Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me (52781 Views)

I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / Hold Peter Obi Responsible For Floating Ezu River Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dodgelord: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me -Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has said that the threats from the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, were getting too much.

He, therefore, stated that Obi should be held responsible if anything happens to him or his family members.

In a post on his Instagram page on Friday, Omokri claimed he had been a victim of harassment because he faulted the assertion of Obi, that he was a "Pilot" and other contenders for Nigeria's top job were mere 'drivers.'

He said,
"What exactly did I say? I said Peter Obi was wrong to describe himself as a pilot and other Presidential candidates as "mere drivers" and "substitute players". That is why they are threatening my life. If I was in Nigeria, they would have sent unknown gunmen after me.

"I reported their threat to my life to Peter Obi directly. He did nothing.

"The threats are becoming too much. My life is at risk. If anything happens to me, my wife, my children, or my siblings, the world should hold Peter Obi responsible. He has raised a horde of intolerant and violent Obidients who just want to replace Buhari's tyranny with theirs!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfxC-e2DXY-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by krokronyash(f): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Small nyash de shake! grin

cheesy

840 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dangermouse(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
While we the common Nigerians condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we the common Nigerians urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book by we common Nigerians.

1003 Likes 98 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by sirjoggy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2022

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by immortalcrown(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
E neva start, you don shit for pant. grin

709 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Durabest: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obi u see your life? You are now a terror leader and Nigeria will held you responsible should anything happen to him.

91 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by GuyWise101(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
dangermouse:
While we condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

grin grin una no go kill person for this nairaland

544 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by uzernamme(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lemme get this straight. Those times you went full-on attack on Buhari, petitioned El-rufai banned from traveling, attacked Tinubu even jabbed @ Tonto dike, etc. you meant to say your life wasn't on the verge of emergency? Like none of them wasn't waiting for you to step foot here and it's game over for you. Now the table's turned and you're playing the victim? At the comfort of your base outside the country, saying your life is in danger?

I by no means support online trolls and attacks but these write-ups are nothing more than a direct accusation & attack on PO. This guy is straight-up delusional, feeds off of the attention and plays mind games. He used this petition against him as a perfect avenue to demonize PO in favor of Atiku or whoever he favors.

875 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by GuyWise101(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2022

Reno is a shameless im.becyl

504 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by gracealonev: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Becoming more interesting...

I'm so happy that God has given me the wisdom not to be emotionally attached to any candidate at this time. I hope to vote my conscience, independently and objectively.

This promises to be the best election for me since 1993. No tension going forward. No room for emotional stress.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by ambience(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
dangermouse:
While we condemn in strong terms, the dastardly attack on Kuje Prison and the attack on our dear and lovely President's advance convoy by bandits, we urge the president & his aides to remain calm, law abiding & go about their normal duties/businesses. We also urge them not to take laws into their hands as the perpetrators of the evil act will soon be brought to book.
i see what u did there comrade grin

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by dangermouse(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
GuyWise101:

grin grin una no go kill person for this nairaland

What goes around surely comes around grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
What will happen if you campaign for your candidate without trying to incite violence against another candidate?

Reno hardly talks about Atiku, but always talks trash about Obi. This is what happens when you can't market your candidate.

The sweet thing is that Obi doesn't even know if he exists. Reno keeps whining like a child

533 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by skywalker240(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is starting to be irrelevant

323 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by YorubaSlur: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin cry cry adult, tueh!!!

This reno guy go dey receive better beating from em agemates when he dey small

248 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Tomyzino: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Holder ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by princeade86(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mu. Mu man

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
What's dude problem with Peter Obi undecided
He sheit, piss and dream about him

The wicked run when no man pursue him

271 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by nony43(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Your tap mouth don make you de fear. Reno you are a boy in a man’s body.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by SenatePresdo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
If obi described himself as a pilot, what did kwankwaso described himself as, A gate man?

Reno must be mad, as a matter of fact it was kwankwaso that was more desperate to be the Pilot, even went as far as saying that Northerners won't vote an Igbo man.

Yet Reno didn't see that one, he just focused on Peter Obi that has not done anything to him, yet expects OBIdients not to focus on his miserable ass?

I say, make God punish you Reno.

334 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Cajal(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Everyone one knows that including the OBIdients

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Authoreety: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
I thought this guy had sense before o...
This politics of a thing isn't ordinary o..

How can Reno opt for atiku instead of a visionary and vibrant Obi: all inn the name of politics

249 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by naijamerican: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
This fool deserves a dirty slap.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by omenka(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by DMerciful(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is becoming bipolar grin

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by MisterGrace: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is just like Grima the worm tongue in Lord of The Rings trilogy.

He's so deceptive and cunning like lucifer.

Suddenly, he became an interpreter for Kwankwaso and the north.

Interpreting upside down just to cause hate.

Reno is worst than satan.

With that his quarter past 3 nose.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
This man is a reta*d and i don't know why he keep spewing thrash from Diaspora. Even His Excellency Jonathan that he was the aide never interfere in any thing concerning this govt. Reno is a lunatic and have psychological deficiency

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by tobby98: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by kenedy175(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
Pandora in the mud. This is just the beginning. grin

What mud sir??

Stop to dey carry Obi's matter for head like gala before you have subarachnoid hemorrhage.

We want people like you to be alive to witness the good things that will come with Obi's government come 2023

233 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me by samuel19222(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

1 Dead, 7 "Unknown Gunmen" Captured In Imo / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Metele, Borno State - Premium Times / Buhari In Love With Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.