Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) (24032 Views)

Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Ude Oko Chukwu Visits Checkpoint Where 3 Policemen Were Killed In Abiriba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by VERDA: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
twilliamx:

You keep mentioning Yoruba in all your failed attempts but forgetting that the man who threw the challenge is a man from the south south and not even a Tinubu supporter. But since you have chosen to make Tinubu your life objective, get ready to weep in 2023

But bro...the term Agbado in this context was came from Tinubu , it is not another name for Yoruba's, please give yourself sense and stop insulting a whole tribe.

How some of you manage to make everything Tribal baffles me, as if we do not have Yoruba's supporting Atiku and Obi...Una matter don taya me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Sholaco: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
No need, obidient is Ipob ESN Biafra, Ipob ESN Biafra is obidient
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by DanielPat01: 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Ipob won’t attack them since they are the same since they are campaigning for their Ipob project . Come try nonsense after you don lose in 2023 and face the wrath of Zoo soldiers

Ehe! una don come again. cheesy una no dey tire? Comedians everywhere. This one now is another angle. cheesy cheesy Rest oo Maka HBP. PO will not be responsible for your death grin
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by obyrich(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
DanielPat01:

Ehe! una don come again. cheesy una no dey tire? Comedians everywhere. This one now is another angle. cheesy cheesy Rest oo Maka HBP. PO will not be responsible for your death grin
They keep shifting the goal post. Sometimes it is good to ignore their rants. Let Reno Omokri visit Tinubu or Atiku in Nigeria. Let's check something

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by kally90(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Ipob won’t attack them since they are the same since they are campaigning for their Ipob project . Come try nonsense after you don lose in 2023 and face the wrath of Zoo soldiers

Ooooh, una don change the narrative. Try harder
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by haffaze777(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Unknown guy men holding rally for their principal,how is this a news?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
though he will definitely soon to be arrested, because a lot of people that have already once sent a huge amount of money to him here before are now ready to go to any length for this fraudster to be arrested, they are even ready to spend more than what they have even send to this oloriburuku man to make him a scapegoat and to return back all the money he has gathered here through the scamming business they have been doing here since a very long time ago with his group of scammers

My dear, you do know that internet begging is not a scam, right? Except you have evidence linking those two monikers that I showed you to this Anthony guy, then you can't establish a case against them.
I know the main scammer you're talking about. He has been operating here since 2020 and I think he recently switched to a new moniker or something. There's no one that doesn't know his format. If those victims of his crimes would like to press charges, I'm willing to offer my services as a litigator to help speed up the process. We can start by blocking his bank accounts and issuing an alert on his NIN, that's the easiest way to stop him. Other than that, spamming nairaland with warnings about him is like preaching to the choir, everyone knows who he is already. You'll only be wasting your time and annoying other people.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by DanielPat01: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
obyrich:
They keep shifting the goal post. Sometimes it is good to ignore their rants. Let Reno Omokri visit Tinubu or Atiku in Nigeria. Let's check something

I'm telling you. Dude is barking from afar.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Komu1048(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Willy7:
No need replying the exposed cashtivist. Igbos are known for bravity. The challenge was uncalled for, but then hope this part of the Agbadorian and Atiku campaign can stop and let's face serious issues.

Typing this under your pillow in alaigbo. Anyway I understand it’s cold in SE grin grin
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Allison012: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
twilliamx:

You keep mentioning Yoruba in all your failed attempts but forgetting that the man who threw the challenge is a man from the south south and not even a Tinubu supporter. But since you have chosen to make Tinubu your life objective, get ready to weep in 2023
Kindly show me where i mentioned the word"yoruba".

and you will be the one to weep in 2023. trust me.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Komu1048(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If you know what is cooking...Your soldiers wont survive "half" of what is cooking for them.

This is not the useless "packaging in the NE/NW)...

You vastards think, useless uniforms wont make them "BLEED" abi??

Let the python Dance again...Vastard

Let your soldiers come...niggaz are patiently waiting...spits

Hahahaahahaha, u should feature in AY comedy skit. Ordinary small wike una run katakata. No group can fight a state, the nonsense in the north is coz they have been infiltrated.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
So many ways to bait a RAT before you KILL IT...Nuff said!!...As fo Wike, try and ask questions...get real updates, as to his present condition.

Komu1048:

Hahahaahahaha, u should feature in AY comedy skit. Ordinary small wike una run katakata. No group can fight a state, the nonsense in the north is coz they have been infiltrated.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Guyman01: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reno put up a challenge even though it was not necessary but these youths have proven him as a man of poor discerning mind
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by heniford2: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
If anybody tells you that election will not hold in Eastern states that person just lied to you oh! Massive election will be held in east and we will never abondone MNK sit at home every monday still stand undecided
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Guyman01: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

What's with this incessant reposting and derailing? I'm beginning to suspect that there's more to this that you aren't telling us. You can't claim to be doing good when you yourself are breaking the rules with reckless abandon. Don't you know that nairaland has a report button for a reason? Mynd44 Nlfpmod Lalasticlala Mukina2 Dragnet
You seem to be the fraudulent Anthony Okeke whom he is reporting and trying to shut him up, are you that reknown Scammer that many new people here keep falling victim perhaps to your scheme?
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Guyman01: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
twilliamx:

When did Agbado become another name for Yorubas? Agbado is simply a comical reference to diehard Tinubu supporters (including those of Igbo and Igala etc descent) and has nothing to do with Yorubas
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
IPOB said that sit at home on Monday's has been cancelled na.

Why are you celebrating Nonsense??...

Anyway today is TUESDAY and the whole IMO State is Shutdown for the mannequins visit..

That is shameful...and Lovely!
This one don shift goal-post already..
He now believes IPOB naa..
May propaganda and lies be the cause of your demise
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Guyman01:

You seem to be the fraudulent Anthony Okeke whom he is reporting and trying to shut him up, are you that reknown Scammer that many new people here keep falling victim perhaps to your scheme?

You miss road? Take your stupid ass out my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Your demise already started the day you quoted me.

little by little...you are dying. look around you zombie...you are vanishing...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BluntCrazeMan:
This one don shift goal-post already..
He now believes IPOB naa..
May propaganda and lies be the cause of your demise
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
VERDA:

But bro...the term Agbado in this context was came from Tinubu , it is not another name for Yoruba's, please give yourself sense and stop insulting a whole tribe.

How some of you manage to make everything Tribal baffles me, as if we do not have Yoruba's supporting Atiku and Obi...Una matter don taya me abeg.

We know your antics... Come out straight and stop being a coward..
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by VERDA: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
twilliamx:

We know your antics... Come out straight and stop being a coward..

Lool...you are a very angry child, were you abandoned by your parents??, My dear politicians will not ease your childhood trauma...stop being hateful. Drink water, you go dey alright.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by wildkat: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iwedunloye:

See this one. Bunch of losers and Agbado urchins. Abi na Mikano fan u be sef. At first u peopled dared Obidients to hold a rally during sit at home. Now it has happened and u are saying ipob is the same with Obidients. So if they’re the same why did ipob attack Labour Party gathering in Enugu? Don’t u lousy touts ever get tired of all these??

What other method will u guys apply again? Can’t u people see that the more u attack the Obi movement the stronger it becomes.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
VERDA:

Lool...you are a very angry child, were you abandoned by your parents??, My dear politicians will not ease your childhood trauma...stop being hateful. Drink water, you go dey alright.

Probably got and still get more love than you. But anyways we know that the brain of the average child of 8 is in remission.. You try to mask your 8. But you can only fool a slow poke like your self and as I said in 2023 you will weep cos Obi ain't gonna win so you would probably go back to your jungle enclave and start screaming No lefelendum and erection and the python will not only dance again but this time it will have a concert.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by VERDA: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
twilliamx:

Probably got and still get more love than you. But anyways we know that the brain of the average child of 8 is in remission.. You try to mask your 8. But you can only fool a slow poke like your self and as I said in 2023 you will weep cos Obi ain't gonna win so you would probably go back to your jungle enclave and start screaming No lefelendum and erection and the python will not only dance again but this time it will have a concert.

Lol...stop crying all over the place an act like a man oga, wining does not suit you. Enjoy
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Your demise already started the day you quoted me.

little by little...you are dying. look around you zombie...you are vanishing...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We all go one day or some day...
But the cause of yours........,, that was what I just told you.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Temptee101(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterKernel:

Why are BAT-stads always known for lack of reasoning?

This is not an insult

I swear, I'm yet to see a tinubu supporter that has sense

No jokes here

1 Like

Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin Ipigs would be wailing bitterly and gnashing their rotten teeth at this news.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Bobbiee: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
But wait o, why are Tinubu, Atiku, and all the Other conteñders after Peter Obi like this. It's almost as if they're afraid of him
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Edc1: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by HolyPussy: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Allison012:
Agbadorians shame no catch una??

now omokri can go and commit suicide.

That Reno Idiot has already committed spiritual sucide.

The physical body of his you are seeing is nothing but a dead body among the living.
Re: Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) by Kalashnikov49: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
You will cry bluud and vultures will reject you.. grin.

BluntCrazeMan:
We all go one day or some day...
But the cause of yours........,, that was what I just told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.