Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing (1034 Views)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing / Jack-rich Seeks Inclusion Of Nigeria, AU In G-20 For Accelerated Economic Growth / Wike Appeals To Supreme Court To Give Accelerated Hearing To VAT Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by beerfraud: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2022
The Court of appeal in Abuja has struck out the motion for an accelerated hearing filed by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
More details later.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/13/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-loses-motion-for-accelerated-hearing/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
This man have suffer Kwanu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by PandoraObi: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Kanu nnamudi should have used courts in the Igbo land domain, IPOB miscreants and cannibals will have subdue the judges to order the release of kanu with immediate effect.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by beerfraud: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2022
na there him go die
emergingnation3 the chief terrorist is on the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by kilisi(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Them really mean this guy o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Buckeyemedia1: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
beerfraud:
The Court of appeal in Abuja has struck out the motion for an accelerated hearing filed by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
More details later.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/13/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-loses-motion-for-accelerated-hearing/
Ipob Clowns turned ObidientFC, Emergingnation3 exempted, The Emmanuel Powerful of Nairaland will soon enter the thread, & take center stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by CilicMarin: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Is he still alive angry? Na waa for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Hmmm, OK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Gentino(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
If the federal government really knows they have no case against mazi Nnamdi Kanu or could not conduct accelerated hearing on his case, they should release him and apologize to him. On the contrary, if they are convinced they have a case against him, they should accelerate the hearing and bring him to book.

Enough of this rubbish!!!!
Injustice for one is Injustice for all
Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by ElSudani: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Nnamdi who? His followers are now zombidients.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Cyberterror: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Biafrogs have since activated Plan B which is to push their second-in-command , Peter Obi, to become President of the Zoo in order to release KANU from jail as they already know that President Buhari and incoming President Tinubu have no intention of releasing their beloved terrorist to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Emergingnation3(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
beerfraud:
na there him go die
emergingnation3 the chief terrorist is on the thread
Lol ! He'll die in your fulani cell, because he's calling for the deliberation of his people from this Shithole....... Ab0ki , i don't blame you,cos his liberational activities is bent to take your backwards region that can never survive with out this Shithole into Oblivion. grin

Keep calling for his head, while our comrades are busy working for his release on international stage..

Vid vid Biafra !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Emergingnation3(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipob Clowns turned ObidientFC, Emergingnation3 exempted, The Emmanuel Powerful of Nairaland will soon enter the thread, & take center stage.
The biggest clowns are those who can't survive without Nigeria.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Owontime: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dem never kpai this IPOB fool?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Turboking(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gentino:
If the federal government really knows they have no case against mazi Nnamdi Kanu or could not conduct accelerated hearing on his case, they should release him and apologize to him. On the contrary, if they are convinced they have a case against him, they should accelerate the hearing and bring him to book.

ipob is in no position to make demands or even compel the judge to do it's bidding. You brought the harps and drums,now is the time to dance to your songs of mischief
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Kyase(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
beerfraud:
More details later.

Omo this your headline ehn
I read it like physic topic
Motion and acceleration grin
I think say the man no fit Dey waka move body again because of the case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Ndibunna: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu should be Jailed period
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Kyase(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gentino:

Injustice to Kanu is not an injustice to me oga

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Tunjibalogun: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ndibunna:
Nnamdi Kanu should be Jailed period
True, he has caused so much blood letting in other states while sparing his own state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kyase:

Injustice to Kanu is not an injustice to me oga
It's would get to u and your family one day too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Kyase(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

It's would get to u and your family one day too
It won’t
None of us will start a gang to attack the government or kill anyone in the name of freedom
We don’t feel oppressed in our country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Ndibunna: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

True, he has caused so much blood letting in other states while sparing his own state

He recruited his people and exported all forms of terrorism to anambra state and before we realized his game plan everywhere is already on fire. If not for the persistence and doggedness of out current Governor Soludo fighting his imported criminals to standstill the story would have been totally different today.

I wonder a freedom fighter that is more concerned in what happened in a state far from his than his own state. He must be Jailed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by mrvitalis(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kyase:

It won’t
None of us will start a gang to attack the government or kill anyone in the name of freedom
We don’t feel oppressed in our country
that's what I mean sooner or later u would be oppressed and when you fight you would be treated like kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Loses Motion For Accelerated Hearing by Kyase(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
mrvitalis:
that's what I mean sooner or later u would be oppressed and when you fight you would be treated like kanu
So Kanu was oppressed ?
Well nobody can oppress me or my family or my tribe

(1) (Reply)

“Fake News! I Have No Plans To Endorse Peter Obi” - UNICAL Prof / Fmr. President Goodluck Jonathan Boards A Canoe To His Flooded Home In Bayelsa S / Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.