Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) (48331 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by macjireh: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Core north, if it will make you get my message clearer
Which core area has Tinubu gone to??
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

In your wildest dreams will Obi ever become president in this country. He can rule the poverty Biafra region. We can't entrust this nation to a liar
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by zomby(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Why is Peter Obi avoiding the north?

Because just like his supporters, the man is clueless. I have never seen a group of people that are severely confused, completely gullible, and lack a sensible strategy.
Noise doesn’t win election, only solid strategy does.
I love ibadan people…they know what they want. Peter Obi can visit ibadan a thousand times, it will not going to be enough to get ibadan people to vote for him.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by LadyExcellency: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Do you mean the twelve Islamic States of Nigeria?
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chiffy:

I will like you to use 1 minute to honestly reflect on this question.
If your dad or a close family member is 86 years old. Would you advice him to contest for president?
So you believe that social media propaganda about his age? Smh
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Goodnigga: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
CEOwatazs:
is Abuja "North" ?
no South Central
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Painsoother(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
bonnyhope:

Abuja don turn to North abi
slowpoke, tell us where abuja belong to if not north.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Willie2015: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

He knows the North is a lost cause for his Presidency.

Even his vice dey fear the North...his own people.

They might stone them to death...its Haram !!!! cheesy
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by diggindeep: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Is Abuja not NORTH?
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Willie2015:

He knows the North is a lost cause for his Presidency.

Even his vice dey fear the North...his own people.

They might stone them to death...its Haram !!!! cheesy
Then he should take a several seat if the heat is becoming too much for him
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by lailo: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obojuju:
APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, they never prepared for Peter Obi, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping across the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with. Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you. Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks. How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself? Just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters, some people still have not been able to understand APC has wrecked the soul of Nigeria and needs to be chase out power in 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023
Igbos get hype for hand walahi and I dey feel una grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Chiffy: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
So you believe that social media propaganda about his age? Smh

I believe his brother In-law. Former P-MAN Chairman - Tee Mac.
And I use my own rationale to compare him with other 70 years old. The disparity is too obvious.

Neither you nor I would know him better than his brother In-law who says he is 86 years old
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Kingof2nations(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
You build from your home first,
First rule of politics

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning yoruba love tinubu..

This is hate speech. You will soon say bye bye to nairaland
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Coolgent(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Campaign have not started oga, Mr Datti is doing that for him in the north already.
The bitter truth is Datti can't secure 1 single state for Obi in the north
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by OmoOdua3: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yes, Yorubas who have short Memories love Tinubu. And the Alatenuje (anywhere Belle face) Yorubas too love him. But we the Omoluabi (the well brought up) Yorubas share no values with him.

Awolowo we know. Who is Tinubu? We loved and still love Awolowo because he was selfless - a true Leader who unfortunately was not a good politician, as he was too transparent and honest. Tinubu, however, is a good politician (very crafty and dishonest like his Peers - the OUKs and Lawans of this World ). Everything is always about them and their families.

It is even an insult to put Papa Awolowo and Tinubu in the same sentence.

Papa gave us free Education and Health, and real meaningful development (First Radio/Television Station in Africa, First University in Nigeria and many other Firsts in Africa and Nigeria), but never installed any of his Children in any Political Position of Authority, even when he could easily have done so. He lived and died for the People. No Private Jet, no Big Mansions, etc. - such were never his Priorities.

Papa Awo had/has Disciples (Jakande, Ajasin, etc. - many still alive and propagating his beliefs), but Tinubu only has Beneficiaries (Speaker Gbaja, his Senator Wife, his Nephew Governor Oyetola, his Daughter Shade - Iyaloja of Lagos, etc.).

This Election is like none we ever had before.
Go and mark it down - the way Osun/Oyo, Ondo/Ekiti will vote will shock people. Lagos and Ogun are the only ones still in play. PO doesn't need 30% in SW. He only needs 25% in each State, and >25 he will get.

Lekki Tollgate bloodshed incident of 201020 happened with his Tinubu`s Collaboration, and it happened on Yoruba Soil. We (those of us who don't have short Memories) will never forget!

God bless Governor Seyi Makinde. Bubu`s Tribalism and Nepotism are what put us in this miserable condition. Tinubus best days are behind him. We need fresh hands. Say no to Tribalism. Only the best!

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Ekpa
Show me where Obi insulted Yoruba race. Or are you mistaking him for Senator/Pastor Demi Emilokan that keep lashing out at Igbo's?
Use your small brain na. Abi you don loss am?

Obi just dey deceive himself and his followers. Anyway them say them be Zombies
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Divine mandate i stand
vote peter obi
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by hush15: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Every well meaning yoruba love tinubu..

Doesn't we want him there. We love him but not as the President.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Jocdon(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Na thunder go answer you that question.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Alajiki(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Same way well meaning Nigerians across the nation despise him for his Continuous and Unflinching Support for this Administration that has brought Untold Misery upon Nigerians.

Yoruba Votes alone cannot make Drugnubu win the upcoming General Elections..

And Nyanmuri votes alone can not take Peter Obi anywhere grin
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

When he storms kaduna Elrufai will scream like a woman in labour. grin
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by shegra58: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Makinde is Obidient

OYO state in the bag for Peter Obi
.Osun state is next
grin grin grin
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by afbstrategies: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Gbegele! Peter Obi doesn't kiss and tell, like you and your party.

Most successful ventures are done behind the scene and in close door. Kajikwo? cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by weststoner(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Is obi running for president of can or Nigeria or president of ss and se cause I don’t understand he is yet to visit the core northern states even his vice isn’t doing much work being from there
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Obi just dey deceive himself and his followers. Anyway them say them be Zombies
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by crowther15(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
If this foolish liar thinks he will get SW votes then he better wake up from the dream. After insulting the whole Yoruba race and keeps lying like someone with no sense, he dey visit Sw. Oloshi
Someone who Igbo elites don't see as a human being. Only supported by Ipob killer miscreants
Probably you don't Obi has more yoruba than igbo supporters. Many will troop out and vote him. I am one of them, and I have about 20 yorubas locked down for him.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by SlavaUkraini: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alajiki:

And Nyanmuri votes alone can not take Peter Obi anywhere grin

Another Tribal Bigot that thinks I am Igbo or Obidient...

I Shake Yansh for you...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by EngrKemp: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi
Will win Oyo state, Osun State ,Ondo State and over 40% in Lagos .
Mehn that is huge
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Alajiki(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Another Tribal Bigot that thinks I am Igbo or Obidient...

I Shake Yansh for you...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate and Power must remain in the North until further notice.

Oh! Atiku slave grin

Yinmu
Re: Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) by Benresmy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Na illiteracy dey disturb u,,

Oga north na north... Abuja is what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Okonjo-Iweala Said When Oil Was $76 Per Barrel (Flash Back) / Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.