Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School (42981 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by StagethemTVee: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Comedian Bovi has renovated the primary school he attended as a young boy.

He shared what led to the decision to spend money and time renovating the Government funded school.

Those who know me well know how I have always given credit to my primary school for what I have become. I consider my foundational path fortunate because I had the best teachers on my route from kindergarten to primary 5. They were so good that I remember all of them by name till this day.

It was a prestigious institution sitting on a hectare of land. That’s triple the size of many learning institutions today. It was a school with international standards that only a few private schools can boast of today.

So you can imagine my sadness when I visited the institution and saw the degenerative state of the facilities. I broke inside. Hence I spent the last three months painstakingly seeing to the renovation of the 20 classroom block, 2 staff rooms and 1 library. In this building, I spent my final years (primaries 4 and 5).

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CicGZNvonq8/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6_YZvlJmD4

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Righteousness2(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wow! Wow! Wow!
This is impressive and commendable.

Abeg the school administrators should strive to Maintain this noble act from bovi .

297 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
A good one from this Eye Nation guy

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by MufasaLion: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is highly laudable!

Giving back to the community is one of the best things a successful human should aspire to do.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by TheirFADA: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is good
God bless him

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Chizzyjforce: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Very nice gesture from the real comedian. These days, some guys will do 3 skits with less than 10k views collectively, next they'll buy Lexus SUV 2022 Model and post on Social Media as a reward for their hard work.

Make I go come first undecided

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by bestman09(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
angry
God will replenish his pocket with much, much more than he anticipated. This is a very laudable act that should be emulated by everyone, especially our celebrities

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wow..... The school/humanity alike will be glad.

Teachers will be like that's my student, whereas he might be stubborn while schooling but you see success it's contagious.....

My brother strive to succeed in life

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by abobote: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice one.
Though if I make money, I won't renovate university of Abuja, as that political university didn't offer much to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by oluwaseyi0: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Abeg the school administrators should strive to Maintain this.

How is this not endtime

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Creamz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice one oo
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Fidinno(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice gesture
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Emeka71(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
So good of him.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Furedongi: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bovi vobi
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Prechgold1180(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
cool
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
God bless him.Millions was spent here

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by slawomir: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bovi my niggarrrr

Close to engineering

Where men for dey bang steadily

Can't forget your series those days tittled extended family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Greenlight123: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
God bless the hand that gives

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good one. Too bad that it will be handled the Nigerian way.
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Peterpanny: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Renovating just one class room,common on Mr bovi you can practically do better

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Khastro(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
The exact sort of things we need today. Genuine community interventions

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Peterpanny: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Abeg the school administrators should strive to Maintain this.
this is the first Mr righteous man Commented without linking the Bible to his post.

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by ExAngel007(f): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bless u sir
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Llight101(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Impressive!
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Kingpele(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good man,this is his hard earned money ooo but our political thieves we have here will rather steal the large percentage of income and revenues and use the rest to pay salaries and other development...then use the looted funds to bribe delegates and voters ,so that they can enter higher office to steal more money...this is the sorry state of our political environment

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by DSC7: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Woow...

Lovely one...

One day i will visit Presidential model private school in Borno state Maiduguri and innovate some structures..cool

May God Bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by kingamaa(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by drezzyx(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Great one bovi
Re: Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School by Pandev(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, Family & Friends Attend Linda Ikeji's Baby Shower Party (Photos) / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) / AY Live Workers Day Edition Records Presence Of I Go Dye, Mr.p, Akpororo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.