Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State (1027 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Elbinawi: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Hey Tinubu, Do No Blame Binani of Adamawa State

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned - Politics -

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sacked Senator Aisha Ahmed Dahiru, popularly called Binani as the presidential council’s campaign coordinator for Adamawa state.

Senator Binani had earlier tendered her resignation letter. But Tinubu, to save face, 'fired' her.

Me:

Senator Aisha Ahmed Binani is the ruling party APC Gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa State. She is Fulani by tribe like the main opponent of Tinubu and from the same State. Tinubu should not expect her support. More than 90% of all Fulanis will vote for @atiku in next year's Presidential election.

Religion and tribal consideration are the key elements for Nigerian Voters deciding who to vote for.

Let me take us back to history. When I served for my NYSC in Kebbi State (1998-99), the transition to democracy happened. The 2 main Presidential Candidates were Yoruba Christians from Southern Nigeria. I was a presiding officer for the electoral body INEC. I was sent to a village in Kebbi State. When we arrived the people were happy to see me because I am a Northern Muslim who speak their Hausa Language. The village Head asked them to slaughter 2 big chickens for me to honor my presence. I told him "Fura Da Nono" will do.

When the voting started, the village Head and some Elders of the Community came to the voting platform and saw we posted two pictures of Obasanjo and Olu Falea, the 2 Presidential Candidates. The first question they asked me was who is a Muslim among them. I answered they are both Christian. The village Head then asked who is a Farmer among them? I pointed to the picture of Obasanjo. And he said loudly "We will vote for Obasanjo". And that was what happened as Olu Falea did not get a single vote in that village.

This is how people vote in Nigeria. I called my relatives in our village in Nupeland recently and asked them who they will vote for next year? They told me "Atiku". I asked why? They said due to their historic relationship with the Fulanis.

The Muslim North voted massively for Abiola, a Muslim from the South West, in the 1993 Presidential election because of the massive humanitarian activities of Abiola in the North. The Muslim North considered Abiola as one of their own. Bola Tinubu will not enjoy the Northern acceptability of Abiola because he does not have a single humanitarian activity in the North before now. Tinubu is a local champion in the South West and the majority of his votes in next year's presidential election will come from there. The Northern Muslim voters considered Tinubu as an outsider. And the intergenerational failures of the genocidal Buhari regime will not help his quest to become the next Nigerian president.

On a final note, Tinubu becoming angry that Binani refused to be his campaign coordinator in Adamawa State lacked substance. Tinubu also played tribal politics when he publicly told the Buhari gang that "It is our (Yoruba) turn!".

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2022
Between Atiku, Obi, Tinubu and Kwankwaso,
Tinubu has the least chances of political success in the North in 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by TheSameGuy(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Wailing of shi'a thug, elbinawi.

Trash
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Between Atiku, Obi, Tinubu and Kwankwaso,
Tinubu has the least chances of political success in the North in 2023.
Enough said
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by AdamuKD: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Tulunbu is a failure and a criminal
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Penguin2: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Elbinawi:

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned - Politics -

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sacked Senator Aisha Ahmed Dahiru, popularly called Binani as the presidential council’s campaign coordinator for Adamawa state.

Senator Binani had earlier tendered her resignation letter. But Tinubu, to save face, 'fired' her.

Me:

Senator Aisha Ahmed Binani is the ruling party APC Gubernatorial candidate in Adamawa State. She is Fulani by tribe like the main opponent of Tinubu and from the same State. Tinubu should not expect her support. More than 90% of all Fulanis will vote for @atiku in next year's Presidential election.

Religion and tribal consideration are the key elements for Nigerian Voters deciding who to vote for.

Let me take us back to history. When I served for my NYSC in Kebbi State (1998-99), the transition to democracy happened. The 2 main Presidential Candidates were Yoruba Christians from Southern Nigeria. I was a presiding officer for the electoral body INEC. I was sent to a village in Kebbi State. When we arrived the people were happy to see me because I am a Northern Muslim who speak their Hausa Language. The village Head asked them to slaughter 2 big chickens for me to honor my presence. I told him "Fura Da Nono" will do.

When the voting started, the village Head and some Elders of the Community came to the voting platform and saw we posted two pictures of Obasanjo and Olu Falea, the 2 Presidential Candidates. The first question they asked me was who is a Muslim among them. I answered they are both Christian. The village Head then asked who is a Farmer among them? I pointed to the picture of Obasanjo. And he said loudly "We will vote for Obasanjo". And that was what happened as Olu Falea did not get a single vote in that village.

This is how people vote in Nigeria. I called my relatives in our village in Nupeland recently and asked them who they will vote for next year? They told me "Atiku". I asked why? They said due to their historic relationship with the Fulanis.

The Muslim North voted massively for Abiola, a Muslim from the South West, in the 1993 Presidential election because of the massive humanitarian activities of Abiola in the North. The Muslim North considered Abiola as one of their own. Bola Tinubu will not enjoy the Northern acceptability of Abiola because he does not have a single humanitarian activity in the North before now. Tinubu is a local champion in the South West and the majority of his votes in next year's presidential election will come from there. The Northern Muslim voters considered Tinubu as an outsider. And the intergenerational failures of the genocidal Buhari regime will not help his quest to become the next Nigerian president.

On a final note, Tinubu becoming angry that Binani refused to be his campaign coordinator in Adamawa State lacked substance. Tinubu also played tribal politics when he publicly told the Buhari gang that "It is our (Yoruba) turn!".

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

Good to see you are a northerner

I want suppose you will give me an unbiased response to this question… What is Obi’s standing in your area?
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Elbinawi: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Wailing of shi'a thug, elbinawi.

Trash

God punish you! Brainless #idiot
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Felimax(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2022
I don't care what you people will do o but please you guys should not vote for Tinubu. God cannot punish us with a greater version of Buhari in the person of Tinubu.

God forbid!
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Nyamuri: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Elbinawi I don't know how true is ur story, but quite well, as a Shia, I don't expect u to support anything related to Buhari's government.. however, I'm a northerner too and I'm voting Tinubu just like millions of us

How can u say the north won't vote Tinubu when majority of those spearheading his campaign are northerners

There is no evidence Binani was sacked part from what the media has reported, but we have evidence she stepped down as a result of court ruling l
Elbinawi:

Me:

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by garfield1: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Good to see you are a northerner

I want suppose you will give me an unbiased response to this question… What is Obi’s standing in your area?

Stop supporting propaganda
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Trinitycian: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Stop supporting propaganda

Garfield1, this one you dey wail in all threads this morning, hope all is well? This early morning breakfast really touched you grin
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by garfield1: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

Garfield1, this one you dey wail in all threads this morning, hope all is well? This early morning breakfast really touched you grin

Zamfara women leader served atiku sweet breakfast
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Nyamuri:
Elbinawi I don't know how true is ur story, but quite well, as a Shia, I don't expect u to support anything related to Buhari's government.. however, I'm a northerner too and I'm voting Tinubu just like millions of us

How can u say the north won't vote Tinubu when majority of those spearheading his campaign are northerners

There is no evidence Binani was sacked part from what the media has reported, but we have evidence she stepped down as a result of court ruling l
What state are you from in the North and what's the name of your Mai anguwa
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Trinitycian: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Zamfara women leader served atiku sweet breakfast

Haha, I can see the pain in your eye. That Zamfara women leader you're blabbing about is Atikulated. Operation Shinkafa Da Wake cheesy

Atiku and Binani say hi cheesy

1 Share

Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by ganisucks(f): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Elbinawi:

The Muslim North voted massively for Abiola, a Muslim from the South West, in the 1993 Presidential election because of the massive humanitarian activities of Abiola in the North. The Muslim North considered Abiola as one of their own.

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com

Learn your history. Abiola was not loved by everyone or everybody. The cabal was vehemently opposed to making him president due to his antecedents and affiliations. He was the same as Tinubu. He was in bed with everyone right from the Chinese, the Indians, the French, the Dutch, Russians, E. T. C. But because of pressure from George Bush Snr, the cabal couldn't register their protest. So the cabal smartly sponsored the opponents of George Bush Snr and helped push him out of the white house. After the exit of George Bush Snr, Abiola was told to drop out of the election and accept his defeat. But due to his greed, he refused their offer. So the plan was put forward to get rid of him through the annulment of the elections. The same situation once again presents itself. Because Trump was in office, Tinubu thought he had a direct pathway to Aso Rock, and truthfully he was right. Even Trump was still president, Tinubu would have no problem emerging as president next year. But thanks to the cabal for helping to get Trump out of power, Tinubu will never see the bedroom in Aso Rock.
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by onatisi(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2022
how can anyone in his normal senses even fathom that a dilapidated human being and candidate like tinubu is the person to fix the dilapidated economy of Nigeria when there are healthier and still vibrant human beings around contesting and vying for the same position?
are some Nigerians really mad or something?

Felimax:
I don't care what you people will do o but please you guys should not vote for Tinubu. God cannot punish us with a greater version of Buhari in the person of Tinubu.

God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by TheSameGuy(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2022
I said it, you're shi'a thug.
You even responded as one.

Elbinawi, At-ta'gut

Elbinawi:

God punish you! Brainless #idiot
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by joyandfaith: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Elbinawi:

Me:

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Good summary of Tribal politics 101.
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by garfield1: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

Haha, I can see the pain in your eye. That Zamfara women leader you're blabbing about is Atikulated. Operation Shinkafa Da Wake cheesy

Atiku and Binani say hi cheesy

Don't you have another poster? This is Adamawa,bring another state lad.those that defected to pdp are batified
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by Trinitycian: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

Don't you have another poster? This is Adamawa,bring another state lad.those that defected to pdp are batified

Enjoy this video grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7397788/kano-people-refused-welcome-tinubu
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by ganisucks(f): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Good summary of Tribal politics 101.

No, it's nonsense naive rehashed beliefs of how the elections are done. It's nothing close to the reality of how the elections are truly conducted. If you know how organized the election voting is done, you will piss in your boxers.
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by joyandfaith: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2022
ganisucks:

No, it's nonsense naive rehashed beliefs of how the elections are done. It's nothing close to the reality of how the elections are truly conducted. If you know how organized the election voting is done, you will piss in your boxers.

Basis of electoral practice in Nigeria is tribalism and religious sentiments. If you know how politicians use tribal and religious sentiments to influence electoral process, you would piss in your undies.
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by ganisucks(f): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Basis of electoral practice in Nigeria is tribalism and religious sentiments. If you know how politicians use tribal and religious sentiments to influence electoral process, you would piss in your undies.

The politicians are nothing but walking billboards. Their influence does not go beyond their bedrooms.
Re: Hey Tinubu, Do Not Blame Binani Of Adamawa State by joyandfaith: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2022
ganisucks:

The politicians are nothing but walking billboards. Their influence does not go beyond their bedrooms.
Yes. They are good at promoting sentiments among electorates.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Betrayed Atiku Abubarka His Boss / USA To Invest $10 Billion In Nigerian Power Sector, For Extra 7,500 MW / We Want You To Sweat Very Well, Until I Become President’ – Tinubu To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.