor swift? are all those not offpoint? Why shouldn't i mention you? If I mention you, what will happen?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Afe11: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's my business with his interview? Did you see any reference to interview in my initial comment? What's my business with Taylor swift? are all those not offpoint? Why shouldn't i mention you? If I mention you, what will happen?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Canberra55: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2022
GodPrince:
Nipsey Hussle killed by Donald Trump over his song #FDT_Fvck Donald_Trump
Trump killed Nip? Nah, u trippin. Eric Holder did that job and it had nothin to do with that track or any conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Canberra55: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
GodPrince:
The girlfriend is involved, her intentions was to steal the jewelries and had to update his location for her side boyfriend to make the move. Fvck bitches. They never gon be sh!t, I didn't know him before now but I gotta download his songs now. Oh God pls protect the leaders of the new school Kendrick Lamar, (K.dot) Jermaine Lamar (J.cole), Drizzy Drake, Tyga, Wiz khalifa, Wale, Jay rock, Ab-souls, School Boy Q, Rozay, meek milli and leaders of the old school Dr Dre, Nas, Jay Z, Snoop D, O Double G a.k.a Snoop Dogg. God abeg, Pls let nothing happen to any of them especially the first 2 K.DOT and Jermaine. I want my children to grow into adults and vibe to their music together with me. Amen. Remember Lil Snupe, Nipsey Hussle, and now Rest in peace PnB
please just remove 'WALE' frmt that list.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Canberra55: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Galaxydon1:
gangster paradise
Coolio
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by rowrowland: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
USA is a society in need of reformation.

2 Likes

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Streetmovement(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Lanxoe96:

Bros why you feel say Lil durk get enemies plenty?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bro I no need explain am, just go and watch the history of lil Durk and unseen vids, documentaries; the rise of lil Durk...

To top that lil Durk is gang so you no need even ask that question.

1 Like

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Canberra55: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Ckonnet:

Nipssey own na pure loose guard as a game banger who has climbed to his level should be walking around with security details 24/7 and na person wey hm don run show with b4 still kpayam. Gangstarism 4 Yankee na die or correctional facility. Na only 2 ways about it.
GANG BANGING...not GAME BANGing.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by EmmanuelBlaze04: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2022
drmuchin:

Why are American Rappers an endangered species?
Could it be related to their music or lifestyle?
Rap as a genre is a culture just like Afrobeats. However,unlike Afrobeats that stemmed from our culture as tribes and heritages,Rap stemmed from the street culture. From the ghettos of Harlem in NY to Compton in CA, it's highly influenced by kids whose background were 95% gang-filled. Most of them rose from the streets and were in a gang before fame. When the get the fame,they occasionally talk about their lives and diss their enemies..for example in 2pac's To live and die in LA...he talked about gang life and said “ better learn about the dress codes B's and C's” which meant Bloods and Crips. Coming from a rough background, that wouldn't change even after the fame and they still fight concerning issues on drugs and women and others. And in the gang game, anybody is a potential victim be it a president or a mere street beggar. And fans of rappers also cause mayhems by forcing them to diss. Imagine if Ronaldo and Messi were gangsters who had dissed each other over the times and there happens to be a gang war between the Messi's and Ronaldo's gang....they would actually look for a way to off each other. There are many other things that makes them endangered... including their pasts. Orlando was said to have shot PAC because he beat him and PAC was a member of a rival gang already. So..there are many things. Infact, List of Murdered Rappers is a whole article itself on Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Promiseisaac(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2022
This reminds me of pop smoke
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Barsote(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Race that doesn't deserve creation.. black is black... devilish
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Wuppdex: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2022
I don't think so, she realized maybe her mistake and deleted the post. The big question is, will street urchins called gangsta fans and followers of the said rapper light her up as an act of revenge for her mistake, she needs to run asap.

otomatic:
The girl set him up, that's why she deleted the picture after the deed was done.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Edoziesmart(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2022
drmuchin:

Why are American Rappers an endangered species?
Could it be related to their music or lifestyle?
American rappers are not endangered species because people like jcole, jay z, Kanyé west etc walk freely in the street without any harassment. Just say most of the black American rappers are gangsters that run illegal business and use rap to cover up just like some Nigeria musicians do fraud and cover up with music. Those killing black American rappers are their opponent most especially when a deal gone wrong. Stay off from gangster as a rapper and live a free life.

Youngboy NBA, Lil durk and 6ix9ine are set of people on dead roll now. Those 3 men has more enemies than friends recently.

1 Like

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Wuppdex: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2022
One digit IQ bro, keep your opinion to yourself and don't endanger that girl due to your conclusive emotional outburst, geez.... let the police do their work. Mr omini knoweth. Let your children choose their path wisely if they hope to live long. This gangsta bullshit is outdated.

GodPrince:
The girlfriend is involved, her intentions was to steal the jewelries and had to update his location for her side boyfriend to make the move. Fvck bitches. They never gon be sh!t, I didn't know him before now but I gotta download his songs now. Oh God pls protect the leaders of the new school Kendrick Lamar, (K.dot) Jermaine Lamar (J.cole), Drizzy Drake, Tyga, Wiz khalifa, Wale, Jay rock, Ab-souls, School Boy Q, Rozay, meek milli and leaders of the old school Dr Dre, Nas, Jay Z, Snoop D, O Double G a.k.a Snoop Dogg. God abeg, Pls let nothing happen to any of them especially the first 2 K.DOT and Jermaine. I want my children to grow into adults and vibe to their music together with me. Amen. Remember Lil Snupe, Nipsey Hussle, and now Rest in peace PnB
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Lacash: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by otomatic(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wuppdex:
I don't think so, she realized maybe her mistake and deleted the post. The big question is, will street urchins called gangsta fans and followers of the said rapper light her up as an act of revenge for her mistake, she needs to run asap.

Well, that's possible. But I think that the shock of the incident would not even allow you to remember to take you phone, log in to Instagram, and delete the post immediately after the shooting.
Except, of course, the post was to show the assailants that the target is within their strike range.
That is when you will still be in your senses to delete it because you had premeditated on it.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by GodPrince: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Canberra55:
Trump killed Nip? Nah, u trippin. Eric Holder did that job and it had nothin to do with that track or any conspiracy theory.
shut the fvck up, Trump did and errbody knows except the ignorance plagued people.
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by GodPrince: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Canberra55:
please just remove 'WALE' frmt that list.
Do you know Wale of MMG? Why should I remove him from the list of new school leaders?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by GodPrince: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wuppdex:
One digit IQ bro, keep your opinion to yourself and don't endanger that girl due to your conclusive emotional outburst, geez.... let the police do their work. Mr omini knoweth. Let your children choose their path wisely if they hope to live long. This gangsta bullshit is outdated.

shut the fvck up bitch ass nigga
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by SPAMBOX7: 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rahkman:
They are keeping the legacy of Tupac amaru Shakur and Biggie smalls alive , another artiste wey I believe dem Go soon kill na either lil durk or nba youngboy those two their enemies plenty die.....if dem mistakenly loose guard ,,,dem go off them
No cap
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by SPAMBOX7: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Idonweak:

You forgot kingVon bro and Juice wrld
He mentioned people that got shot juice wrld isn't one
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by Zidane199(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
baralatie:
So in enssence the supposed girlfriend drew attention
The late rapper and the shooter angle is not clear
The girlfriend statement is not there(question mark)
The cop said witnesses(not the gf) saw the robber demand for the valuables at the gun point
Now a witness is seating at a table with the victim
A shooter escaped through a side door meaning it was an inside hit and the shooter was waving a gun
And phone call was only made to the cops later
y u no join police?
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by LogicBomb8: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Idonweak:

You forgot kingVon bro and Juice wrld
thosd two own pain wella
Wasted talents
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by kelspinall(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2022
small thing dem don upload for social media,small thing dem don dey showcase,same shit killed pop smoke, showing his location kwa...

i watched the video,this stupid people was busy shouting and videoing the helpless guy lying in his pool of blood for more than 3 mins..

idiots should had rushed him to hospital but an idiot was soo comfortable doing the video while others were busy doing nothing..watch the video if you think am lying
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by femijay8271(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
BanevsJoker:

Don't forget Moe3 and Trouble.

Seriously, i never know say Trouble don die o
One of his song i like most is UNCLE NERD
Re: PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant by femijay8271(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
GodPrince:

U must have loved TDE CREW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.