Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) (48329 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Luak(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
I like your matured reply, I definitely know you are not in your 20’s
lol, my daughter will soon be ready for marriage
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Bright777: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Be calming down...
Rozross:
Why is Peter Obi avoiding the north?
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Mccullum: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Labouring in vain grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Luak:
lol, my daughter will soon be ready for marriage
I thought as much. I can easily spot matured men. May God makes the upcoming marriage a huge success

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by ufotunang: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
..it's true...he should visit the north..to show that he has interest on them... without the north he cannot win the presidential election... Majority of votes to win the presidential election come from the north

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by heniford2: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
That’s where his power lies but he’s not a very strategic politician and I somehow believe he’s working for Atiku
but he needs To dis pocket Tinubu in south with his tribal game in SW obi needs to get votes in SW too i feel him storming North after starving them his presence will be good too but i think he needs to make moves quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Pakoyi95: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why was he moving with Catholic bishops, can't you see?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by FrankAkowe: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good. Let him go round the 36 states.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by nedekid: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning yoruba love tinubu..

So you don't think he bears any responsibility for the destruction in every sector of the country by the heardsman he single handedly installed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by bonnyhope: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
he was just in Abuja yesterday

Abuja don turn to North abi

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Luak(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
I thought as much. I can easily spot matured men. May God makes the upcoming marriage a huge success
Abeg na joke I dey o! The soon fit reach 15yrs. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Julesrimet(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross [b][/b]Why is Peter Obi avoiding the north?
Why is Tinubu avoiding the East?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by ufotunang: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
he was just in Abuja yesterday
...all politicians are in Abuja....peter Obi should visit the north west, north east..to show to them that he has interest and concerns for them

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
The carnival will soon be over and the unavoidable reality will set in ! Even if Obi likes he can visit Awolowo in heaven;he won't come a distant third position still in the forthcoming presidential election. Apart from the land of criminals where he hails from,he won't get 10% votes in each of the rest of the federation.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
heniford2:
bitterness will never take you far grin cheesy anywhere PETER OBI IS YOUR PRESIDENT COME 2023 SAVE THE DATE

It's good to dream. But this your dream isn't coming to actualization man. Know this and know peace
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by heniford2: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
LETS BE WATCHING TWO THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN EITHER OBI WINS OR ATIKU WINS FOR TINUBU FORGET IT HE WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING INFACT INCOMING WEEKS YOU WILL SEE STUFF. OBI IS NOT SLOWING DOWN
Tinubuwins2023e:

It's good to dream. But this your dream isn't coming to actualization man. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Core north, if it will make you get my message clearer
Why is Tinubu and Atiku avoiding the east?
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

undecided
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Pat081: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
That should be the work of his VP
Rozross:
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Chiffy: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

He is not avoiding the north. He needs to solidify the southern base first.
I don't think the north will take him serious, if the south has not taken him serious.
So all Obi's moves in the south are a calculated effort.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chiffy:

He is not avoiding the north. He needs to solidify the southern base first.
I don't think the north will take him serious, if the south has not taken him serious.
So all Obi's moves in the south are a calculated effort.
Hope his calculations will not end in vain but obviously it will.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Winters23: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Okay, now we're getting somewhere grin

Core north now excludes Abuja and NC

So we're left with only 2 regions for now

grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Pio44: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
he will com soon cool down no rush him, I know u want liberation
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Because he does not want to be stoned and killed, as the northerners did in 2011 when Tinubu’s Buhari lulę the third time.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by 4four(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning yoruba love tinubu..

I am well meaning Yoruba and i will not support or vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Chiffy: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Hope his calculations will not end in vain but obviously it will.

We will all live to testify the Glory of God in the life of Peter Obi as he is sworn in as the President of Nigeria on May 29 2023
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Painsoother(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
What else can be more CORE about north than its CENTRAL?
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chiffy:

We will all live to testify the Glory of God in the life of Peter Obi as he is sworn in as the President of Nigeria on May 29 2023
2031 maybe but now it’s Tinubu’s turn. Obi can’t handle the present Nigeria
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Makinde is Obidient

OYO state in the bag for Peter Obi
.Osun state is next

What percentage did the LP candidate get in Osun? Even though he was the Deputy Speaker, HoR?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
If this foolish liar thinks he will get SW votes then he better wake up from the dream. After insulting the whole Yoruba race and keeps lying like someone with no sense, he dey visit Sw. Oloshi
Someone who Igbo elites don't see as a human being. Only supported by Ipob killer miscreants

Ekpa
Show me where Obi insulted Yoruba race. Or are you mistaking him for Senator/Pastor Demi Emilokan that keep lashing out at Igbo's?
Use your small brain na. Abi you don loss am?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Bkdson2121: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
My guy the movement is based on timing and preparedness of States.
Don't get it twisted
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Chiffy: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
2031 maybe but now it’s Tinubu’s turn. Obi can’t handle the present Nigeria

I will like you to use 1 minute to honestly reflect on this question.
If your dad or a close family member is 86 years old. Would you advice him to contest for president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / N23b Oshodi Transport Hub VS N19b Uyo Stadium - Which White Elephant Is Whiter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.